What is a good 3 day full body routine?

Attached: 1AD29F5F-9C5C-4091-9927-63EC130B4A10.jpg (1080x1324, 153.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSKQfATa-1I
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5889124/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SS

No

Attached: 1617558078905.webm (480x600, 1.12M)

Attached: 1615253289906.webm (640x800, 1.76M)

Plus gomad?

Attached: FA55665F-1580-4AF0-BE2B-05809FA36F5B.jpg (1846x732, 146.2K)

Just focus on the main lifts - bench, squat, deadlift, pull-ups - and then do some accessories - e.g. DB shoulder press, DB rows, cable work, Bulgarian split squats, etc. Then later you can switch things up, e.g. switch OHP for bench, and then do DB chest press instead of shoulder press as an accessory.
Sets and rep ranges really depends on what you prefer/respond better to and how much time you have.

Attached: 1640297900913.png (929x1024, 394.4K)

SS is the answer

Can you keep posting black girls though?

Attached: 1628457314386.jpg (451x452, 51.38K)

100%

Chest, cardio
Rest, stretching
Arms, shoulders
Rest, stretching
Legs, back

according to this lady they're not even allowed to counsel against it. top kek
youtube.com/watch?v=fSKQfATa-1I

gib black gf

Just do compounds, don't make it complicated.

kek

3 Day Full Body Routine for Beginners

Day A:
Squat 3x5+
Bench 3x5+
Weighted Chin Ups 3x5+ OR Chin Ups 3xF OR Lat Pulldowns 3x8-12
Dumbbell Bench 3x8-10
Triceps Extensions 3-5x10-15

Day B:
Deadlift 3x5
OHP 3x5+
Cable Rows 3x8-10
Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press 3x8-10
Bicep Curls 3-5x10-15

Add 5 lbs to bench and OHP each workout. Add 5 or 10 lbs for squat. Add 10 lbs to Deadlift.
The + at the end of 3x5, means that you should do as many reps as possible on the last set without your form breaking down.

Jesus Christ, do black girls really ride cock like that?
Man, you would be lucky to get a white bitch this enthusiastic about riding your dong.
I want that, but at the same time I would be worried about my dick breaking god damn.

SS=Superset

Ring pull ups SS Ring dips
Step ups SS Nordic Curl eccentrics SS single leg calf raises
Ring archer rows SS archer push ups
Curls of choice SS extensions of choice
ab work

Sets and reps to your liking ideally 3-4 sets in the 5-15 rep range depending on goals. Done.

They only do that on white sick, because it's shorter and smaller. It's difficult on bigger black dick because she's at risk of sitting on it the wrong angle and fracturing it.

t. N

A
Benchpress 5x5
Squats 3x5
Rows 5x5
B
Press 5x5
Squats 5x5
Deadlifts 5x3

Throw in arm work, chin ups, neck work, core etc.

Excuse me tyrone god sir, Does that mean white girls also change the way they ride bbc?

Attached: 1641354430792.webm (480x600, 1.93M)

This can't be right, there is no fucking way he grew that much hair in just five months

you will never be white

They only enthusiastically ride BWC like that. Black women instinctively go crazy over white dick, it's a primeval thing.

Ya, nah, ywnbxx

Op here, how viable is it to do a 3 day full body 3 days in a row, im a wagie and can only fit it in like that. I have been doing a push pull split but I feel like full body is better if I only do it 3 times a week.

Attached: C990D054-F8F6-437D-8509-3A42E5E6B988.jpg (239x320, 12.99K)

need

NECK HANGS TILL FAILURE

Attached: SIMPLE.jpg (282x179, 11.5K)

Try John Grimek's. I follow his routine at the moment and it's awesome

blackedbros, how do we respond to this???

I think upper/lower/upper

idk desu just want more black honies before this thread dies

Those numbers are incredible though

T.coping chang

>be black guy
>want dating advice
>White and black guys alike on this site are all like "date black women"
>refuse to admit the fact that the black women that are actually attractive mostly go outside their race and the ones that don't are slutty tatted up thots.
What am I to do?

Attached: 1643250525236.jpg (1080x1166, 107.51K)

I'd lick her asshole 3 times a week if you know what I'm saying

Get a snow bunny Aryan queen like what yasss slay

Attached: Another queen gone lol.webm (576x1024, 2.09M)

Ask your Uncle Morty to give you a real job at his firm so you don't have to slide Any Forums for an NGO's pittance.

>135 lb bench

Funny enough, most black guys on this site discourage race mixing, or at least try to convince black guys on here to give black women a chance.

What they don't understand is that the few black women that are actually, genuinely beautiful, don't date black guys. They have Low standards.

>doesn't have a job
>lives with his parents
yo wtf is with all these black queens only dating white men (with jobs and their own places?) ess emm h.

>dates a white man
> They have Low standards.

