Im deteriorating mentally. ive developed OCD. i think im going schizophrenic

im deteriorating mentally. ive developed OCD. i think im going schizophrenic

Attached: 1632524738533.png (800x765, 341.87K)

Shouldn't have gotten vaxed.

You're not going schizo but go get help

this 100%

Try increasing your cottage cheese consumption

haha

OCD is a terrible thing. As someone who's had it for many years I wish I had some advice for you, unfortunately I have no idea. No idea whatsoever why it comes and goes the way it does. You've just got to hold on to hope.

You mentioned schizophrenia - please under no circumstances ever take antipsychotics, those cause brain damage.

>please under no circumstances ever take antipsychotics, those cause brain damage.
elaborate? i take antipsychotics to counter schizo delusions and they work for me

They kill brain cells and drastically reduce brain volume, they make you dumber. They can also cause tardive dyskinesia if you're on them for long enough - which I'm sure you are aware - if not look it up. It's extremely common among long-time users of antipsychotics.

You're going to have to get yourself under control in another way. Everyone has weird moments where they kind of think something that they know isn't really true. Only if you hear voices telling you kill someone or something like that and you think you might actually do it should you even consider it.

They're a scam and the most evil scam in history.

OCD is a fake disease created by Big pharma to sell more Looney pills.

You're just annoying, that's all.

>samefag
man, I'm sorry to have to tell you this. It's a harsh and brutal and cut-throat world out there. Many billions of dollars are made out of these things every year. Keep as far away from them as you can.

I wouldn’t call it an evil scam. It’s more like how doxorubicin fucking fries your heart in order to get rid of cancer—you have such a serious problem that you’re willing to risk any side effects. But for antipsychotics the risk is not always necessary. I would highly recommend you have an honest and clear-cut talk with your prescriber to determine if you’re on the safest possible medication (newer ones are better than old ones) and maybe work on a more rigorous behavioral program to non-medically reduce the illness’ interference with your life.

I really am truly sorry user, it’s a no-win situation with no perfectly safe solutions and anyone who says “just get off the drugs, it’s all in your head” doesn’t understand the extent of what some people go through.

> OCD is a fake disease
It's real. My OCD hits a lot particularly when im at home. some things trigger it and sometimes me getting ahead of myself triggers it and i need to calm myself, because if i go on with the action i get disoriented, obsessed with that action, dizzy, anxious (particularly i get anxious) and if you see me in this state you wouldn't recognize me
if i "just ignore" the ocd i can get fucked for a month at least. i get obsessed over the action i "just ignored and didnt go" and start getting nervous, and then i dont know how to act in a situation because im busy being nervous and i cant get over it, and ill fuck up because im anxious, and ill know all of this is happening because i fucked that one action up

shit is horrific. when ocd happens i need to see the ocd through or i can get fucked for a long time. one example is when i close my tap water. if i just do it real quickly i get panicked. i need to meditate for like 3/4s of a beat in my head and as soon as closing the tap water feels natural i have to do it in the way that feels natural. i do it as it comes naturally and then move on. if i just close the tap without taking it easy and making sure i do it right i can literally get fucked for a long time

hard to explain this shit but its real and its fucking horrific. ive probably spent so much time waiting to do mundane tasks "right" in order to avoid becoming anxious, self conscious as fuck after that task

kek
Eat shit and welcome to the ride. Apparently it properly starts developing in your mid twenties.
Fuck psychs, fuck doctors, fuck your pills, I don't need a cure.

I know it's tough OP, you will just have to try to find a way through. And maybe there is no way through and that's fine too. Trust in yourself more.

(obviously ignore that gay last sentence.)

Attached: espoir-everything.gif (498x340, 410.51K)

i know what the remedy is but its difficult and requires 24/7 commitment. sometimes i slip up
i had no idea this was common is everyone becoming a nutcase????????????????

Bro trust me on this.

Attached: 0185_v7_0.png (495x880, 181.14K)

I had the same thing happen to me a few years ago, legitimately thought I was going schizo but it turned out it was OCD.
Ended up almost an heroing, I got on SSRIs for a little over a year and I'm almost completely back to normal now. I tried staying off SSRIs for as long as possible but it eventually got to the point where I could no longer function. I wish I would have got on meds sooner, it would have saved me a lot of time. I'm been off meds for a few months now and I feel pretty much completely back to normal. I think the meds helped me rewire my brain and get rid of OCD thought patterns in combination with therapy. Your dick probably won't work while you're on them which sucks, but now that I'm off them I don't have any long term side effects. Go talk to a psychiatrist ASAP and best of luck.

how

>Only if you hear voices telling you kill someone or something like that and you think you might actually do it should you even consider it.
these are what they are designed for. schizos go completely off the rails with their delusions. i think you have good intentions but antipsychotics have probably saved many lives
while it is true that psych meds in general are over prescribed, the legitimately mentally ill suffer in way that cannot be helped through normal means. my entire family is fucked with OCD and severe depression, and so even though I lift regularly and have healthy habits-getting up early, eating clean foods, meditating 20mins/daily I still get completely psycho delusions and obsessions.
I havent taken my meds for some time. But I really think I should because it's just so fucking terrible living as a crazy person even though I do everything I can to stop it.

These posts always make me laugh because if there's anyone who needs to be told mental illness is real and affects you, it's the people on this board.

>because if there's anyone who needs to be told mental illness is real and affects you, it's the people on this board.
>on this board.
site*

Same but I have a tumor at the base of my brain

yea don't take antipsychotics just continue to have active delusions and hallucinations until you keep hurting yourself or other people and land in jail
unironically kill yourself

>Schizophrenia
This may sound facetious, but I say this with grave earnesty.
These psychiatrists do not know much about these afflictions they diagnose. All they 'know' is that there is some difference in the brain composition and active structure of those who are afflicted with schizophrenic symptoms from those who they deem in good mental condition. They, along with the rest of the world, deal with mental illness, particularly schizophrenia, with the presupposition that they, the researchers, are those who are normal and are experiencing the world objectively, and that the schizophrenics are experiencing the world subjectively.
The distinction between subjective and objective, when it comes to the representation of the world, is utterly unknowable in the case of what are called delusions or schizophrenic projections. There is, in essence, no telling in an entirely confident manner, that schizophrenics are experiencing a different world that the rest of the world; and assuming this to be true: that the presentation of the world to them is in any way holds less validity or objective-ness with relation to those deemed the normal majority.
They give these people medication which rips their brains apart, which closes their objects of presentation off to their minds, and kicks them down to the lowest rung of the majority-- those who failed to function properly without assistance as normal.

How do you think these normal people would feel if they were suddenly surrounded by more normal people who had a portion of their brain in relation to them closed off, and then forced the normal people to take medication so that they could function properly in their society?
Would they not gnash their teeth and fight back? Would they not swear that they were not experiencing delusions, but were in fact experiencing a more whole world, one with more continuity and purpose?