What kind of Mogg is more BRUTAL?

Height Mogging or Face Mogging?

Attached: DiG-O9DXUAAQd-5.jpg (1200x1500, 235.32K)

Face mogging

Face Mogging

Hand mogging

Personality mogging

Even tom has longer arms and bigger hands than henry lol probably bigger dick too

This doesn't actually look that bad; granted tom wears lifts. He'd probably look worse next to henry with his real height but still tom is a pretty attractive dude. Goes to show that all you really need is a nice face.

I'm sure your parents are real proud of you

Thanks for sharing, Chang

I really like Henry's jacket.

look blackie, I know its tough seeing your culture getting raptured. However, it's for the good of everybody by the way.

Attached: A073A30C-0BD3-4441-AFCF-78C9D3437DB7.jpg (720x720, 251.36K)

Rope neck pulls x failure

Didn't this faggot have sex with satan?

tom looks way better than the guy on the right. fucker is trying way too hard to look cool

Facemogging only works up until a certain point, if they're 8+ inches taller than you then a heightmog is unavoidable now matter how ugly they are

Height. You could be the most intelligent, handsome man on the planet, but stand next to a guy who's six inches taller than you and you look like a grumpy little dwarf.

Henry got handmogged and hairstyle mogged.

Height Mogging

fake, but yes cockmog is the most brutal mog. heightmog is the most noticeable though.

height, being a manlet in today's age is a death sentence

Height, plastic surgery exists

Heightmog is the most brutal because height is completely objective. You can disagree on who's more handsome to a certain extent (of course there are objective markers of attractiveness but individual preference can vary a lot) but you can NEVER argue who's taller or shorter. Heightmog is by far the most brutal.

It depends

But can he beat John Holmes?

Height mogging because you can scare people with your height.
Here is Cavill terrorized by a giant Jewish cannibal named Armie Hammer.

Attached: armieandhenry.jpg (486x631, 26.99K)

depends on context obviously
face is more important than height though

who would win:
>7' giant with jonah hill's beta rat face and weepy eyes
>5' manlet with tom cruise's face
I think both of them would be pretty forgettable.

Color, being pale as fuck is nasty

7' giant would gigamog everyone even if he's ugly

Cavill both height and face mogs him

Wait is this supposed to be saying tom cruise has a better face or that he has a disproportionately large head for his body? Because cavil is clearly better looking.

Past 6'4 is already too tall to be forgettable. Skeleton or not you will get the mires.

Height gives you strength advantages though. You're more likely to win a fight and be stronger if you're taller.

Dickmogging is the most brutal mog. Society knows this so we're required to wear clothes. If we all lived naked, only big dicked motherfuckers would breed.

It doesn't matter if you're a skeleton, if they literally have to shout up to talk to you you have a problem. You're standing out and weird. 6'4 is just about the limit to avoid this I would say.

Big dickbros we've been robbed....

could go a bit the opposite way. if a horse cock dude is going out with a girl then everyone knows she is getting stretched out.
it might seem based and slutty to go with big dick guys. based in the former sense of the word.

>checked
My 1rm vs you’re 1rm

Attached: 69C418D3-C5F0-4FFA-9EBC-6C3E3EB2CFD7.png (720x502, 440.95K)

showers would mog growers more like, regardless of dick size

>Face mog

No he fucking doesn't. compared to tom, Henry looks like goofy dumb dumb redneck with nigger admixture, also henry is balding. If tom was even 3 inches taller henry would be outclassed despite still being taller than cruise.

Tom was god tier face back in the day

an ugly lanklet posted this

hey tom, when's the next mission impossible coming?

Nope. That's weight.
There are WEIGHT classes for a reason.

Yup. Tom has wayyy better eyes and face height width ratio than Henry.
Henry has bug eyes in comparison to Tom.

tooth mogging

Attached: tom-cruise-pre-dental-work.jpg (700x523, 63.39K)

Nigger SHOW YOUR HANDS
SHOW YOUR FUCKING HANDS AHHH

The reality I've seen is that a handsome guy even at like 5'5 will do better than an ogre who is 6'+. I say this as someone who is king of manlets 5'11 so maybe I'm just coping.

Face

no nigger, maybe if the 5'5" guy is alone but when a 6'4" guy stands next a to a 5'5" guy, the effect is unmistakable, no matter how much you facemog him you look like a literal child that the ugly lanklet could pick up and put in the corner

maybe 5'8" handsome guy will pull more but a massive height difference can not be overcome, the dominance inherent in a true heightmog is too powerful

Looks=Love.
Girls fall in love with face, not height.

6'7 hands typed this
t. 5.5

Left hand mogs despite being 5"4
How is this possible?

this

its clear charisma moggs both of those, cavil who is taller and better looking still seems to be mogged to some extent by Tom, i ca only assume its his carisma