Mouth breather

>Be me
>decide to get fit and improve my life
>accidently stumbled onto mouth-breathing vs nose-breathing debates and pictures
>realise i kinda have the incel/mouth-breather profile face

I literally broke down mentally after this, is it really over bros? Is it even worth it getting Any Forums with a face like that? I don't think ive ever been this blackpilled in my life

Attached: ezrhwqy3sle11.jpg (1385x1209, 150.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realself.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just grow a beard or simply don’t give a fuck. Either way, being shredded it’s always the better alternative no matter what

I'm kinda in between both extremes. Once I noticed I realised there really isnt any hope for me

Go see a craniofacially trained plastic surgeon to discuss your facial proportions.

orthodontics and/or chewing anything hard plastic/leather with an underbite can fix jaw

Just start mewing now and expand your palate. It took me a good 8 or so months of getting my tongue up there to get used to nose breathing. If you chew mastic gum, your face will also change.

I can absolutely guarantee I've seen more disgusting looking people than you with attractive girlfriends. Like actual freaks. You sound like this was a revelation, these dudes already knew they were monsters.

whatever you do don't mew, I had to get jaw surgery and live in chronic pain because I fell for that meme
don't gamble with your health

i was planning on mewing desu, your the first person ive heard saying this

the whole thing is bullshit anyway our ancestors didn't mew they just grew right

by mewing i meant im trying to get my tongue to rest naturally touching my palate, i think that's what is recommended right?

If I rest my tongue against the roof of the mouth and close my upper and lower teeth I look good exactly like in the pic but If I want the most comfy , natural resting bite I start looking similar to the mouth breather. what do?

Don't listen to this dipshit. Mewing is just proper tongue posture. Your tongue is supposed to be on the roof of your mouth.

Is there anyone that doesn't have their tongue rest there? I have to actively work to keep my tongue lower.

bruh that is all a bunch of complete fucking nonsense. Do not believe in it.

They write it all up as if they are some sort of scientists, acting like they're some kind of researchers, when actually they don't know anything. Just because something has a few professional-looking graphics and infographics etc. is not enough anymore to determine it has a shred of credibility.

IT IS ALL PSEUDOSCIENTIFIC NONSENSE.

In addition to this Our ancestors chewed substantially harder foods. This isn't even our ancient ancestors either, but even up until the middle ages the most common dental problem was tooth wear, being ground down to little nubs, and their occlusion had the teeth right on top of eachother rather than the slight overbite we all have today. Seemingly insignificant changes in diet can have dramatic impact on oral posture and therefore skull development.

You were probably clenching your jaw way too hard. "Mewing" is natural oral posture for huge sections of humanity.

Attached: 130204162758-richard-iii-remains-16.jpg (2700x1800, 280.72K)

t.dr orthodonthalberg

The mouth breathing thing is complete bullshit, I was athletic as fuck and nose-breathed my whole life and I look like a mouthbreather, my friend is a complete degen mouthbreather and has a Chad jawline.

Attached: 1622084639865.jpg (250x228, 6.4K)

>samefag
I mean "alert eyes" - what the hell are you talking about???????????? It's all fucking bunk. Ignore it and get on with your life. Or at most, view what actual scientific research papers have found about side profile. I viewed a paper before (unfortunately I couldn't easily find it again later) and it showed that both the shortest and the largest protrusion of the chin were deemed to be the most unattractive. Incel morons have a dogma that the bigger the chin the better, and it's partly racist as well since white people have far more chin protrusion than blacks and other races. Trust me (or check for yourself after noting what I said) - it's all lies and retarded nonsense.

What OP's talking about is completely different from mewing, although Mew would argue he's just following the same principles. Ask any orthodontist about mouth breathing and they'll tell you all the problems it can cause. Mew and orthodox dentistry are completely in agreement with that. They just differ in approach.

Look up "adenoid facies" and you'll get a whole bunch of resources that aren't lookism or orthotropics.

this is somewhat true, people with really big chins get called "crimson chin" and other shit, still better than chinlet though

"complete agreement" is a bit of a stretch. I don't dispute that nose-breathing is the natural way for humans to be and development may be affected if you don't breathe through it, dentistry also notes this. Other animals also breathe through their noses at rest. However Mew's claims are rather gimmicky, especially for people who already have a fully-formed skull. Mewing might help a little bit.

As this guy testifies to it's not the whole issue, even if you nose breathe during early life you could have a smaller chin. I guess it COULD be another problem stopping it from developing fully (eg. environmental toxins, eating harder/raw foods as some user stated), or it might just naturally be that way and actually be a pleasant facial structure if not for the dogma that it can't be.

Respectfully, user might not be the most reliable witness to his friend's and his own oral posture. I do agree that the nose breathing = good looks connection is tenuous, some people are just ugly. I also don't believe that curved noses, universally, are a result of bad posture. But there does seem to be a lot of evidence for early childhood mouth breathing having negative consequences both for your appearance and health.

I don't know if mewing is of any use for adults. Although if you are a chronic mouth breather, nose breathing will be a positive change for you. That's for sure.

When i lose weight I look better. When I get fat I look worse.
Be healthy and don't worry about it. If you are posting here you probably can't do anything besides lose weight, or hop on hgh to change your facial structure.

>and it's partly racist as well since white people have far more chin protrusion than blacks and other races.
back to plebbit faggot

I hate that website, I'm literally explaining in the most simple and basic terms possible why your shitty theory and belief-system is retarded.

does anyone have the name of that plastic surgery site that helps you look up doctors? I have the worst jawline in the world, and getting that shit fixed is my dream.

Just save your money and get plastic surgery. The results can be pretty dramatic with changes in your jaw, chin, nose, etc.

realself.com/ is the one I've seen before

Yes, kill yourself.

>Just grow a beard
How if you have shitty genetics?

Lol at the craniofacial trained surgeon idea.
They cannot fix your sphenoid or zygos. You will still look OFF.
And you most likely relapse because the surgery doesn't fix the cause of why you have a bird face in the first place.

I breath through my nose perfectly and look like the bottom guy

Bros I have a deviated septum and it makes me mouthbreathe if I don't pay attention. Also I have big meaty nigger lips and abnormally big teeth and it all makes me have a big overbite. How do I fix this shit?

>sees stupid picture
>reads some bullshit theory
>I literally broke down mentally
Blame your faggot daddy for not feeding you proper unprocessed food and cut your dick off.

> Asthma
> Sinus always clogged
> Mouth-breather all my life
> My jaw

It's bullshit bro, all genetics.

Attached: jwe.jpg (530x311, 26.36K)