2 years of training, how much further for natty max?

2 years of training, how much further for natty max?

Attached: 20220129_182226.jpg (3264x1592, 769.78K)

post more

SEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEXSEX

how is it that there are more homosexuals here than fucking reddit?

you're there bro
i'd just cruise

>you're there bro
Fuaaaaaaark tell me it ain't so

bulk and cut for another 5 cycles and maybe 3 years you will be there

It's true. You're there...and if you're not, you've only got another 2-5 pounds of muscle mass left to grow. Its ok man just remember that you might not think you're big enough but normies do and women like lean mass so you're at the sweet spot. I'm sure you've noticed the increase in complements and off handed comments about your physique. The only problem now is you'll likely get bored of working out as you only have to work out half as much to maintain and you might as well chill because you're not gonna see much gains anyway. It kinda sucks but I'd rather be built and bored than go back to the dyel days.

>It's true. You're there
>you're there bro
they're lying
we can't see your legs so we'll never know
but you are close
I reckon you can put on 5kg overall and then you'll be peak natty
based genetics mate

Natty max is an abstract concept that's different for everyone and also different depending on your goals

it aint so, what are your stats?

Why are you shaving chest and not shaving armpits? it's retarded, it's should be the other way around.

you're not

lifts?

>shaving
I legit get next to no body hair bro I dont shave my chest
The Boredom has slowly started to settle in unfortunately, but that's when strength focused training comes in so I'm not too fussed, and only 5 extra lbs seems a little dire but only time will tell I guess.
Legs are pretty fucking big, anything smaller than a straight taper for Jeans is a no go. Thanks for the compliment
188cm 90kg highest lifts were 82/130/165/ and 180 for 5 but I took some time off so those numbers have stagnated for sure by now

Maybe like another 7 pounds of tissue over the next 5+ years. But the only thing more boring than slow gains is purposely just maintaining, so gotta get it done regardless

post stats fag

Right here5 years for 7lbs sounds horrific but that seems to be accurate

>how much further for natty max?
Until you stop anglefrauding to look passable lmao

I'm no expert by any means but whatever progress you have left to make is probably not gonna be very visually noticeable anyway, that is to say you already look good, I hope you don't fall in the roiding trap, remember /fitness/

How good is your aerobic and muscular endurance though? How are you with oly lifts? You could definitely lose a bit more body fat if you want to be absolutely shredded, e.g. see abdominal veins, so your challenge could be to maintain strength while doing that.
In my opinion, rather than just doing the same exact thing and accepting slow progress/stagnation, try really switching things up and getting some fast progress. It's also more fun in my opinion.