This lmao

This lmao

Attached: 1637060157591.jpg (750x704, 96.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tCealrWIEoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just like stop being you and start being a better person :^)

>to go the therapy

This is the only one I have problem with. Waste of money to pay someone just to listen to, and then peddle drugs to make you docile.

Just handle your shit, and don't let the medical jew get you

It's ok to do all these things around men, but DO NOT do them around women. You've been warned.

I promise you all I will never do any of these things

close
it's ok if you do them around family and very VERY close friends. do anything like this around random guys and every woman will know with in a week.

This why pay to tell someone about your problems when you can shitpost about them with the boys on Any Forums

This image make me angry as fuck. It's no secret that lately there has been a push to make men feminine and weak while women are becoming more masculine. It's all part of the jewish plan.

i did those things in a relationship once he cheated on me within 5 days
women genuinely do not give a shit about your problems,traumas and other shit like that
never open your heart to a woman
you may open your heart to family or close friends but that still carries risks, the best you can do is keep your problems to yourself the most you can
if you actually need to vent do it either anonymously on Any Forums, to close family and friends
those people shouldnt turn their backs on you
but women will always value strenght and sometimes even tho they SAY theyll support you they will actually slowly lose atraction for you if theyre your romantic partner or respect for you if theyre your ¨friend¨
tldr: never open up to women about your vulnerabilitys

>To talk about feelings
No
>To ask for help
No
>To break down
Never
>To not be okay
I was born a man. I am better than ok
>To cry
Cry yourself to ash
>To go to therapy
(((Therapists))) are spineless fools and will lead you to ruin
>To be vulnerable
I am serious and formidable
>To need support
Fire support

she cheated on me within 5 days*
sorry about the typo

True

Don't forget, to be weak x

>to go therapy
Nice try Schlomo.

Attached: IMG-20190530-WA0010.jpg (300x360, 14.1K)

I'm white, why would I need to do any of this

>go to therapy
I'd rather learn about Rome.

youtu.be/tCealrWIEoE

based

yeah i did that, i went to therapy and it actually made me more depressed but actually studying history and philosophy as well as turning to god inspired me to do better i also lifted and practiced several sports and martial arts to dull the pain and make sad voice go quiet

>he
Freudian slip :^)

Why?

>crying in front of your girl
the only time that's acceptable is after the passing of a family member, and even then i didn't let my gf see me cry after my dad passed.

Attached: fixed.png (750x704, 338.91K)

You've got it right. The person who made this image is so out of touch and unfamiliar with men that they don't know men do most of those things already, but only with people they really trust. Kind of ironic.

Attached: 1626856661456.jpg (1080x1078, 243.05K)

I agree only with
>to not be okay
I'm not OK with your shitty image. Showing weakness means you're inferior.
Kill or be killed.

Based

>Showing weakness means you're inferior.
>Kill or be killed.

Attached: nerd-computer-20134.jpg (550x330, 45.75K)