Testosterone levels are good

>testosterone levels are good
>diet is good
>sleep is good

So why don’t I ever make any progress? Been lifting for 10 years and I’m slightly toned but still pretty much skinnyfat

Attached: 6EF64C7F-82C4-497C-9517-25CDA59441AE.jpg (579x530, 22.04K)

Oh and before you say what’s my routine

I’ve done all the routines you can think of, I never make any progress on any of them

Full body routine = no progress besides gaining temporary strength that goes away if I stop doing a full body routine

PPL = no progress besides gaining temporary pumps that go away when I stop doing PPL routine

Brosplit = no progress besides getting temporary pumps that go away if I stop doing a brosplit

Upper/lower = pretty much the same thing as the full body, temporary strength gains that go away if go back to a brosplit

So it seems as if

>Strength based routines give me TEMPORARY strength
>Hypertrophy based routines give me TEMPORARY pump

Now doing both at the same time gives me less strength and less pump, but a bit of both

Is lifting naturally just giant meme or something?

Maybe you aren’t doing the right exercises and/or lifting heavy enough.

In my experience, combining advanced calisthenics with heavy compound lifts and a little bit of plyometrics delivers the best results.

I have always had chin-ups and dips for upper body and lunges for lower body as part of my routine, so it’s not like I’m a weak machines only bro lifter

Post body

Maybe you aren’t consuming enough protein. Try drinking ~600ml milk with two scoops of whey everyday.

Nah, always consumed at least 150g / protein per day for the past 10 years

Hmm, no idea what’s wrong, then.

Just learn to be satisfied with what you have, I suppose.

Eat more calories, lift heavier

im the same way bro. i just think our genetics are the same and we have bad muscle insertions as well as poor bodybuilding genetics.

i saw a video that ranked my race in dead last, so it makes sense and explains why we make no gains while the white boys and BBC's make srs gains.

It's kind of like asking why you aren't great at every random thing you try in life. The reality is you just aren't meant to make a ton of progress here

Attached: CQkNpW1W8AA-MiC.png (930x429, 425.16K)

Some people just have bad genes, accept it and move on with your life.

Stop eating fatty

this
Not everyone makes it is a lifting redpill more people need to take

If you're not making strength or endurance gains in your lifts, do a bulk and lift harder. If you're making strength gains or have and are still fat looking, stop eating so much. If you are fat looking and haven't made strength gains, change your entire program out and lift harder.

You are not trying hard enough in the gym. Nobody gets big by benching 135 for 100 reps.

How often are you lifting? How many sets of each exercise are you doing per week? Are you doing all of your working sets to failure? What are your rep/set schemes? Are you training your core every day? Are you consistently running (not slowly jogging, but actually running) or doing some other intense form of aerobic exercise?
Also
>diet is good
is such a common lie. I simply don't believe you.

>Are you doing all of your working sets to failure?
Sorry, should be
>Are you doing all of your working sets to within one rep of failure?

I hate these threads. They are so unproductive. The OP is being vague and not giving the necessary detail and info, he is either to stupid to do so, (which case his lack of gains are understandable as he can't even get the troubleshooting process right after lifting for 10 fucking years) or he is just straight up trolling. And everyone jumps in and want to be the person that finds out about this mystery and they just repeat the obvious things. OP got his you's, the other people got to feel smart. And nothing actual productive was done.

Keep telling yourself that faggot

I'm fucking huge but at my gym I see a hundred dyels come and go for every one who gets even halfway to making it

Describe your diet

How long do you stick with a programme before changing it?

Try actually increasing the weight

Post body

?
150g a day?
that's like 3 meals without shakes
Try eating 5 my guy.

consistency, eat more calories, better form. What about HGH levels and age?

lift heavier
add more rest days

train and eat better. also possible it's your genetics

>Is lifting naturally just giant meme or something?
Yes but barely anyone admits to it because

a) nattys desperately want to believe they will be big one day, and
b) fake nattys desperately want to believe they could have achieved their physiques natty anyway.

So everybody just tell themselves and everyone else that "everyone's going to make it", when in reality every scientific study they ever did shows that doing steroids without any sort of exercise will still result in more gains than lifting weights without steroids.

Stronger by Science guy Greg Nuckols wrote an article a couple of years ago about the realities of weight lifting for average people and that for his average natural client, hitting a lmao1plate bench after one year is a good achievement.

One plate bench.
After one year.

That's the reality for the average guy. If you're not genetically gifted or on steroids you're never going to be big and/or strong, that's the reality of the situation.

>when in reality every scientific study they ever did shows that doing steroids without any sort of exercise will still result in more gains than lifting weights without steroids.
bro that was ONE study

>Stronger by Science guy Greg Nuckols wrote an article a couple of years ago about the realities of weight lifting for average people and that for his average natural client, hitting a lmao1plate bench after one year is a good achievement.
>One plate bench.
>After one year.
BRO TELL ME THAT SHIT IS NOT TRUE AND LINK ME TO THE FUCKING ARTICLES THAT SAYS THAT IF THIS IS TRUE I WILL KILL YOU

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH THAT SHIT DONT SAY THAT SHIT OVER HERE

You need to bulk. Gain 0.5kg a month. When you're too fat cut 5-8kg and start bulking again. Your programming probably sucks ass. Learn to properly program. You probably don't go hard enough, learn to push intensity slightly more every mesocycle. Get closer to your maximum recoverable volume, it's more than people think it is if you choose variations with great stimulus to fatigue ratios. So overall swap exercises with better variations for building muscle.

Just look at typical ranges of muscle gains per year, they are huge. In the first year they generally range from 5 to 15 pounds (0-20 if you include outliers). 50% of people will lie somewhere in the middle and make around 10lbs of gains but it's not extremely uncommon to be on the upper or the lower end. Year 2 and 3 usually range from 2.5-7.5lbs, again with a few outliers basically making even less than 2.5lbs of gains and some putting on 10 or more pounds. Imagine you really are on the lower end in terms of muscle building genetics, it's entirely possible that you "only" put on 10lbs of muscle in 3 years. With year 4+ gains slow down to a typical range of 1-5lbs. Basically, after 6 years "most" people will have put on 20-30lbs (which is still a big range), but with shitty genetics it's entirely possible that you have only gained 10-15lbs by then.

>hitting a lmao1plate bench after one year is a good achievement

then they are idiots because i went from empty bar to 1pl8 in 2 months, by just doing a shit ton of pushups between gym sessions

welcome to being natty

Lies, I went from bar to 1pl8 in about two months when I started. Just increase the fucking weight

EEEEAAAATTT
MOAAARRREEEE

Attached: richpiano.png (1280x720, 515.64K)

i benched 205lbs after a year. i am not strong or blessed genetically.

people just arent trying hard enough.

Based anecdotes.

The funny frog man has posted another good thread.

You're not eating enough, probably believes in Doucettes "maingaining"

Go play with your milkers somewhere else roidtranny

yeah welcome to Any Forums

>hitting a lmao1plate bench after one year is a good achievement.
I got that within a couple months wtf you talking about nigga

Attached: 1638408788203.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

Yes and that's true for most people but there are also people on both ends of the curve. Some hit 2pl8 after a few months so they were 70% stronger than you were after the same time of lifting and yet you find it hard to believe there are people struggling at the lower end?