End of year 1

>end of year 1
>end of year 2
>end of year 3
>3 minutes ago, mid year 4
>zero muscular development
>pitiful strength increase
lifting is a joke if you dont have the right genes

Attached: genelet.png (1502x456, 821.18K)

imagine lifting for so many years and not starting roiding after first year when you see no progress
are you fucking dumb?

boss fight body

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 7.48.10 PM.png (692x868, 726.93K)

Have you considered cutting

Fell for the ol bulk up scam.

Run a fuck ton, eat less food, and have a more active daily lifestyle.

Once you are EVEN A LITTLE SHREDDED go back to eating a lot and lifting heavy.

Full diet breakdown from the past 4 years?

>Shit diet
>Shit routine
>Never trained hard
>But muh genetics
Shut the fuck up, you loser.

Have you tried SS?

>Is black
>bad genetics
yea sure bro lay off the 2 for 6 whoppers

You can't outlift black genetics

>Once you are EVEN A LITTLE SHREDDED go back to eating a lot and lifting heavy.
And waste another 4-5 years? Lol

Dat dere frogtech

Attached: o4z143y5n4631.jpg (750x583, 56.85K)

kek

nooooo muh roidtrannies
you have to do it fair noooo you cant use science to improve yourself you have to stay mediocre like the rest of us!

>>Shit diet
nope
>>Shit routine
nope
>>Never trained hard
wrong

Wouldn't black genetics make it easier to stay lean?

Lie all you want. Your body speaks for itself.

what is up with the fat storage in your chest?

You're a fucking retard. you obviously have more muscular development in pic 4; you look like shit because of the fat+gyno. Stop eating like shit. Increase protein. Decrease carbs. Everything else will follow.

>genelet
No, you're not a genelet, you just fucked up by allowing yourself to get this fat in the fi-
Oh no wait, your skin is black, you were right, i take it back.

Insanely based post.

Attached: 1637200392430.jpg (533x557, 52.12K)

>mom! I called him the N word again hahaha!

Attached: 4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg (533x700, 83.85K)

>n word
We say NIGGER here you fucking FAGGOT NIGGER

Attached: 24D9F2C9-5050-4393-9EA3-2BFB6D13D8E5.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

the pics go from right to left? I dunno why you're upset you've clearly made gains in both muscle and fat loss. Unfortunately you've had a shitty upbringing which did not instill in you the value of a good body and so you have done irrepairable damage in the form of loose skin. I would highly advise getting surgery for the skin on the tits and lower abdomen, I genuinely think you would look good in the left pic without the loose skin.

Good work user, keep it up!

Attached: 1623719599424.jpg (1000x1100, 669.05K)

is over 200g of protein and nothing but whole food eating zero junk for over 5 years a shit diet?
are the tried and true routines that pretty much everyone gets gains on all shit?
is lifting to muscular failure every session not lifting hard enough?
ok.
my bad, then.
go ahead and post your superior routine and diet then

Zero muscular development and pitiful strength levels.
Genelet.

We fucking get it you attentionseeking piece of shit.

no, they are left to right.

>demoralize
Either stop letting Any Forums rot your brain or go back and stop shitting up Any Forums

>You're a fucking retard
yes
>you obviously have more muscular development in pic 4
not really and certainly not almost 4 years of lifting worth
>you look like shit because of the fat+gyno.
not just that
>Stop eating like shit
i dont
>Increase protein.
i already eat up to 250g a day. more?

this

Not OP but I was considering gyno surgery. I just don't want to be left with a massive fucking scar. I also would like to not be put to sleep for them to do the surgery. Is it possible for them to do it without you being asleep? Like can't they numb the area or some shit? I imagine there will be left over skin after the gyno removal too right? I don't even know how the surgery goes. Fuck gyno though, it is probably ruining my life.

Pretty sure they can't do it without anaesthesia, they're cutting your chest open and cutting shit out.
As for scarring it entirely depends on your doctor and the case you have, if your surgeon is good they can minimize scarring but if your gyno is severe enough/requires skin excision and the like you most likely cannot avoid some scarring.
Extra skin totally depends on genetics and how bad your gyno is, if its really small the skin will go back without any problems. If its like the pic in the OP theres no way around the loose skin

Why won't your breasts go away?

the worst genetics known to man

>Over 200g of protein
that would be the right amount if you had 200-220lbs of LEAN body mass, which I doubt you have, and something tells me that your are eating at a surplus, eating too much will make you fat, even if t's good food
How tall and heavy are you, and how many calories a day do you eat?

nigga Any Forums is full of Any Forums-tier shit and coombaits