Can anyone give me the rundown on what's been happening with Calum? Is he about to go full Connor Murphy?

Can anyone give me the rundown on what's been happening with Calum? Is he about to go full Connor Murphy?

Attached: Calum-Von-Moger-Baby-Mommal.jpg (728x520, 85.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/d6cji2.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=vab9sBcH7T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His dog died a year ago
Still can't build decent lats.
Probably gonna be sent to a FEMA camp in Asstralia, further ruining his physique.

Bumstead sabotaged his career.

KEK the unmoggable. Calum never really had the structure to compete in classic anyway, his torso is a fridge.

Attached: Chris-Bumstead-Diet-768x644.jpg (768x644, 95.54K)

Reminder this 40something looking guy is 26

If you're gonna blast gear might as well win something.

Chris is amazing, but peak Calum eats peak CBum for breakfast.

No doubt. But god damn, the prize is high.

This is categorically untrue. The only thing Calum ever had on Cbum was arms.

litter.catbox.moe/d6cji2.jpg

>Chris is amazing, but peak Calum eats peak CBum for breakfast.

^facts.

CBUM has an amazing physique, but it's optimized for winning bodybuilding shows. It lacks the awe inspiring mass and aesthetic that Calum had at his peak. Calum had the look everyone wants and imagines when they begin bodybuilding. CBUM looks like some sort of muscular football player, still great but not as aspirational.

Calum's mental decline is sad but understandable. As a general rule, anyone who lives on the internet will lose their mind eventually. Once the internet becomes your life, as opposed to an extension of your life, madness is inevitable.

Gear is also REALLY bad for cognitive health long term. Guys don't appreciate this enough imho.

Attached: Calum_von_Moger.jpg (600x400, 49.04K)

Roids with a diet of dick and Broccoli

>Gear is also REALLY bad for cognitive health long term. Guys don't appreciate this enough imho.
Cbum has seemed off since his last Olympia prep. Always forgetting words or losing his train of thought. It's concerning.

If we aren’t talking about bodybuilding competitions then I agree with you.
If we evaluate their physiques based on competition criteria, and stand them next to each other, Bumstead wins every time.

That being said I don’t like Bumstead’s physique. I think peak Calum is, like you said, way more awe inspiring.

>Cbum has seemed off since his last Olympia prep. Always forgetting words or losing his train of thought. It's concerning.

Yep. Testosterone and GH are actually pretty OK for your brain. The other stuff, masteron/tren/deca etc, are HORRIBLE for you. They will rapidly age and degrade everything.

Look up what deca does to blood vessels, for example. Not good!

>That being said I don’t like Bumstead’s physique. I think peak Calum is, like you said, way more awe inspiring.

Most people lift to look awe inspiring. Maybe they believe they can, and should, be a better version of themselves. Maybe they're fighting the demons of insecurity. Who knows. But what % of people deep down give a shit about some plastic trophy and kidney failure?

>Calum had the look everyone wants and imagines when they begin bodybuilding
who in their right mind would want to look like your pic? He looks like a freak

youtube.com/watch?v=vab9sBcH7T8

>But what % of people deep down give a shit about some plastic trophy and kidney failure?
Being a champion is more about building your brand than anything, that's where the money's made.

CAN WE GET BACK ON TRACK ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING WITH CALLUM INSTEAD OF CBUM vs CALLUM BULLSHIT

Attached: 1635341942227.jpg (307x299, 14.87K)

>competition criteria
Those are based on politics and which old gay fag sits in the jury tho.

2016/2017 Calum was a beast, really had a bright future ahead of him if not for all the injuries.
It's actually crazy how him and Cbum had similar structure, just that Calum is a bit more blocky in the midsection.

Attached: 45173c3642e64354a81f9ef112018b96-small.jpg (760x755, 78.7K)

He did win some decently impressive titles. He just had no back.