I am 35 years old and I have never been lean in my life and never seen my abs, is it too late now?

I am 35 years old and I have never been lean in my life and never seen my abs, is it too late now?

It seems like everyone here always has a shredded 6 pack.

Attached: AD979988-EBB9-41C9-9CD3-EA52B24D4F91.jpg (2424x1364, 653.02K)

decent frame and muscle atm
literally go to your favourite and nicest doctor
and talk about trt
take that, will do wonders so your T levels are what they should be
calculate your maintenance calories, just google
>maintenance calorie calculator
and try doing that for a month
you'll lose weight because you've most likely been eating way more than that
get around 150g of protein in, spread it between 4-5 meals evenly if possible
that's a good place to start
find the rest out yourself as you'll learn more that way and it'll stick with you for longer

I’m not going to count calories man, that’s just too autistic, maybe if I was 20 or something and trying to get pussy i might have dedication to do that but at 35 I don’t really have the mental energy to bother with that.

I get annual blood tests done at my doctor which come with hormonal profiles inc testosterone and I am always above 800 ng/dl which is above average. I don’t want to ever take steroids, relying on an injection to regulate hormones seems like a scary thing to do to yourself unless it was life and death situation.

Does everyone here who have shredded Abs count calories and inject testosterone ?

dont jump on trt, try doing intense cardio everyday at the end of your lifting sessions and consume less calories more protein. do this for 3 months and you should look nice.

dude, counting calories takes like 15 minutes out of your day max
if you aren't even willing to do that then you don't really want to have abs

>Does everyone here who have shredded Abs count calories and inject testosterone ?
>count calories
the ones who are actually impressive and not just skinny dyel skellies, 95% yes
>inject test
lmao no, go to fraud and see what they look like, you'll see the difference

What's your height, weight and weights for your big 4?

>I’m not going to count calories man, that’s just too autistic, maybe if I was 20 or something and trying to get pussy i might have dedication to do that but at 35 I don’t really have the mental energy to bother with that.
it's really not as bad as it sounds. They have apps for it which do all the work

you can just switch to one meal a day and swap out shit like whole milk for skim milk etc and nearly guarantee your weight loss without "autism"

>one meal a day
you'll lose heaps of muscle and strength this way so enjoy that part

>i want something that requires strict management of my caloric intake
>NO! I wont keep track of those calories!

fuck you you fucking retard.

80kg press X 5
160kg squat X 5
190kg deadlift X 5
80kg bw dips x 25-30
80kg bw chins x 14-18

Don’t have a bench to do bench press and I hate rows, so those are the 5 lifts I train

How tall are you and what's your weight?

DILF mode
I bet you've got a thicc fat cock too

5’8 80kg

Mirin.

That's literally what it takes. You won't see your abs until you get your bodyfat under control.

daddy

you have my ideal body type. i'd lick you all over.

You have to get your bf% below 10%.
Diet, HIIT, chemical help...

> I’m not going to count calories man, that’s just too autistic
There's no other way if you want to get lean

There are like 5 billions apps these days that make it easy as fuck to do

fasting is an easy way to eat less if you don't want to count calories. you could do OMAD or IT.

>I’m not going to count calories man
And with his second post, OP shows why he will never achieve his dream, because meal planning takes up too much of his mental energy.