old school fph edition

Attached: rfph.png (593x445, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4Ggw9HRvAK4
youtu.be/Su7GkqwxG08
the-sun.com/lifestyle/4552654/date-thought-id-be-thinner/
archive.is/n2lgp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1599683084975.jpg (1080x381, 111.64K)

>In Japan, being fat remains noteworthy, something that makes you stand out in a shameful way in a conformist society. Even now, despite government statistics and anecdotal evidence that Japanese people are getting heavier, I can go days without seeing a single fat person in Tokyo.
Imagine living in a place where there are no fat people.
Where fat people get rightfully pushed out of society's acceptance.
Sounds like heaven.

Attached: mrjumbo.png (851x455, 58.71K)

Lots of new /fps/ in the past week. Keep em coming.

Attached: 1643173808585 1643168426954.webm (540x960, 2.66M)

Attached: IMG_20220121_171535_077.jpg (640x623, 64.98K)

Schrödinger's obesity

when I met my Japanese in-laws I was still fat and my Father-in-Law pushed my belly with his index finger and laughingly said "please get rid of this ne, hahaha"

Super based, I wanna see him again before I die to show I'm getting fitter

Fattest man in 1890

Attached: qizu6ak3cc881.jpg (450x621, 36.74K)

How can you be so smug while being so fat? She should be embarrassed to act like this. Society needs to bring back shaming these degenerates

Based nihonjin.
Please post progress

Usually narcissists hate themselves, the smugness is a front to compensate for self-hatred

I live in a university housing unit because of work, and the place has a resident doctor who is fucking fat as shit. He's adamant about people wearing masks and getting vaccinated but he looks like peter griffin and walks his dog without a mask every morning. The female doctor who worked with him (and who was my doctor before she moved) quit on him because he was a faggot who offloaded his responsibilities to her. He would be mad if there was an emergency beyond 8 PM and he was woken up to treat the patient. He's also a literal faggot and runs a fraternity where he would be fucked by the young recruits. I was given an invite because I was one of the smart kids back in college, and immediately noped out when I researched the organizational structure. This bitch put my varsity teammate out of commission one week before a tournament because he gave him the wrong antibiotics which compromised his liver. I hate fat people, but I fucking despise fat doctors. At least fat nurses aren't cunts.

lost
based bouncer

>university fraternity secret club is filled with faggots
many such cases, glad you had the clarity of mind to nope out of that

that's an insult to cows, they deserve more respect that >people who should know better

Collecting weight is most often relating to fluid retention, which is a key indicator of impending heart failure. Go ahead and decline lmao, imagine being so hideous and yet dying of vanity.

It's only natural for hippos to be in denial

Attached: Naamloos-2.png (350x350, 137.64K)

Attached: 1641585351474.jpg (467x692, 46.32K)

Attached: 1624517999226.png (564x757, 622.81K)

i thought the fraternities would be the bro dude jock squads like the movies, but wow is it full of pasty nerds and fat people. Like a nepotism laundering squad where seniors who are now employees with university connections maneuver shit to give you favors. I guess i should have known there would be a gay element too.

It's like being broke and not wanting to check your bank account.

unfortunately that's mostly what they all were. Most of esoteric 'secret societes' are gay secret clubs where you have to join literal circle jerks too

think about it, do strong men feel the need to band together in secret? Or is it weak men?

Is this a parody?
>hi, do this
>TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
>um ok
>TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
Disgusting fucking cow. If she spent this much effort into better diet, she could actually look normal.

Don't insult hippos. They may appear fat, but they are strong as fuck. They are the deadliest animal in the African wilderness. Take a look yourself
youtu.be/4Ggw9HRvAK4
youtu.be/Su7GkqwxG08

Attached: 1639816523743 healthy eating.jpg (1200x928, 150.82K)

>least fat nurses aren't cunts
>doubt.exe

fuck i can't find the webm showing the different bank balances of the fat nurses.

>all this cope just to avoid the fact that you're fat
Fucking lol

Well, historically it’s been strong men under the boot of weak men banding together in secret..
But fraternities aren’t fighting the establishment or religion for the good of mankind, so they won’t mark history.
Some people just like the elite feeling of being part of a club but not actually having to do anything productive or beneficial that requires actual intellectual thought or work.

