>text her and set up date
ffw that afternoon
>I have shoe lifts in a pair of boots which make me 6'0"
>meet date IRL
>she's a giant
>make conversation
>mentions she plays volleyball how all her friends are tall
>she blurts out the following
>"I'm glad you're tall user I'm 5'11" and it's frustrating when every girls wants a tall boyfriend and short girls keep taking the good ones. Half the time the only ones left are fuckboys or height is the only thing they have going for them and not to be superficial but I have to be attracted to my partner too"
It was a rare case of female lanklet tallcel seethe and I said like "yeah I get it lol"

We went on another date today and she said she likes me and she deleted Tinder

but I'm wearing 3" lifts and it's only a matter of time before the game is up if I have to take them off

Attached: images.jpg (476x644, 38.44K)

enjoy it while you can brother im glad you found a tallcell girl those are rare

Just dump her, or she will humiliate you when she founds out.

BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I tucked a womanlet with my lifts. We became lovey dovey with each super fast like some Disney bullshit then she saw me without them and she ghosted me after that day
But my gf before that just ignored them. Roommates ignored them to. No one can judge that badly because deep down everyone understands insecurity over their physical appearance except enlightened giga chads

Post shoes

My gf was tall. Never was mean about it. Literally said nothing. She tried to tell me height doesn't matter to her though and would get pissy about me being vain in general

i mean my gf is kinda tall for a girl too shes very nice so

>I have shoe lifts in a pair of boots which make me 6'0"

The absolute state of manlets

Attached: 8A421538-11F9-43C9-B928-5E1D5E935556.jpg (811x889, 232.54K)

Date asians my nigga if you're below 5'10".

Asians are so shallow I use my lifts specifically for when I crave Asian pussy
I couldn't even fuck them until I got jacked
They respond particularly well to hyper masculinity

OP here I only date white chicks.

I'm in chadstralia so everyone is tall most women are taller than me

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-181525_Chrome.jpg (1080x1241, 282.99K)

I'm 6'1" and my wife is 6'. One of the first things she talked about was basically what that girl said. About how all girls want the tall guy, and most guys like shorter girls, which puts enormous stress on the dating pool for taller women in regards to finding someone taller than them.

desu I'd have snatched up a girl under 5'3" if they weren't all insane. I don't know what that's about, man. But short bitches be crazy.

based racial choice
and
im sorry you are in australia user...im really sorry

I don't understand, I googled height in Australia and the average is the same with Burghers. Most women must be shorter than you.

Wtf is going on in this photo? What's going on with Al Pacino's feet? And why is DeNiro wearing those shoes?

High asian immigrant population brings the number down.
But we generally don't mix. Until the manlets hit 40 and order-in a missus from the southeast.

There's an incongruence with preferences. Basically, on average, guys seem to prefer a girl who's a tad shorter than them, but girls seem to prefer guys who are much taller. This is un-ideal situation for at least one party. But I'm glad you and your girl are happy. Sounds like you're one of the lucky few.

Scorcese insisted on Sheeran being visibly taller than all the other characters. I guess because he was 6'4 or something in real life and notably towered over all the Italians he hung out with. I have no fucking idea why Pacino is pigeontoed like that.

It's just the cheapo shoe lifts in my work boots but I got my mate to measure me with a proper tape measure and I'm 185cm lmao

Attached: manletascension.jpg (554x1108, 55.15K)

>But short bitches be crazy.
Can confirm. I'm 6'2 and dated a 5' pixie for a couple of months. She was bonkers and completely self-destructive.

So you jumped from 175cm to 185cm? Damn m8.

This is the thought process.

