Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pezHBCg_bxQ
youtu.be/dfFNnhvwgC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that is indeed very impressive and anyone that says otherwise is a coping fatty

Tazio is simply not human
youtu.be/pezHBCg_bxQ

wtf is that rom

Imagine seeing a middle aged man doing 5 times more pull ups than your regular teen using only his fucking pinky fingers and complaining about his rom

>your wooden box falls over
>hanged to death from your pinkies

I mean in that case technically I can do 100 reps of a 3pl8 bench, assuming we dont actually do reps. its still difficult but come on man. if youre gonna claim world record you have to actually do it. I cant claim to make the worlds biggest jump then bounce in the middle

>Imagine seeing someone do something that doesn't count.

I could be the fastest marathoner if you let me use a bike partway

Italians think this guy is big.

His shoulders look so small from the front but big from the back.

my balls are exactly the same way

No they don't. Are you confusing his traps for his delts?

Incel looking mf

Although he has astonishing pinky finger strength user does have a point; those are not full ROM pull ups, so what's the fucking point in establishing some kind of record when it's faulty?

>deadlift
>row
>grip work
>Have stronger fingers and back even though you can't pinkie pullup 55 times because you're not a twink.

It's normal Fingerhakeln training bro. Pull ups on single fingers. Well, usually, the index finger is used for the sport though, but you can sue any you want. If you don't have a partner to work with, you use somethng like that. In the 1800s, people in the mountains who wanted be good at Fingerhakeln just hung a rope across their small rooms and did single arm, single finger pull ups on them.

But those kind of things have been done for centuries in South Germany and the area. Nothing special.

Attached: urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-151103-99-00754-large-4-3.jpg (548x548, 64.62K)

>I mean in that case technically I can do 100 reps of a 3pl8 bench
Then do a video and call the Guiness guys. But you won't, because you can't, son.

This is the man who did 162 (one hundred and sixty two) one-arm pullups in one set
youtu.be/dfFNnhvwgC8
Tazio is in a league of his own.

Never seen a guy with negative legs before

How does he not have like 18" forearms?