Imagine being this aware of it and still not accepting it. These are the people that fill the walls with liquor bottles. You might not want to accept it consciously, but you’re 100% aware that it’s a problem subconsciously, like a splinter in your mind. You’re afraid and you’re weak and you have my pity you pathetic fat cow.

They have a fat tax there too. Literally get fined for being too fat.

Attached: 1554323487484.jpg (1920x1948, 657.78K)

They should have fat camps.
>Cardio Macht Frei

I genuinely think we're going to see fat rehab facilities sooner rather than later.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE
STOP STEALING MY GAINS IM SICK OF BEING UNDERWEIGHT

>if I dont know the actual number I can keep eating pies

I wanted to find something on Twitter for you guys. I searched through the plussize hashtag and my eyes are now bleeding.
Don't be like me. Don't venture there.

Attached: b3c7bad30461f5153f4d972912a4ad93086a14436dc1a4e884084f5e2ff43bbb.jpg (650x650, 111.71K)

Rattle, rattle
Eat more cattle
Eat the muscle
Eat the fattle

Boney, boney
Eat more bologna
Wolf it down
To end the lonely

Train and train
And eat your grains
Just stay the fuck
Away from my gains

Call out every single clearly unhealthy "health expert" or anyone involved in the industry trying to give you advise to their fucking face. Make them not want to "treat" you as much as you don't want them near you. Not doing this results in shit like people with blatant observable mental illnesses being placed in charge of health departments for entire countries

I'd enjoy fucking that.

>waaaaaaaaaaa i am afraid of an objective truth

Attached: IMG_0792.jpg (468x748, 72.67K)

Why is she at the dentist's?

don't worry friends. In the end they hurt themselves the most.

Attached: tailor tales.png (2358x2343, 2.83M)

Attached: to be honest, that's a cute dress.jpg (1080x1047, 401.76K)

Attached: 1625936946275.jpg (634x847, 69.02K)

I like this story but whoever compiled the screenshots did a horrendous job.

Attached: IMG_7826.jpg (750x363, 73.48K)

Remove the bra and he looks like a younger version of one old as fuck boomer who lived near me and died just last year (in a car crash if anyone is interested).

Kek

Attached: hlr65cqhkcb81.png (1310x683, 384.63K)

Attached: eb5xts1wbh571.jpg (826x1402, 134.74K)

Cont

Attached: 8mpl7cpogl571.jpg (686x686, 49.13K)

What the fuck could she possibly have expected?
Also, I hate retards that leave bad reviews on any item that clearly isn’t the items fault.

I would love to documentary where they would go to sweatshop in Asia that makes clothes for fat people.
Then interweave people who work there. What they think about whole stuff.

Attached: wrth3sd5op181.jpg (1080x1538, 182.48K)

Delusions. Bying clothes that looks horrible on you becouse you saw cute picture is what womans do.
It's clear in this case that she should have known better. Skin-tight dress on beach ball never gonna work.

Attached: vtky0nqdlr911.jpg (1241x1956, 231.36K)

lol I like this one
rattle rattle eat more cattle

Why can’t people just stitch pics like these together?

Attached: 5FD71DC8-BEAD-450D-BE73-709664BBCEB0.jpg (1000x2666, 537.37K)

>tfw no fat erasure gf

Actual narcissists, meaning people with NPD, definitely do not hate themselves

Attached: 1643390957519.jpg (1024x536, 61.17K)

>Doctors response
>Your health problems are directly connected to your weight, and ideally we'd like to treat them in a multimodal manner - including weight loss. Would you like a referral to a dietician?

>panties slowly committing suicide

>essential to neutralize binge foods with repeat exposure
whut?

Attached: fkYaYEr.jpg (365x500, 31.72K)

*snaps*

>muh bodytype
STOP STUFFING YOUR FACE ALWAYS

Based. This amounts to declining medical treatments which would prolong her worthless life at our expense. We should meme this.

Kek

That shit happened to a friend of mine recently. She went from around 100lbs to give or take 180.
She says she doesn't notice any difference despite going up several clothing sizes.
Didn't know you could lie to yourself that effectively.

>tfw can't go to the gym because fat people die from the coof
makes me upset

spandex and its consequences has been a disaster for the human race

he cute

funny, she refuses to wear actual pants and lives in sweatpants and leggings.

Rattle Rattle eat more cattle

The things I'd do to eat that ass.

Because many JBIBOC of size don’t have access to Microsoft Paint you bigot.

They’re a net positive if you hang around the right places.

CARLOS!