>yo wtf is with all these black queens only dating white men (with jobs and their own places?) ess emm h.
Said no black man.
Yeah cuz, JBW is law

I assume he means they have a lower standard for white men

I was referring to the black guys.

Oh right but that’s all non white woman but there again jbw is not just white men white woman as well just go out u will see nothing but skinny black men with dat white woman

>skinny black men with dat white woman
Not my experience, it's mostly the higher value black men(Taller, wealthier, handsome ones or cooler/thugmaxxed ones) which get the decent quality white women. The rest(dusties or nerdy BM who aren't overly wealthy) get the low quality ones; fat, whores(who I don't mind), ugly or old.

sauce?

Lol that’s cope even the most wealthy top black sport players have the most basic and ugly white woman just look at Kenya his ex wife is fake and ugly af also I grew up in London so I saw it all the time

> cooler/thugmaxxed ones)

U mean the ones that literally get cucked the most lol All famous black men are shacked up with uggos, homely sheboons from highschool, or literal prostitute-tier sluts.

Look man, I don't need to tell this since you already know, but black women are ugly and white women that like black men are literally fucked in the head and never wife material.
I'm sure you've experienced the same thing.
I do not envy your position.

Look at Scottie Pippen. Rich, tall, athletic, handsome (for a colored), and he got mercilessly cucked by his snowbunny wife for a fucking rapper 5 inches shorter and fatter.

Don't fall into the snowbunny trap.

Not him, but that's a copypasta from a thread last week.
>Don't fall into the snowbunny trap.
Give actual advice please. Obviously any black guy on here isn't going to be attracted to some obese white woman or a ratchet black woman.

>Kenya
?

blacks have a massive incel problem, greater than whites.
the reason you think attractive black women are all only going for white cock is because all the black men around them are deadbeats.
similarly, if you niggers ever exploited the hand outs you get and got jobs then a lot more white women would be coal burners.
any white woman would fuck... what's the 2022 version of Will Smith?
coal burning is only kept in check by how stupid and worthless the average black man is.

I want to move to kenya and drown in african pussy

>is because all the black men around them are deadbeats.
I'm not a deadbeat. Any white guy, no matter what's wrong with him, would still have 200x more luck with a cute black girl, or any girl, than me.

>choccy milkers
Based.

well you have to prove it, don't you? it's called pattern recognition.
if a korean liquor store owner sees you walk into his shop he is more worried about you than the seedy looking white guy that just came in before you.
because he knows that, on average, you're more likely to shoot him in the head or steal his shit.

>blacks have a massive incel problem, greater than whites.
I doubt it, most western black women are just as uncouth as most black men, so most of them stay with black men, despite how low quality they are as mates.

>most of them
That's the problem, the very few attractive black women that exist all day outside their race.

that doesn't mean they all get pussy. there are a minority of black men that do most of the fucking.

>used to not find black women attractive
>see wmbf on this site
>realize there are some beautiful black women out there
>learn that the attractive black women that do exist usually date outside their race
How do I cope with this? Is this just karma for initially not liking black women?

you're a nigger and you didn't like the fuckable part of your own race?

Not at first. Now I know the truly attractive and sexable part of my own race doesn't date black men and I don't know what to do about it.

well first i would look into getting help for whatever problems you might have.
i think you might be autistic, or a narcissist, or something.

I don't have problems. It just feels weird finally being attracted to your own race, but coming to the conclusion that all the attractive and successful ones don't date black men.

Attached: 1643504445765.jpg (1024x1021, 174.2K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC5889124/
Not really true more unmarried/widowed/divorced black men have had sex in the past 1-5 years than white men

become a femboy for BWC and get buck broken

Kill yourself, homosexual.

Any Forums has made me less attracted to black men no not black men but rather people who think like this, not because of anything physical but this pathetic way of thinking. I am aware that Any Forums is not good representation of black men or anyone for that matter but even still this makes me feel extremely conflicted.

>t.black girl

The ones who aren't attracted to black women? Also do you lift? because I rarely see black women who do

mate, if you couldn't be attracted to your own race before you are at least a bit fucked up.
i am attracted to your race too provided they aren't fat and gross.

What are you referring to, I am a bit confused? Are you talking about black men who aren’t attracted to black women or vice versa?

Post feet

Do you dislike BM who aren't attracted to black women?
>Are you talking about black men who aren’t attracted to black women or vice versa?
if you are referring to do this: Also do you lift? because I rarely see black women who do

I mean black women in general, I rarely see them in the gym.

No, I think it’s perfectly fine to have preferences I just dislike this particular anons self defeatist mindset, I don’t lift but I do sports

Oh okay.

Not being attracted to your own race is not a valid preference, it's fucked up.
If it's just that he isn't attracted to orcs ie. 95% of black women that is a valid preference though, sure.
They wouldn't be like that except in a sick society.

