Hello Any Forums...

Hello Any Forums, i'm a fag (twink variety) and i'm looking for a reasonable routine to get rid of my last remaining belly fat and tone my ass/stomach. Abs like pic related are the dream. ik theres probably resources on Any Forums but going there is bad for the soul, so advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attached: IMG_5849.jpg (3198x1800, 565.09K)

background info:
• 5'6" 160 lbs
• was a lardass until i got dysentery at age 15
• i do A LOT of cardio for my job, probably at least 15 miles/day brisk walking or jogging
• started cutting carbs and chasing protein rich food, that combined with this job may be doing something, but its only been a month so idk

"i'm a fag (twink variety)"

Attached: 1618253090091.jpg (1552x1152, 140.17K)

SS + GOMAD

they're gonna tell me to take hormones and eat cum. going on that board genuinely ruins a few hours of my day

read the sticky

When you entered the board there was a pinned thread asking you to read the sticky. Do that.

it’s becoming very apparent that i should’ve done an iconic Any Forums inb4 read the sticky. i have and i brushed up on it before posting. Allow me to amend the question. is there anything i should be doing differently if i’m trying for lean fit instead of herculean gigachad?

Attached: CED36C6C-EED5-4237-AAD0-4B4E09CAA586.png (750x747, 796.21K)

You are not twink variety at 160 pounds
Im the same height but 40 pounds less and im barely twink variety the fuck

>is there anything i should be doing differently if i’m trying for lean fit instead of herculean gigachad?
Take some anti parasite remedies. Wormwood tea, for instance.

>Wormwood
do not do this

tfw too tall and heavy for twink mode

lowest i got was about 135 when i was homeless and i was a skeleton. big boned is a meme but i think i’m just a dense motherfucker not just in the brains department

i don't know if big boned is a meme. my mom is 1m80, my dad is 1m80 too. I never had a chance at being a twink.

t. not OP

on that note it’s worth mentioning that i don’t have a scale rn but based on autistically tracking my weight in the past 150-160 is around where it stays if i don’t hardline calorie restrict or actively work out

neck hangs to failure
kys
commit suicide.

You should blow your head off

>i'm a fag (twink variety)
>get rid of my last remaining belly fat

do meth

i meant a meme as in
>i’m not fat i’m big boned!!
believe me i’m not trying to toot my own horn here. i definitely need to improve myself, but tops seem to like me in my experience. i’m not fat but i’m not skinny either ig

neck lifts

>i'm a fag (twink variety)
kill yourself unironically

fucking kek

already tried a bunch. it’s really expensive to be bad at killing yourself. i’m good for now but next time i WILL use a gun

Boy all you do is tooting horns

is that a COCK JOKE? i’m sorry i’m like genuinely bad at communication

Well learn english strange foreign lady

>want to be topped
>all i can is hungry bottoms
maybe if I'm Any Forumster they will accept me.