5'0" - 5'4" girls like having a guy who is a whole foot taller for the novelty

5'4" - 5'7" girls like having a tall boyfriend but will usually be ok with coping with a 5'11" guy or a really attractive 5'10"

However any girl who is 5'7" or above thinks she's "tall" and therefore is "entitled to" a 6' boyfriend

Girls who are actually tall like 5'10" and above literally only date gigachads aka 6'3" chris hemsworth clones

75% of white Australian males under 50 are 6'1" - 7'0" tall so being a manlet is basically a death sentence and especially since banter is a very Australian thing and you get shit on and ripped into about your height by complete strangers

is this an australian thing?
I'm exactly 5'11 and right now dating a 5'10 women. I feel like she's just glad I'm taller at all. But maybe it really is just all the 6'3 chads being taken already

Attached: 1411443354941.jpg (997x999, 84.19K)

Only 20% of australian males are over 6' tall, you are a delusional 5'4" guy who thinks he's 5'9" so he overestimates everyone else. Average white height in Australia for men is 5'10ish

what you need to do is wear slightly smaller lifts for the next few times you see her, then gradually over the whole year wear smaller and smaller lifts until you dont wear lifts at all, and if she calls you out on it or anything, just gaslight her and tell her shes crazy and imagining things

Attached: a toast.jpg (1024x1005, 367.08K)

This right here.
6ft 1 is the 25th percentile? Lmfaooo.
Ppl are retarded. 6ft 1 is the 7th percentile for men aged 25 in Australia.

You have two options:
1) keep wearing lifts forever
2) disappear to Russia for a few months and leg lengthen by 3 inches, then come back. Pretend like you got in some accident.

>75% of white Australian males under 50 are 6'1" - 7'0"
nah, im like 177cm and I feel like im dead average, most men are the same height as me, and i see just as many men shorter than me, than taller.

>be 6’7
>fat and ugly
height can’t fix ugliness bros. why even live

lose the weight you fucking troll

I did 7 years ago. lost 150lbs and was still ugly and deformed so I said fuck it and gained it all back. in retrospect I did feel much better tho so I might do it again

Can’t cure ugly

Sometimes i just wanna give an inch or two from myself to you short kings.

Unfortunately my best friend is first in line at 5'8

How do you not keep having your ankle pop out the back of the shoe when you walk

5'10-6' seems to be the optimal male height range
Anything above 6' and there is a much greater risk of lanky proportions
What women like is a different story I'm guessing

How do you use three lifts without fucking your shit up? I tried two once and it was already uncomfortable as shit

kek, you americans are mentally ill

this is the correct move, go for it op

It's brutal. I'm 5"11 and I dated a 6"1 woman, She cancelled the second date after we hugged because she said she kept feeling like she was hugging her younger brother. she was hot super model tier too. Fuck.

No they’re not I get height mogged by girls all the time and I’m 5’11

get normal looking shoes that make you 6 foot, then act like a retard who didnt notice

No I’m pretty sure the average for under 50 is 5’10 but the average for under 30 is more like 6’1 but with a wide spread so that 6’6 and over isn’t that rare.
Look up height averages places like Iceland and Germany; that’s the average for white males here.

Average white male height in Germany and Iceland is around 5'11". You are likely overestimating your own height by a whopping 4" like most delusional lookismtards

My soon-to-be wife is 5'8" while I'm 5'9" tho

Attached: 1643461057562.jpg (736x736, 35.5K)

Have noticed shorter girls care more about height than taller girls. My gf is 6'1 and I'm 5'9 and she never mentions it. I make jokes about it all the time cause I think it's funny and not insecure about it
It's height frauders who make everyone feel bad. My ex before I met her said she was 5'9 but was convinced I wasn't because I was a good two inches taller than her
Might be different over here in bongistan, though.

I thought I’d seen somewhere it was 6’ average my bad, your mum sure knows that 1 inch makes so much difference. Averages are accounting for literal boomers who were malnourished their whole lives, my main point is the younger generations keep getting taller

This is unironically what I would do

Such a simple photo, so many weird things about it.

