ASMR Sleep Thread

How do you get to sleep Any Forums? I listen to ASMR

Post your sleep videos or tips to get to sleep

Attached: Bodybuilder-Jay-Cutler-Sleeping.jpg (1482x740, 361.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RaAMHzOO8JY
youtu.be/nyZ4PyCkMUM
youtu.be/aBvr7SJ4VE4
youtu.be/NHEaYbDWyQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/RaAMHzOO8JY

Sleep well user, also take vitamins.
Worst case scenario I take Night Nurse to help me sleep

i meditate

Who has time for that

I have been listening to asmr every night before bed for at least 2 years, it used to be fucking cash but honestly it feels less and less good the more you listen to it

also if they don't have a binaural mic, don't bother listening to it, the good shit is when they talk really close into one side and then the other

What are you listening to? Rain or voices?

Not going to lie, lack of sleep is the worst thing ever

KevinASMR
Not gay btw

i do

voices, the best for me are (audio-only) medical exam roleplays, especially hearing exams and anything where they have to talk softly really close in the mic from side to side

Prostate exam

zolpidem
zopiclon

youtu.be/nyZ4PyCkMUM

(OP)
Lay down in bed and watch some mindless content on youtube. Sometimes when its really late I just eat a melatonin gummy and I fall asleep in 15-30 minutes

>pillowdear
based, love her community posts

I mostly listen to calm music or long, boring, and semi pretentious video essays to knock myself out

Pillowdear sounds like that one weeb chick, who used to sit at the back of the class and now has 3 kids to minimum wage tradesman.
I love to fall asleep to this stuff, but something about her is off putting.

this is literally the only way i can sleep. is this a byproduct of being too big guys? if i sleep on my back or on my left side i feel like im choking and i need a pillow under me to elevate myself, pillow between my arm and head to relax my head and pillow in front of me so i dont fall forward
sleeping on a bed is becoming fucking hard because i need another pillow behind me to not fall back but on a couch its easier

nothing about that sounds bad

You're a big guy

sardaukar singing thank you by dido or some lofi on repeat. I dont have any tips for good sleeping because I dont have good sleeping nights unless I pass out from weed or cardio.

Attached: 1643451757700.jpg (1280x720, 93.11K)

This will put you to sleep. His voice is like the perfect sleep voice and what he talks about is interesting youtu.be/aBvr7SJ4VE4

Found this by accident, been sleeping to it for a week
youtu.be/NHEaYbDWyQE

asmr Phoenix (slow, talking)
tiptoetingles (fast, talking, hand sounds)
April’s asmr (fast, no talking mainly mouth sounds)

>Have get up at 7 am six days a week
>Want to stay up late on my one night off
>Body won't let me sleep in past 8
Fuck man, I only got one day off a week, I don't want to have to carve out time for a nap every time, but I also don't wanna treat my one free night like I have to get up for work in the morning

my favorite are hand sounds

hand what?

My favorite has to be the exploring series where he outlines an scp, he keeps a constant voice pace with the same tone and basically summarizes the article making it easy to understand, because I read in a way that requires extreme attenntion, I can't listen to complicated shit while im trying to sleep, or i won't be able to backtrack or my mind will be working too hard to sleep

I think about my dream wife before sleep.
Sometimes she appears in my dreams but it's just flashy images, never lucid dreams.

I just have my gf be big spoon till I go night night. Being little spoon is fucking cash. I don't like sleeping on my right side for somereason. I've weened myself of needed a fan for white noise.

Unironically pretend that I'm Gaddafi hiding in that storm drain, and I have to be really quiet and control my breathing so that the rebels don't find me. Works pretty good usually fall asleep pretty fast.

I just try to exhaust myself, physically and mentally. Mostly mentally. Write some shitty script before bed and I'm out like a light.

Nice

Checked out her channel and you're right. They're nice to read.

legit thought the big fella was napping on fat sacks of green

I don't believe in ASMR.
I don't fucking need some fuck crumpling paper or eating toast in my ear.

Height affirmations

I take the Dr.Huberman sleep stack and put on lamia kidnapping ASMR.

Not gonna lie I listen to the girlfriend videos just to help me go to sleep. Pathetic and all, but whatever.

latte and twodae asmr for me boys
the delicate little set ups that they does in the intros knock me out everytime, sometimes I don't even make it to the spoken part.

Binge listen to girlfriend asmr until I forget I'm listening to it and start thinking "Just stop talking why can't we ever just sit, you always have to be talking. Why can't I ever get time alone you're so needy it's exhausting." Then wake myself up from my self asleep state, remembering it's not real.

Where can i safley order zolpidem online these days?

I go to bed at 9, read the bible for about an hour, then wake up around 3, read for another hour, wake up around 6. No alarm, everything is instinctive.

Mechwarrior 2 mercenaries sound track on repeat. No lyrics just bizarre sounding rock/techno/ army band shiiieeettt

I need to have something playing on my computer in the background to fall asleep. Usually I'll just auto play Equestria Girls or Monster High on YouTube and when I wake up it'll be in the middle of an episode, comfy af.

Based