Ever meet a woman that could physically beat your ass?

Ever meet a woman that could physically beat your ass?

Attached: 1643239814624.jpg (851x907, 113.36K)

No.

Kek good one OP,

I am assuming you meant biological women and there is no chance in hell that could happen if given a fair fight

What the fuck happened to Lauren Southern these past 5 years?

No. Even on steroids there's basically no way a woman who is shorter than me (I'm 6'3") and weighs less, has less dense bones, less dense muscle, smaller hands, narrower shoulders, thinner skull, less motor unit recruitment capability due to smaller brain, and slower reflexes due to smaller brain could ever overpower me.

Attached: 1620175608477.jpg (1080x607, 92.79K)

And another thing you need to realize OP is if we faced each other and she was trained in fighting and an average man was not, the man would be able to take far more punishment and just tank her weak blows while she would get rocked with every blow from giant man hands with heavy arms attached.

out of curiosity how do u think u would fare against gabi garcia

My mom when I was 5.

How do you meet women in the real life tho?

Has she ever fought a man? Is this one of those big women who thinks they can fight a man then gets a wake up call?

And 6, and 7, and 8, and 9, and 10, then she stopped (probably because she feared the day when I would realize I could beat her up), from that point on she started hiding my playstation.

Don't google Ekaterina Vandaryeva

samefag

I’m 6’5. Everywhere I go I tend to naturally be the alpha male, I intimidate easily. There’s not a lot of men that could kick my ass, let alone a woman. I can guarantee there’s no woman on this planet that could kick my ass.

Used to spar with two girls when I boxed, they were more or less my weight because I'm a skeleton.

>Alpha male
> spends all his time on Any Forums

Yeah, it was hot.
The single most valuable feature a female can ever have is being actually Any Forums and strong.
99,9% of females come down with crying / sickness at some point in their lives, it's pretty pathetic

At my kickboxing there where/are women way better technique wise than me (especially when I started), but one thing that shocked me from day one is how little damage women can take. I knew there were big differences between men and women, but even as soon as I started sparring I would have to go extra light on the power because I would be knocking the heads back of women who have competed. Shots that have no effect on a teenage boy stun women, it’s something you have to do to understand

No. But I'm a larger than average guy and pretty rough. There are some guys I've seen in my city with whispy beards and man purses walking around down town and I've known chicks who would wipe the floor with those wieners. Easily.

Imagine a girl being able to shove you to the ground and holding your arms down while all you can do is unwillingly watch her as she grinds on your privates... wouldn't be me, I'm way too strong.

she gigamogs you
shes thebone on the left picture is fucked

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119.35K)