I don't ever suggest we promote a woman at my company. Every time we have an opening, I always push a Man to get the job
If we have to hire a woman I ensure we pay as little as possible

Based, I hope when she realizes she likes someone but she can't be with him because he is short she feels like an asshole and bad.
I hope she spends a whole night crying about it

That's weird bud. Lifts are for insecure fags.

Online dating allows girls to *prescreen* for what they think they want in a guy. The truth is you can dominate the dating pool at any height.

I'm 5'9 and Ive been with loads of tall chicks, in fact I think girls >5'7 are the easiest category of girl to get with and date.

Be confident lil homies. You are the greatest thing in the world, you are the most special.

>have these
>automatically looks taller
>confortable to use
>so black it hides the high sole
Sneakers is manlet approved and I encourage every manlet out there to try it. You'll never go back.

Bonus tip:
>have a cousin in the military
>she gifts me her military boots for those rainy days
>automatically go from 5'7 to 5'9
>girls automatically says "oh user, I didn't realize you were this tall"
Works everytime. It's a bless because I live in a city that rains most of the year except for January and February.

Attached: images (1).jpg (201x251, 3.27K)

>she gifts me her military boots
uhm user

af1 sole is thick but not even that thick, it's gonna give you about 0.5inch more height than an average sneaker. I think air max have thicker soles but idk

>5'0" - 5'4" girls like having a guy who is a whole foot taller for the novelty
I'm over a foot taller than my wife, it's not just novelty, it's a lot of fun

Nice larp manlet kek girls don't date manlets

I wear sneakers with the flattest soles I can find and I wear loose fitting clothing to hide my power level.

Attached: gigaChad.gif (640x640, 3.51M)

Gaslight her. Buy ultra specialized lifts and progressively reduce the size in 1 cm increments until she gets used to it.

Gradually reduce the height of the lifts so she doesn't notice just like in The Twits.

she can't even tell the irony in her words

>5'6"
>See this shit on a daily basis
Fuck this, I'm going to marry for genetics. I don't care if the girl looks like an ogre. I'll find the tallest, most broad shouldered, jawmazon I can find. My sons will have everything I never had.

Larp

I am literally 6ft 1 barefoot nigga I'm literally the tallest cunt except inside KFC all the tall cunts are cooks go figure.
Plus side I am literally getting $35/h+ after penalty rates to cook chicken and if i stay late or come early I get paid due to our time system. Unironically one of the best jobs I have had due to the penalty rates and time keeping system plus free chicken breast. Also involves a fair bit of light lifting for dem gainz. My calves are solid steel from standing 16 hours during public holidays or 5-8 during the week.
Only downside is I am the short cook, of the other 5 that have stuck around, There's a 7ft dude, a 6'5, a 6'2, 6'3 and another 6'3.

Thank fuck I am 6'1 then, Not interested in homosexuals.

Good Christ, I can't believe this fucking loser goes around with 10 cms tall shoes just to compensate his lack of self worth

I cut the soles off so I am barefoot. I do yoga for 8 hours every day so I can fold my spine to appear shorter. My clothes are 7XL.

The best way to deal with it is to confront the problem head on, eg. "I got a confession, I am insecure about it a bit but I'm not tall, I'm only 5 9"
if you do it any other way other than directly addressing everything its gonna go pear shaped

BTW: Better to meet people in real life. Not necessarily night clubs etc but just anywhere you see people, strike up small talk, both guys and girls.

Then make it happen. Much greater success rate than tinder or whatever the fuck will get you

Based

Attached: gigaSigma.jpg (960x926, 111.5K)

t. ugly
It's not your height bro

>black airforce 1's

How many skulls have you stomped on, user?

Not that I could even afford to be picky, but caring this much about your boyfriend's height is a sign of immaturity and an overall bad personality, and desu, probably lower intelligence, also. I don't want to date a woman with this ridiculous attitude. Also, if you don't like certain heights - just go on about your life. 'Blurting out' that she's 'glad' you're a certain height would immediately turn me off. Whatever floats your own boat, though, user.