Sweatpants are a privilege, not a right

the things she eats to make that ass

Absolute horrendous screencap job.

FUCK OFF IM ALREADY AUSHWITZ SURVIVOR TIER

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE!!!

Your poem isnt consistent you fuckhead. The second line of the first stanza has 4 syllables but in the second stanza the second line has 5 syllables. It should just be “more bologna”
And the final line of the second stanza also has 5.
It ruins the flow.

This made my day
the-sun.com/lifestyle/4552654/date-thought-id-be-thinner/

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-110504_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 708.09K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 17-32-16 The Week in Pictures Neil Old Edition.png (582x582, 505.91K)

I'm gonna give her a small amount of credit - she admits it looks bad, which is more than a lot of people do, and she's pointing out that it fits badly for the size. I feel like its obvious this style would not work on a larger person, so the manufacturer was just being dumb by manufacturing bigger sizes. If I see something in my size I assume it would have been made to flatter my size.

Rattle rattle eat more cattle

my wife shes been gaining weight. she gets fuckin fatter and fatter every year its disgusting

Rattle Rattle Eat More Cattle.

Based poem critic

Attached: i_need_a_damn_snack.jpg (1080x1992, 487.62K)

Attached: 1425666493736.jpg (537x720, 74.56K)

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATLE

Rattle rattle eat more cattle!

Rattle rattle, eat more cattle

May God help me bulk enough to mog 70% of the population.

For FUCKS SAKE Carlos

Attached: 1643079378449.gif (220x256, 511.79K)

rattle rattle eat more cattle. Please, I can't afford to lose any more gains, I'm just starting to get good at this

these >people needs a large snack between a breakfast and lunch that probably adds up to double the food I eat in day

I mean he is fat af but that neck has to be a disease

>That’s definitely happened one time before.
Really makes you think...

I like how her pictures don't really frame her body so she is trying to misrepresent herself against us as well

of course her drink of choice is sugar syrup

Attached: file.png (1325x781, 856.21K)

admit it you would if you were horny

Attached: diggyb.png (562x950, 1020.84K)

What's the doctor or nurse going to do in this situation, write down one of these?
>Patient only looks fat, doesn't weight much because they're full of shit.
>Patient refused to be weighed but is obviously morbidly obese.

Archive your articles you philistine
archive.is/n2lgp

its like that in Canada I guess. We have similar obesity rates as the US, but I rarely see them when I'm out. Probably because they don't do anything but work, buy groceries and get delivery.

Only time I've ever seen a significant amount of fat people was when I had to go to the ER and everyone but some immigrants were bizarrely obese, had difficulty walking, etc. Even some of the staff, nurses etc were fat. But they were all having difficulty breathing, couldn't stand up right.

When I was in triage an EMT came in and asked how much the little electric scale could hold cuz they needed it for someone over 500 lbs. Before me was a paramedic advocating for a diabetes elemental that lost a foot from it. Bitch was going in for emergency heart surgery. I'm grateful for our healthcare systems, I wouldn't be here without it, but holy fuck most of it is being used by landwhales who actively destroy their own health.

Fucking lmao.
Checked

what is addiction?

Attached: cringe.png (650x650, 10.38K)

>Me bringing up the past because I never forgot the pain you caused
She's talking to her knees.

>lipstick on her nose from opening her mouth wide enough to shovel in genetics

oh shit, did they restore diggy's tiktok account? thought she got banned for advertising her onlyfans?

Yeah no, I would rather fuck a week old rotting roadkill than touch that thing.

>She's talking to her knees.
lost

Attached: 1606576602268.png (112x112, 24.09K)

Attached: imthebatman.webm (500x738, 755.04K)

I wonder how does he gets on to that bike. I bet he slides from the behind. No way he can lift those legs

Dinner, dinner, fat-man!

>they need to be canceled, period
ah, yes, someone insulted me, time to take away their livelihood and future prospects

Lol that happened to me with a chick I met online.

>talk/game with chick for 4 months
>agree to meet up in her state
>she showed me a few pics where she looked 115lb
>she gets to my airbnb and tells me she is nervous to come inside
>me wondering why tf she is so nervous for
>"user I feel like you're going to hate me"
>she comes inside and must have weighed like 190 or smth. def weighed more than myself.
>mfw still smashed

first and only time ima fuck a fat chick because it was not as enjoyable as normal sex.

