Hope the trucker convoy works so the gyms will stop being closed

Attached: image.jpg (300x169, 34.33K)

QRD?

I hope it works so I can board flights ago.

Chuds crying again. Simple as.

~50,000 truckers drove across canada to protesting vaccine mandates

Don't forget that Castro's son ran away with his little penis tucked between his crotch.

You will never be back to normal. You will never be fully vaccinated.

HONK

Attached: 1643477921137.jpg (1900x999, 691.46K)

"They created the clown world, so we started honking"

Countries no longer give a shit about the will of their people any more since they realized they can get away with rigging elections and importing brownoid scabs.

This is what it looks like. It looks like they think the population are dumb fucks to be herded as they wish. It is very sad.

>2022
>he doesn’t have a home gym
Keep on seething anti vax retard

I'm for the vax but anti mandate, good thing I have my own home gym.

Maybe stop voting in grifters who do literally nothing to stop immigration in a realistic and effective way such as heavy penalizations towards businesses who hire them, such as farms, Meat cutting/packing plants. Aka conservative business owners. Maybe vote in people who will ban institutional investments into real estate and allow your precious white couples to build a home and family together. But thats too hard, isn’t it? Easier to self-flagellate and engage in retarded culture wars.

It's like 120 semi-trucks last I checked, plus like 500 assorted passenger vehicles.

You're preaching to the choir here I think

I am not canadian i dont know what the fuck you are saying lol.

Why the fuck did they close the gyms but leave mc donalds and shit open?

so you can stay healthy

If you aren’t politically aware that’s fine, it’s your right to broadcast that you are an under-informed lout.

Support 613 lift, get a gym membership even if you work out at home

Do you feel good when you are being unnecessarily rude to someone for no reason?

Lol do you know where you are? I'm not even the guy you are replying to but holy fuck are you a stupid nigger. This is literally where people come to be mean for enjoyment. I also don't think its unnecessary. You are thin skinned and no-body has time for that pathetic shit. KYS

Post body faggot

I'm not the one who entered the Canadian Convoy thread to bitch about knowing nothing about Canada you fucking retard. If you post yours I'll post mine. But there better be a date visible.

I do but have a home gym but I think it's really dumb for gyms to be closed for our health.

>Chuds crying again. Simple as

Attached: 1643353150581.png (1224x812, 514.65K)

>voting would work
crylaughingemoji
OP you are abusing the good will of the people this post sucks

Fuck Trudeau

Attached: 1642231125083.jpg (680x476, 53.78K)

There's also have been over 8 million dollars donated to the truckers and they're clogging up the streets in front of the Parliament buildings and they aren't leaving until the vax mandate is dropped or Trudeau quits

I'm OP, I didn't say that

Yes! I think its helpful to remind stupid people they’re stupid so maybe they will be compelled to become less stupid! Its the same logic we use behind being mean to fat people so they stop being fat.

50,000 Lmfao more like 100, also 90% of Canadian truckers are vaxed so they don't give a fuck about the 10% of mom-science cry babies.

The spokeman of the movement is vaccinated retard

cry harder, cuckboy

So he's an idiot/hypocrite

He's against the mandate not the actual vaccine dumbass.

That's stupid though

Why?

b-blumpf! *snort*

>50,000 Lmfao more like 100, also 90% of Canadian truckers are vaxed so they don't give a fuck about the 10% of mom-science cry babies.

False. Keep crying faggot. Honk honk

Attached: 1622244398015.jpg (768x488, 118.03K)

6 BILLION UNVACCINATED TRUCKERS ARE LITERALLY PROTESTING VACCINE MANDATE

Attached: 1635339883944.jpg (3317x2488, 1.69M)

90% of Canadian adults are vaccinated and they agree with Trudeau. Fuck antivaxxers. They deserve to be excluded from public life.

Jew.

Canuckdians deserve it too

Sounds like they've done a number on you t b h.

Antivaxers got memed big time and now instead of admitting that they're doubling down on their retardation

ywnbfv

Nah you did
Imagine thinking covid will go away LMAO
Thank Fauci and China for this shit

projecting

"guys guys guys if we vote in the right guy to get the job done, we will be better for it!"
should somebody tell him?