>has a daughter

Post face manlet kek, absolutely delusional

makes sense behaviorally.
>guy wants to feel dominant BUT not get womanlet genes so slightly under his is best
>girl wants to feel small AND get rid of womanlet genes so there's no upper bound for height preference

devilish

So what happens when you go on a date that you can't wear work boots for? Also in general women are shallow and care about such things, so if you keep showing up wearing the exact same piece of footwear, she'll think less of you.

>Being so small you can wear women's shoes
You never were a virgin, you've been fucked from the start.

Australian women are that tall? Jeez I know where to find my wife now

They're not, it's just one mentally ill manlet who overestimates all heights by 10cm. Avg woman height in straya is around 165cm or 5'5

I'm a 6'3 serb and I only want 5'9+ I really thought for a second that Australian women are tall. Shame

keikaku height heist

why is everyone from the balkans seemingly so tall?
never really felt like a manlet at 175cm before but I was on a vacation in bosnia and got the shit mogged out of me

Damn you tripple stacked your lifts... I could never fit all 3. Just two... But nowadays with my every day wearer van sk8-hi's I just rock the base layer which puts me at 5'11'' and I'm cool with that. Also, but people don't perceive the height difference when I'm not wearing them.

>However any girl who is 5'7" or above thinks she's "tall" and therefore is "entitled to" a 6' boyfriend
I got a 5'8" wife and that's pretty much the case. I'm 6'2" which still doesn't meet her preference of 6'4". Mind you being 6'2" puts me in the top 3% of American men.

Bitches are delusional when it comes to height

Attached: 891.png (1056x937, 123.89K)

Good genetics I guess, idk we don't care about height

Picrel

Attached: 272780390_653895242511466_7862407741378040852_n (1).jpg (915x678, 99.68K)

Bosnian subhuman cope. Good riddance Serbs killed you sunni faggots off the face of the earth.

I'm a serb, one from Bosnia tho but thanks fuck muslims

Attached: Capture.png (1159x185, 23.84K)

This. In Australia 6'1" is short pretty much that guy is 215cm tall (7'1") it's a bad perspective but the chicks are actually right behind them not in the distance and those women are 5'10"+

Attached: averageheight.png (953x855, 1.6M)

>t. 5'11
6'1-6'4 is perfect. Anything less is Manlet tier

5'2 turbomanlet here. Girls see straight through me, have only fucked prostitutes so far

Will these bad boys help me get laid?

Attached: Screenshot_20220129-221327__01.jpg (1080x2112, 266.79K)

Fuck up cunt. 6'1 isn't short in Australia you larping fagget

Hope the Bosnian Serbs leave and join Serbia, it's really such a aesethic country. The name, historical background and everything like that. Really shitty luck unfortunately, kek can't imagine losing 1/4 of your landmass to musilms and traitors

We probably will, Long Live republika Srpska

Attached: 1605449007325.png (720x475, 527.24K)

Lolno those aren't 7'1 proportions, try 6'4", 5'8" and 6' you larper

>born in France

No mate they will just make you look ridicolous, idk how anyone could hope to successfully trick anyone with those 6 inch shoes. But even if you manage to trick a retarded girl, imagine making it to her appartment and she is like "take of those boots in my place" and you drop 6 fucking inches of height in the spawn of 5 seconds. Don't even consider those tricks, accept your height and deal with that

They look like orhotic shoes bud.
At least get some that don't make you look like a literal cripple
Something like this looks a bit more normal

Attached: 36d76586928aae4c3fbab4c275f2c5a7.jpg (800x800, 75.16K)

he's 7'1 and that's the ceiling at the top of the picture

Attached: sevenfeetone.png (583x852, 899.2K)

lmao, what happens when you take off the clown shoes nigga? This is why I don't exaggerate height, if someone asks I tell them my barefoot height at night which is like 5'5, while I'm really like 5'7 with shoes in the morning.