Attached: 1641659259417s.jpg (87x125, 2.02K)

I wish they weren't protected under law...

>talking about a womans body is never just being honest it's hurtful
Yes. Reject honesty as an attractive asset.

Attached: 1630105816657.webm (1052x592, 2.43M)

How did you even get hard?
I physically cannot fuck fat women. My body won't let me. I count it as a blessing.

Attached: 1643425017262.jpg (640x797, 105.59K)

>imagine being so hideous and yet dying of vanity.
Pottery.

I went to a con once and all I can remember is hamley quinn.

Attached: 1643426454156.jpg (3024x4032, 1.95M)

>Average American

Why can I never find any videos of large and skinny cosplayers comparing the size and composition of their shits

DO AMERICANS REALLY

>At least he's got a spare tyre for when the front one collapses

It's a German show

The one on the right is only more attractive than the one on the left because the one on the left is fat. She would mog the shit out of right side if they weighed the same, face wise.

are you the burger?

Attached: 1643383756241.jpg (1224x1696, 143.4K)

also
>"p"

Attached: 86c9b7b5b95ca872e4307dc614ad62a089adbab7.jpg (4332x2826, 1.52M)

Not gonna let you pass that one off on us hans

Is being weighed at the doctor's office one of these american things like wearing shoes indoors?

Attached: lol_snake.jpg (486x611, 66.46K)

God damnit not only that bitch is retarded but also fucking smug like she has any reason to be..

Never do online dating. Its a waste of fucking time.

Its the inverse cheerleader effect. The same thing as that one reddit meet up pic.

That's hyperthyroidism, not fat. My old neighbor had that. You gotta have surgery and eternally supplement hormones after.

Cows have less body fat by percentage than these butter golems.

Im sorry officer, I do not consent. I've decided to focus on driving independent of speed.

Not really, I'm in asia and weight + blood pressure are taken at the door. Most times the doctors tell clients to stop eating so much and quit drinking before giving them a month's worth of symptop alleviators.

I really wanna kill this bitch

>tfw ywn reform a fat girl
>ywn listen to her whine and complain as you drag her porcine body through a beginner's routine
>ywn have authoritarian control over her diet, teaching her the joys of simple cooking
>ywn watch her grapple with the fact that she is slowly being turned into an object of sexual desire
>ywn see her eyes light up as you help her shop for a new wardrobe capable of highlighting her new, convex curves
>ywn watch your creation mog the same women that made her life a living hell before you got ahold of her
I know they're unredeemable, but bros..

cows do nothing but stand around and eat all day and are somehow lower bf% than fatties

You're a pure soul user

my friend was telling me about his. it sounds like a pyramid scheme.

I love these threads. These fat ugly bastards keep me on my goal to stop being a lardass. I'd rather put a bullet in my head than become a HAES fatty. I lost ten pounds within the last month and it makes me want to go even harder and see how much I can improve.
WAGMI

I'm a fat fuck and reading these is so awesome to me. This shit should not be the norm and I'm stunned it's gotten as common as it has in the US.

>i do not consent to being weighed
I think if a patient said this I'd refuse to see em. Though I'm sure there's some legal bullshit that would prevent me from telling them to get the fuck out.

i will insult whichsoever hippo i choose, young man

I'm amazed at the effort fats will put in to avoid losing weight instead of just losing weight.

>trusted my hunger
what a fucking retard. any random person can literally just not eat at all for over a week and be completely fine, your hunger is a god damn liar

the sheer square footage of leather on that lad is truly astounding

>RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE PUT CHOCOLATE ON IT??

weak

Attached: 1615851576929.png (500x500, 129.31K)

keep it up, champ

But if you ever you ever then
>Yfw you help her realize she can do better than you

And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood
With a ring at the end of his nose,
His nose,
His nose,
With a ring at the end of his nose.
- The Owl and the Pussy-Cat, Edward Lear

Attached: bb1da574ece64011-822x617.jpg (822x617, 23.21K)

I'm sick and tired of fat people acting like they're oppressed.

Why is it that when I look up these on tiktok to get sound the accounts dont exist.

