Keto impossible because lifestyle

I work at a avacado packing warehouse and im on my feet moving stacking boxes of avacados onto a pallet for 8 hours then after i go to the boxing gym and train. Before work I try and get some running and shadow boxing in. i need carbs to function. keto is only good if you work a office job and only lift and do zero cardio.

Attached: bereal.png (600x902, 704.53K)

avocados* wtf is wrong with me

Fat has 9 calories per gram versus 4 per gram for carbohydrates. If you need extra energy during the day fat is superior. Try again, nigger.

hows that warehouse gig? how old ru?

I did keto on an 800 calorie deficit for 7 months while lifting 4 days a week and playing basketball 2 and felt fine the whole time.

im 23 but soon to be 24
if your doing high intensity endurance like boxing you NEED carbs or you cant function.>basketball
nowhere near as tiring as boxing

Are the calories from carbs magically different from the ones in fats? Do big, tough, strong boxers operate on a different set of rules than the rest of us plebes? No. You are just a lazy nigger.

Attached: Buck.jpg (173x225, 9.47K)

i cut carbs and feel exhausted and tired. and im not black.

Attached: Gains goblin.jpg (681x628, 78.19K)

there is nothing wrong with carbs

That's because you're a pussy, not because you cut carbs.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN KIKE

No, but there's nothing special about carbs either. You don't NEED them for any particular activity.

Your body will become fully adapted to burning fat instead of carbs after a few months of keto. In the long run switching over to a fat based diet is far healthier than one reliant on carbs.

Attached: immunity alliance.png (380x597, 89.41K)

Attached: ketolards.png (958x656, 197.54K)

probably lack of electrolytes. need more sodium and potassium especially while adapting. i eat almost no carbs and i biked 50km last week

>need
Boxers trying to drop weight before a fight dont even touch carbs, they want even salt their steak or chicken user. But they'll still train

>if you need extra energy during the day fat is superior

Attached: sugar lance armstrong.png (989x614, 1.35M)

High carb for the win.

Attached: eating fat forbidden.png (815x778, 103.77K)

>Packs avacados for a living
>Does boxing

Spic confirmed

Attached: 1572367374335.jpg (932x960, 100.89K)

Keto only works if you're a fatass

>Avacado

You wanna see it don't you?

Attached: nikocadomogacado.jpg (1249x1251, 80.12K)

Keto and vegan are both stupid. Just eat a normal diet and get good ingredients/cook for yourself. I don’t understand why you guys think this shit is gonna work.

>zero cardio
Cardio being aerobic literally means it can use fat as fuel efficiently.
Aerobic activities are the ones that require carbs due to fast twitch fibers being glycolytic.

>Aerobic activities are the ones that require carbs due
Anaerobic*, sorry.

My 100% broscience personal theory based on no research at all: different people react diffrently to different diets. Within global rules that apply to evveryone (thermodynamics), some peole will feel better with carbs, other wothout.
The actual science says you need to hit your proteins, then the rest of the calories is fuel, can be high fat or high carb, the good ones in each case (complex carbs, saturated and unsaturated fat, no simple carbs nor trans fats)
I don't do keto but I go light on carbs becuse I feel bloated and they make me fart like a madman, tried keto once, felt great but really too inconvenient, I'd rather fast now and then

if you've not done zero carbs before, it WILL suck. i do an office job and little cardio, it still sucked for me

it gets easier. stims help, whatever level stim you need to get above normal. i normally try to stay away from coffee, so just that did the trick

Except brain function

Keto only does works if you're eating organs or blood, and raw meat to get everything out of it.