I remember your LARP posts, he's nowhere near that claim and the average male height in Australia is 5'9.5", 5'3" for women

Also, keep in mind that even basketball players (assuming he is one) are overlisted by 2-3" (shoe listing most of the time as well). 7'1 listed basketball player is gonna be around 6'10 barefoot. I'm assuming a generous 5" padding on all your estimates, and nothing will change that.
t. 6'7" barefoot guy that absolutely towered over everyone when visiting Australia, the average height there is not even 6' for white young men, and I encountered less than a handful people close to my height, and none taller

you have percentiles backwards. if 6'1 was 7th percentile that would mean 93/100 men would be taller than 6'1

you're quite the character aren't you! well, you made your bed and now you have to sleep in it. good luck! all the best, regards, david

Based

Attached: 1642466517944.jpg (577x597, 34.4K)

i have 3'' lifts and i am 6'1 barefoot. this turns me into a 6'4 mogger which is the bare minimum to be considered a human being in 2022.

That's including boomers and guys in their 80s. It also includes various non-whites. Most young white men are over 6'. It's definitely not just 20%

What a load if horseshit I'm taller than most the young guys at my gym under 25 and I'm a pathetic 5'11.5/6 foot, probably one out of every 3 young guys is taller than me

this is some george costanza shit

Attached: 2342134213.jpg (1400x1050, 192.33K)

this is legit a good idea lmao, op do this.

nigger shoes

this is aspie but it would absolutely work.

This, you can also try those lifts which resemble the shape of the feet and that you can use inside socks. If she asks you why your feet is so tall and why you can't take the socks say it's genetic or something.

Attached: hiddenLifts.jpg (527x512, 21.38K)

It's a shitty post made by a delusional zoomer. I'm 5'9" and tall women love me.

fucking larp, look at the women in the background - they'd have to be atleast 6'2 or something for this to be true

holy shit the cope of those shoes... i'm not short but I occasionally wear platforms - adopt a rockabilly persona and wear TUK creepers

i'm 6"1 and am taller than most people I encounter

my misso is also 6"1 tho kek

Yes they are. LOL.
You're mathematically retarded.

They aren't getting taller. LOL. with all the endocrine disruptors and junk food and pollution in developed nations, height has stagnated or even decreased.

hahaha, keep it going for as long as you can. maybe by then you'll have her emotionally invested and then it won't be a big deal. but probably not LOL. who cares man, that's a great story.

"haha yea its genetic haha"
>?? never taking off your socks is genetic?
"haha i mean, well.. i'm, i'm not wearing socks thats just my feet"
>babe i can see the nike tick
"oh hahaha... yea thats just my birthmark haha"

lol touch grass. Zoomers are giants. 7 feet is normal here in Germany for like 16 year olds, many are taller. 5'10 is the new 5'0.

these look way worse. fucking ridiculous

you should take your own advice kek

The Asian immigrant population is smaller than Canada and the us by both numbers and proportion. You are coping

Oh well. At least I'm 6'2.
Shame about the rest.

>1.90

Maybe in heels. Everyone fucking frauding even women.

Attached: 7af5878e58184cd19f0c90faf1002eb9.jpg (426x640, 43.08K)

It‘s 5‘11 for zoomers even in Germany. 5‘10 for all men. I‘m 6‘0.5 and feel taller than 70% of all males here.

I am 6’3 running 500mg test (pretty fucking jacked) and wear a nice pair of Irish Setter work boots that boost me up an inch along with 2” inserts to bring my total height to 6’6.
If you have not even mastered these tricks, then perhaps manlet ascension may yet be prevented.

Attached: AFC53DA1-4A16-4E45-8721-A5460FE21E65.jpg (880x814, 70.89K)

Kek

I'm pretty sure the "Zoomers are so tall" meme is spread by other Zoomers who inflate their own height. It's a vicious cycle, as 5'8" guys claim 6' and in their delusional e-statting start to believe the average height is 6'2