Girl is nice to me

>girl is nice to me
>imagine our lives together

Best lift for this feel?

Attached: C806F34E-0A06-4DFA-A2BA-58E7000CCF56.jpg (1024x1016, 115.74K)

High rep deadlifts

That’s caused by lack of social interaction so you obsess over the few you have

NOOOOOOO APU WHO DID THIS TO YOU

I know that feeling. I like heavy squats when I don’t know if I’m going to get out of the hole for those feels

Penis insertions into vagina (X2.5 thrusts)

This, because you won't be able to focus on anything else when you're puking your guts out.

i dont have a personality. my personality is a persona and its tiresome to keep it up. i have to take hours off the day and if i can i just prefer browsing this hellscape and avoid social interactions whatsoever
is there hope for me?

I support this
Before each set, I think of all the moments that have triggered a panic attack, and pretend that I am relieving the moment at each of the last reps

Nah. The average woman is such shit to where you practically HAVE to imagine some perfect scenario just so that way you do't hold on for feelings that will never EVER come true in 2022 Clown World

Can you be social when necessary? If so, then no. You just don't care to put on your mask like most normal-fags try to do.

incel thread

I still do this even though I have a gf

>Oneitis at my local church
>She's not fat, dresses modestly, white, and is nice
>Picture our lives together
>Realize most people would probably call me racist
>Think I'm not good enough for her
Lifts for this feel?

Attached: 1642087991849.png (612x491, 69.22K)

Same
Lifts:
Heavy deadlifts
Heavy bench press
And high rep OHPs

if there was a lift that could make u stop feeling "not good enough for her" then no one would need to come on here anymore

>gf starts a new job
>starts flirting with a guy after 2 weeks they text all the time and shit
>I find out who she has been texting
>I make the mistake of reading their entire conversation

The things they said to each other... my heart will never heal. She keeps trying to get into contact and shit, I kicked her out of my place and put all her shit into storage.

I'm going to legit deadlift until I pass out. please lord of gains, heal my heart.

Attached: 1641659259417s.jpg (87x125, 2.02K)

F in chat for this brother

gains will heal everything

f

Attached: 1643392729378.png (714x657, 18.55K)

You did the right thing by ditching the bitch user

>>I make the mistake of reading their entire conversation

had to be done, without the pain you would have prob stayed or forgiven her plus you can think of those messages when you lift now for ez maxxing

F

>Is she single?
>Is she Christian?
>Are you Christian?
If yes to all three, then volounteer together.
However:
>If "Yes" to all of the above; subtly find out if she is a virgin and what her views on the man being the head of the household are.
Those are two of the biggest red flags for a Christian if the answers are "no".
That goes for both of you.

Adding to:
You should also be a virgin if you're Christian, and you should be ready to lead your family.