This is how the first mulattos were made on the plantations.
Once the uptight massers got there dicks in these bitches they couldnt stop.

you know any good looks american blacks have probably came from white people?
i don't mean the "white features" thing. because there are attractive pure blacks.
i mean imagine you are some slave lord in africa. are you gonna sell the hot ones to shlomo to take away on his boat or keep them?

I don’t like arguing with others about who their attracted to, who am I to lecture him I’m not his mother. I only have a problem with it when they make generalizing statements, good looking black women are almost always with black men (just look at black female celebrities) on the contrary a lot of famous black men are with non black women and their is nothing wrong with that btw. I am just confused as to what this user is referring to? I’m probably just a retard

>I don’t like arguing with others about who their attracted to
I'm not talking about you. I am talking about me. I am making this claim: if you find your own race unattractive you are fucked up.
You're (the hypothetical person not attracted to his race) probably some Elliot Rodger freak although he had the excuse to be a mongrel.

I apologize for assuming shit, I agree

>(just look at black female celebrities)
I don't know many besides Megan Good.

Agreed, not being attracted at all to your own race indicates underlying issues.
It is what you are biologically hardwired to be attracted to.

That being said, I could still dick down some of these black women on pure horniness. But when I think about what my son would look like if I nutted inside and got them pregnant, my horniness disappears.

Gabrielle Union, Jada Pickett Simth, Naomi Campbell, Teyana Taylor, Janet Jackson,Ciara, Kelly Rowland, Rihanna,Brandy all of these women have had relationships with black men

blackbros...explain this image

only 1/4 so maybe that counts enough, but those are super famous women. Of course they are going to intermingle with lots of whites. That is a large majority. This also conviniently ignores people like Gabrielle Union, Beyonce. I find tons of black women find, but desu irl they vastly go for black women than the other way around. I know because i'm still a little off guard when i see wmbf couple in public. Even when i was younger and there was some black girls who asked me out, i didn't go out with them, but even the idea seemed like we would stick out a lot. Not that i would care much, but black women overwhelmingly go for black men. It has seemed to somewhat change though these past 2 years and i don't know why. Maybe woke movement got bored/losing steam?

If quality white women dont even want white guys why the fuck would "quality" black women? Lol shill harder

Any black woman with options that dates a nigger is mentally ill like Rihanna that stayed with a domestic abuser

How much do I have to lift to get a black gf?

Attached: black girl carpark.webm (480x600, 1.6M)

Don't sweat the numbers, just
-Cut until 10 to twelve percent bodyfat
-Focus on body weight exercises, and D E L T S [shoulders]
Generally try to be attractive, and impressive

Attached: 1641866626818.png (640x1063, 608.02K)

Attached: 1643469008346.jpg (1557x821, 117.37K)

>those numbers
>that body
>that time frame
There's no way this is true, right?

Lol nice link bro also rape don’t count and paying

> also conviniently ignores people like Gabrielle Union, Beyonce.

They are both ugly lol and get cheated on beat etc

I think using celebrities, rich people and models is a retarded example because theres just as many probably even more black male athletes, actors and models with hot white gfs. Dont get why you losers celebrate other men's lives

> even more black male athletes, actors and models with hot white gfs. Dont get why you losers celebrate other men's lives

Hot lol have u seen the average black male white woman couple it’s trash poor and druggys lol or fat woman also even the top black men have the most basic white woman who have lip injections and ass implants also why do black men seeth the most when white men are with black woman

Attached: 8F88CB6A-722B-4FFD-B124-334E740F4D41.jpg (1024x815, 168.35K)

And these are dead serious btw lol no trolling like white men do black men literally say I want the black woman white men get

Attached: 775B3072-9650-414C-8B8D-8D5E3A327C24.jpg (768x1024, 75.53K)

Date ugly black women
Learn your place in the world

Coping this hard black men treat all woman the same lol

Attached: AE15A8F6-B03A-4FD8-8938-951C2C4D2480.jpg (1024x1023, 146.33K)

>Hot lol have u seen the average black male white woman couple it’s trash poor and druggys lol or fat woman

In your opinion

>And these are dead serious btw lol no trolling like white men do black men literally say I want the black woman white men get

You have to post femcels on twitter and larping white guys as your best proof, the reverse version of using white tiktok girls and feminist that talk shit a bout white men as "proof"

So stupid and lacking self awareness. Besides this forum is filled with ugly ass white incels so clearly none of you are bagging these black queens you speak of or any queens for that matter

I'm not sure I understand the question user, can you repeat it

Attached: 1638849622960.jpg (681x1325, 211.11K)

Attached: OEQgzQp.jpg (1500x500, 128.68K)

>those hands and shoulders

anyway
120 pound pushups

Attached: 1641145967538.webm (576x1024, 293.45K)