Makes me wonder if these are legit or not

>tfw anti-chinese spies making bot accounts on tiktok to make fat people so hilariously retarded that HAES becomes a laughingstock
based if true

fatties are on another fucking level

checked CARLOS, fuck fatties

Attached: DB4C4435-A78A-45B9-9112-603C16C597F4.jpg (640x597, 35.74K)

one for the chocolate pizza, one for me. one for the chocolate pizza, one for me.

she snacked like 700 calories just while making it holy shat

Bodycon dresses are obviously for slim and/or hour glass figures. The rotund variety need to stick to A-line drapey moomoos and shapeless tarps.

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE2

Males get turned away or charged a higher cover just for being male. Does that mean this is female privilege according to her?

I guess elephants really do never forget

>AYEEE DON'T BREAK MY DELUSION

kek

It can be. I've had nothing but success, then again I look like a chad, and am autistic, but can type quite eloquently. So I've been banging bitches I met online since fucking myspace and goth bitches were a thing.

Attached: 1643037464367.jpg (188x250, 9.26K)

I see this and remember the 30 grams of chocolate i had in between meals and how i felt like a fucking retard for breaking the diet.
This murrican did the same with probably ten times as much and it's lunch was probably pasta with bread sprinkled with high carb carbs.

I want to see it after baking and know how many minutes it took to eat it

>Collecting weight is most often relating to fluid retention, which is a key indicator of impending heart failure
What did user mean by this?

Attached: d01.jpg (568x600, 53.77K)

hi kero

WOAH DUDE!

For all our new friends who have not seen this before
>German tv show
>Staged

Literally what I did with my current gf. Worth it if they're not the super haughty and self obsessed types who constantly find excuses. You can't fix shit personality.

>Capcha:HA4WT
Damn right she is.

>RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

It’s getting worse here though. McDonald’s is always packed with people and a lot of people are getting bigger

Attached: 1643307200329.png (552x1044, 576.38K)

Stop eating

where do you live where you don't get weighed at the hospital?

The Architect seeks to fatten women up. On the other hand, The Engineer seeks to slim women down for efficiency.

Why would you intentionally put yourself into a breathless state? I feel breathless after eating a larger meal than usual and I fucking hate the feeling, I can't imagine how these whales feel on a day to day basis

>convex
>slim

Fatties are convex as fuck, slim girls can be concave.

Attached: concave-vs-convex.jpg (938x781, 62K)

It's not hunger. It's just the natural response to an insulin spike.
>fattie consumes so much sugar during breakfast that fattie's body starts churning out insulin in an attempt to keep the blood from becoming literal molasses
>all that insulin depletes the blood sugar in the span of a few hours
>SUGAR CRASH happens
>one of the many symptoms of a sugar crash is "hunger-like" sensation
If the fattie keeps forcing its body into this roller coaster of sugar/insulin, the fattie will eventually develop type 2 diabetes as insulin becomes less effective, sorta like a drug addict experiencing "diminishing returns."

I'd write something along the lines of
>patient is obese, non-compliant, refuses to be weighted so it's impossible to get exact BMI.

What did he eat to get like that in 1890?

I don't think you can talk to a single guy who have tried online dating who hasn't met a fat chick who had an old pic

Yup, also add in the fact that fatties don't really concept of what real hunger feels like and tend to confuse other things for it. Hint: the easiest way to figure out (for most people) whether you are hungry or not is to think your least favorite food and ask yourself "if that was the only thing on offer would I eat it?" if the answer is no then you'ren't actually hungry. Once I realized that it became pretty easy to recognize real hunger from fake hunger.
t.. a former fatso

Firm, convex thighs and ass, lets go!

Attached: 1634392626421.jpg (1080x1080, 214.31K)

FAT

Attached: IMG_20220130_223307.jpg (947x697, 158.24K)

Holy shit kek. Wonder how he mounts and dismounts. Hell, I want to see him scrape pegs. Nice bike though, got a 2016 street bob myself.

Are these "people" really this retarded holy shit

Attached: 1613149348659.jpg (345x336, 32.25K)

>people
And yes, they are. They love being a victim to the point where they literally create opression out of the thin air.
Comes with their political affiliation.

Attached: people.gif (600x338, 2.07M)

N E C K

Beware me from the loss of my gains

>the easiest way to figure out (for most people) whether you are hungry or not is to think your least favorite food and ask yourself "if that was the only thing on offer would I eat it?" if the answer is no then you'ren't actually hungry.
Damn nigga thats actually a genuinely profoundly useful way to think about it.

If your weight increases rapidly in a short space of time it could be the early signs of heart failure

Same guy?

Attached: 1643072888805.jpg (409x750, 263.25K)