Sober Megathread

How we holding up guys, nearly at a month now.

Attached: sober.png (3543x886, 714.28K)

i was gonna go to the gym but i smoked weed instead

Pretty easy.
I found a simple tip on an alcoholics forum. Whenever I feel my mind wandering towards liquor, I remind myself that I don't drink.
It has worked so far.

28 days no weed. Pretty proud of that. I've been stoned from.18 till 33. Dreams are becoming wilder. Booze is not an issue for me but I hope you find strength in others struggling with you

I'm in a gulfie cunt so it's not hard. The gf sent me a bottle of vodka and honestly I look so good and my gains are coming so easily I haven't even touched it. I did break down last night devour two pieces of pie. Going into the desert to tan and spend it the rest of the afternoon at the gym.

Attached: 1642210190539.jpg (672x836, 80.38K)

I've used basically the same mentality the past year+ (I made my own resolution New Year's 2021). Except for me it isn't about drinking, but about gay sex. I kinda had a breakdown at the end of 2020 and I told a friend, I said "I can't stop thinking about cock even though I know it's wrong" and he said sympathetically "whenever you think about cock, just tell yourself you're not gay." So I tried it. I'd think about penis and sticking it in my ass or sucking it, and I'd tell myself "you're not gay, you're not gay" and then later "you're not a faggot, fags go to hell and you're NOT a fag." Most of the time, it DOES work. Sometimes it will not, like one time at a bar there was a little mexican twink and I couldn't stop thinking about this little spic's cock and I ended up sucking it dry and later he gave me a prostate orgasm but aside from that particularly degenerate event, the year was a success. Point is, stick with it, but don't blame yourself if you have a couple moments of weakness. The point is to make progress, not get it perfectly right off the bat. I believe in you.

In my defense tho, the Mexican twink was feminine in appearance so I consider it a victory desu. I had sex with a woman at the end of 2020 who kinda looked like him so, ultimately a step in the right direction.

Attached: 1605509607570.png (1280x800, 111.59K)

Almost 400 days now. Life is so much better.

We’ll done user

1 year pot in March
1.5 years no alcohol

Good luck doods.

it has been 3 years since i've consumed any recreational drugs/alcohol
im still a fligu gigu turbo ultra mega coomer gooner though

Attached: 1642387786583.webm (640x480, 544.83K)

I just wanted to post this.NALTREXONE, cravings stopped IN THE FIRST HOUR, all the years of fighting are over. you'll just feel weird for a few days. it changed my life.

Attached: trying to rest.jpg (480x473, 32.3K)

been sober for 24 years :)

Wouldn't it be nice to have a drink right now?

user…I….. you’re gay.

Attached: 9DB713C5-6CD7-4725-9EBF-6BE2CC598D2B.jpg (930x960, 68.89K)

I've had 3 non-drinking days so far this year. I'm 21 and get through almost 2 bottles of wine a night. It's over.

Attached: 4m835w.jpg (1000x1000, 208.84K)

You sound extremely gay. It's like you have literally zero interest in girls.
I sometimes have gay masturbation fantasies too (especially when I feel like shit) but I still don't feel attracted to men in real life and felt good having sex with women. At most, I might be a bit bisexual. You, on the other hand, actually had sex with men and enjoyed it. That's what makes you full on gay.

It'll be 3 years in March
Keep going, it's worth it

Sure, sure, I hear you. None of us are gay either ;) ;) ;)

Having an isolated homosexual experience doesn't make you gay. I should know I have had dozens and I am straight as an arrow

Today is 4 weeks no drinks. Gym 6x a week (4 lift, 2 cardio). Eating clean and for macros. Up at ~7:15 or so every morning. It's crazy how all it really takes to turn shit around after the holidays is one month. WAGMI

How is it over? There are people who drank on a daily basis for fucking years and still found a way out. Have you even tryed quitting?

If being a coomer is the only big problem then you’re doing a really good job and should be proud of yourself