What are the muscles/exercises i should focus on to win fights against random guys?

what are the muscles/exercises i should focus on to win fights against random guys?

Attached: B48D9324-135A-410E-ABE6-455F0517CF16.jpg (1125x1896, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kErJOepkDQk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek swift taste of reality

It's amazing how much better club promoters are than schoolboys

Hit up a combat sports gym if you really want to be prepared for that 0% chance you'll be in a fair fight with someone

In reality if you're in a fight you should evade and call the cops

Learn Karate.

Did this actually happen or was it a melanin rich individual who remembers something being said after committing physical violence?

youtube.com/watch?v=kErJOepkDQk

Guy died from a single punch. You can tell he was a frail little flower of a boy who never had a chance at anything his parents didn't pay for.

yeah people don’t generally start fights they’re not gonna undoubtedly win. I’m assuming you’re not enough of a brainlet to be the fight starter and get arrested. Life is a big fucking play. Everything’s a joke, tough looking guys are pussies. Nobody has a clue what they’re doing and they’re more or less kids that have grown up and pretend to fill whatever role they fell into. Let’s play: scientist, shop keeper, doctor. It’s all bollocks

Look at this twat. You know he said it.

yes, please lick the boots of people you don't know even more...

It was is England and a club promoter, so likely he was a working class man who made it to a decent level job, fairly lucrative being a club promoter to with music, women and drugs etc. This toffee nosed (inherited wealthy) upper-class kid wasn't allowed in for some reason do threw him a snarky remark. The working class man obviously has a lot of brovado and "status" to uphold and was probably on chang at the time so smacked him and the kid probably dashed his head on the pavement.
I imagine he was some balding, greasy styled thinning haired, tanned, loud, tscky shirt wearing wide boy with a horrible mockney accent and the kid was dressed up dapper, probs a big group of lads so the clubs don't like that and with a vague look of superiority on his face.

hella assumptions but you have a vibrant imagination

I'm not looking anyone's boot. Your position is irrational and based entirely on some skin tone you imagine the promoter had. You need to grow up.

holy fuck the projection in this post

> A model and club promoter has been spared jail after being found guilty of killing a schoolboy as he partied after his exams in Malia, Greece.
Club promoter Sebastian Trabucatti, 25, of West Sussex, has been found guilty of first degree manslaughter at a court in Crete over the death of 18-year-old public schoolboy Archie Lloyd.

Trabucatti punched Mr Lloyd during a row in Malia in 2015, which was later described as a ’10-second fight’.
Mr Lloyd had shouted ‘one day you’ll work for me’ at Trabucatti in the moments before the punch was thrown, a previous inquest heard.
That same inquest, conducted in the UK in 2016, ruled that it was ‘beyond all reasonable doubt’

Attached: 49ED5EE3-722F-43DF-96DC-5B8279CCAD9B.jpg (306x464, 11.49K)

I have a very vivid imagination and I can easily see this situation in my head. I've known the types, and I've seen representations enough to make a reasonable drama about it.
Not really? Ive met Larry bouncers loads of times, two of the main ones were lil niggers actually who got butt hurt over any joke, but usually it's some big cunt who likes embarrassing geezers. Luckily I'm polite and vulnerable looking so I don't think they see me as a threat.

Isn't a claim of "protection" usually when you are deliberately trying to pull things out to further some form of narrative? I have no motive for such a thing, I'm merely just letting my minds eye play out.

Your brain muscle so you realize how much assault charges will fuck you over and avoid fights entirely.

There you go, I Was too far off except for the age, I imagined some older man, but a young cocky wanna be fits well. Sussex people are usually more well spoken, but given his social class and character, he definitely has the mockney/camp cockney essexy accent and the flashy, cocky persona.

THE MED BVLL

>going to "club"
O wow a congregation of degenerates spawned uncivil behavior. Totally shocked. Putting the guy that punched him is metaphorically equal to shooting Harambe.

Whiteboi arrogance getting knocked down a peg. You deserve it tbqh

*that punched him in jail

>witnesses said mr Lloyd and his friend tried to walk away without confrontation
Well which one is it these headlines contradict each other? You can't "avoid confrontation" while talking shit to a bouncer

listen to your instincts and be gone 10 minutes before any trouble starts

How can someone be so pompous and entitled yet so weak that a single punch kills you. I bet he also voted for left wing policies like all weak men

Most likely cracked his head on the concrete.
Real danger in street fights.

Combine that with booze and you just bleed out through your skull.