'ello yootoob

this thread is dedicated to the only based man in the entire history of social media fitness

Attached: Screenshot (25).png (1915x907, 1.71M)

So the thread is going to be 4 hours long and boring?

Attached: index.png (680x709, 243.33K)

ethan klein

'ello mes frères

faggot

hi blaha!

ELLO YOOTOOB, IN THIS VIDEO I AM GOING TO ESPLAIN ZE 'OLOHOAX AND ZE LIES OF ZE JUIFS

His info is good and all but his videos are way too long. Does he just like to hear himself talk?

He has great physique and experience, but the Pepe Le pew accent is killing me man.
I don't understand 60% of what he's saying.

I like the fact that they're long, there's plenty of short content out there and it's nice to throw somethin longish on while doing chores n stuff

he's a based autist

Whats the stats of this guy? How tall is he, what does he weigh. How old is he. Does he have a family, is he single.

Well tell him has good thoughts and info and maybe put time stamps or stortened versions up.

I think he's 6 foot even, around 200 pounds, late 20s. I don't think he has a partner or kids. His vids are a bit long but I quite like how he does his own thing.

he is 210 and has a wife/long term girlfriend

Yeah he seems like a cool guy. Whats his name? Whats his backstory? Does he post on here? It seems like he at least reads here.

He used to when he was young, but now he advises to stay away from here

BASED FRENCH MAN STAY NATTY BOYS

Attached: 1626757603692.jpg (1428x1252, 243.33K)

they're long and have no substance, being overly verbose and repeating yourself over and over is just tedious to listen to. you must be sexually attracted to his voice or something

I like to listen to long videos like that when doing chores or while cooking.

90% of Any Forums is coombait, racebait, amd demoralization, so he has a point. Don't know a better place to talk about my hobby though, so here it is, and I don't hate it.

hi bloho

All youtubers and social media personalities are inherently narcissistic even if their niche is fitness. I watch some of them for entertainment but fanboying is cringe.

he's not making any money out of his video he's not gonna waste his time doing that

I've literally never heard of half of the fucking ecelebs here

He has timestamps

French accent hypnosis

I tried bodybuilding dot com forum but its filled will steriod users.

No one knows another good comfy place to talk about this kind of stuff

noble natty bump

A m8 of mine loves this guy
From the little I've seen, he's high tier alongside nippard
Accent adds juice