Am I natty if I take protein powder?

Am I natty if I take protein powder?

Attached: FD65B415-3A55-4D2A-8EA3-60563F079CD5.png (236x224, 111.19K)

no
next question

I hate vtubers so much.
They're worse than normal streamers.

How much longer until Vtuber stanning becomes as rampant as Kpop idol stanning is today? The mental illness of their respective fanbases seems to overlap significantly.

A lot of it is the same fanbase, idolfags are the worst.

I was out of protein powder so I stole some from my bitch roommate (inb4 goblin) except hers is vegan and not whey based
It tastes positively rancid but I'm afraid if I don't slurp it all I will lose my gains, what do Any Forums?

Attached: 1642355180758.jpg (714x1010, 274.46K)

Eat a steak faggot.

Does steak gives you protein? Because that's what we eat at my house almost every day.

Attached: 49825FF2-AD62-48E9-A2EB-4627902DAB40.jpg (1079x1065, 386.61K)

stfu faggot vtuber dork

I HATE Gura

Attached: 1640239950106.gif (480x286, 3.86M)

Protein powder is not steroids, so no. You can even take creatine while still being natty

Attached: BoldFlickeringAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif (416x250, 1.09M)

same people but there's more horny weeb guys in the vtuber stan fanbase relative to the kpop one that have the typical weirdo teenage girls stanning boybands

>what do Any Forums
Stop focusing on muscle gains because you're a woman not a man. Learn what the beauty of femininity is and embody it. Following your nature will make you happy.
That is if you are a woman of course.
Post tits.

based, I was out of protein so I stole my roommate's protein. Its whey based, but tasteless. It was disgusting, dude seems like tryhard by buying that shit but his bench PR is 40kg so I didnt even feel bad

You utter retard. What the fuck do you think steak is? Please go kill yourself immediately.

Protein powder is literally just milk

minus fat... and taste

Amino acids have drug like effects on the body so no youre not natty if you supplement any form of amino acids

Testosterone is literally semen
Minus sperm
Hence natty

>How much longer
>tfw
user... I...

I don't use any form of social media, so if idol stanning exists there I'm unaware of it. Kpop stanning has become so rampant that its influence has extended beyond social media, thereby making me aware of it.