Is boxing Any Forums approved?

Is boxing Any Forums approved?

Attached: FJbi9dHXoAYdW3X.jpg (1484x2048, 353.53K)

I'm gay

I hate women so much

yes i practice boxing
its a very fun sport and good complementary exercise
i mainly do it so that i can beat women when they act like whores

Excuse me please stop licking the gloves ma'am it's been a hard enough endeavor getting us open again during covid we would really rather not be shut down again.

Started it last week, pretty fun

whomst

It’s a fucking blast. I started 6 months ago doing fitness, then moved up to the actual contact class, then started sparring a couple of months ago.

Recently found my rhythm and holy fuck it makes sparring so much easier and enjoyable rather than gassing out and getting hit while not being able to hit anything.

FYI I now box 6 days a week. Today is my off day and I miss it :(

>roastie boxing
>gets mogged by a black woman

Attached: How can white Woman even compete anymore .webm (576x1024, 1.51M)

I pledge to be pussy free for life.

Attached: 1636611516400.webm (320x568, 1.1M)

i want to watch the light leave her eyes while i strangle her

You're not helping the fragile white boy sissy image LOL

Just give the pledge bro it's not that hard

same

Attached: 1629384299108.jpg (300x400, 36.08K)

I mean shes not wrong

>You're not helping the fragile white boy sissy image LOL

Attached: 1641242406113.png (204x246, 6.51K)

Lol this vid is so fake her mouth don’t even match why are shitskins and lefttards so trash at memes

> I mean shes not wrong

Attached: 8FFBCAB2-8A0C-41A9-A62B-052E83706AF1.jpg (812x960, 66.88K)

fuggg who is this?

Is it a lot of cardio?

Attached: 3fe6en9odhc81.jpg (3589x5455, 995.03K)

It’s a fair amount, but it’s not like you’re running cross country.

I found myself tensing up a lot when I threw punches and sparred, which makes it seem like a lot more cardio than it actually needs to be.

When you relax and find your rhythm, everything flows nicely, isn’t so so jerky/forced, and you conserve way more energy. It’ll take months to find your rhythm though. What helped me was putting a band around my ankles and moving in front of a mirror for HOURS. Probably took a total of 10 hours of that before I found it. Once you get that down, start working the speedbag to incorporate more movement into your punches.

If you do fight, you’ll want to do more cardio leading up to the fight though to increase your workrate.