Nippardcels on suicide watch

Nippardcels on suicide watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=5drBRWqNiy4

Attached: greg-doucette-supplement-company.jpg (1260x840, 81.78K)

when is greg gonna start talking about icing your balls? that must become one of his gimmicks

And the first thing Greg says is a stupid shit off topic.

"this with millions cant afford turk"
no FAGGOT he is not buying it BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK

Greg, Nippard gf is way hotter, pls go!

Are you mentally challenged? Actually Greg is implying Jeff is rich so he can buy the product and test himself

if it is so good then why isn't old greg using it and replace his roids with it?

cause then his voice will actually become normal

I’m mad that I wasted time on this video.

Nippard was right. Greg basically says don’t be so dismissive, while Nippard says that the evidence for its effectiveness is simply not there yet based on the studies, so don’t piss away your money yet.

Honestly, if you’re this desperate for these types of supplements just start taking SARMs already.

Because Dr Greg is ONLY using a scientific dose of 100mg a week of TRT and it doesn't really do anything at that dose

Dr Greg is literally a lifetime natty, and all those times he tested positive for gear in natural contests were all a misunderstanding over tainted protien powder

>why isn't old greg using it and replace his roids with it?
greg used it and claims he gained 4lbs of muscle from it

Why does he need to test it himself? There's no evidence that it's at all effective. Does he need to listen to anecdotal evidence coming from shills?

Kek even his reddit fanbase is turning on him in the comments. Greg argues like a colored hair female in college

> Video promoting supplements from a guy who sells supplements

What's weird is that he could've just ignored it, instead his peanut brain and gigantic ego just couldn't resist a "callout" against somebody that you'll 100% he'll lose against cause he won't engage.

He's creating drama to drive engagement on his channel, and it's working because there is now a thread here.

>cyanide is bad for you
>"NO IT'S NOT TRY IT YOURSELF"

>Kek even his reddit fanbase is turning on him in the comments.
Curlean-X, Revival Fitness and Geoffrey Schofield ganging up on his main gimmick (maingaining) really tore him a new one. He's now even trying to rebrand that shit as "bulktaining" or "mainbulking". Even the Iron Musket, a Greg fanboy, has admitted maingaining is bullshit.

Tried Dereks stuff first, then switched to Greg's they both seem to what it says, at least on me...

Started out doing 2 pills a day, and have worked my way up to 6 a day, and the difference is real imo, way more strength wise than actual visible muscle, went from 90kg bench press to 120kg in 5 weeks after taking it for 3-4 weeks, in a few days i am going to come off of it, for a month to see if my gains stay or not... but it seems like it works

>manlet vs. manlet

Who do you got Any Forums? The manlet or the manlet?

Maingaining works if you’re a beginner or a fatty

>Maingaining
yeah but the problem is nobody knows what maingaining is, not even greg. is it a lean bulk or recomp? yeah recomping works and so does lean bulking, but lean bulking is just not being a fat piece of shit and having a daily 2-300 calorie surplus