Tfw you become friends with guys who are good looking and realize how much easier life is for them

>tfw you become friends with guys who are good looking and realize how much easier life is for them
it's not fair

Attached: 1618345827203.jpg (893x767, 77.33K)

Get some ugly friends and you’ll be the good looking one.

Problem solved
/thread

You know, I really pity some of you.
I really hope you guys all make it, I really do. Nothing crazy, just your own slice of happiness.

It's even worse when you become friends with someone mentally well-adjusted because how easy they make everything look

I've always preferred being the lowest status one in a group.

If you've become friends with the good looking guys that means you're one of them.

how about when youre friends with goofy retards but they figure out they're attractive and change their personality to get girls, and you're left 'being yourself' while it all passes you by and they all drift away

>wanting it to be easy

The Underdog...

>Not happy for your friends
>Doesn't realiuze that they still are friends with you desite different life conditions

Attached: montypython.gif (498x278, 2.98M)

It's absolutely fucked innit + their parents have more money than you and give them free down payments for their first houses, free cars, and unlimited get out of jail free card + the best tutors and schooling since birth.

Really, it's our parents fault for "striving for us" by deciding to rub shoulders with the upper class but NEVER putting in the work to be there, just a facade.

I don't think life is easy for good looking people.
It's just a tool that can use if you learn to. But for some people they never learn to take advantage of it. I don't think looking good has benefited my life considerably (even when I put effort into my appearance).

I look like shit and my friends think just like you do, it's all in your head. Unironically just be yourself and if you're not confident fake it 'til you make it.

Dubs and you will find love OP

Forgot pic rel

Attached: 363a5955-2862-4b9a-86c1-a2606e998fc9.png (1080x1080, 1.06M)

I think being decent looking and having charisma is better than being good looking while having no charisma whatsoever and being insecure, which is my case.

Looks are only half the equation the other half is personality. One can compensate for the other to some degree but if you're below average and autistic like (me) you're truly fucked.

Such a bad feel, especially around women. I feel invisible.

Rolling for OP

Attached: Redskull_treasure.jpg (989x668, 262.34K)

If you're not being approached alone you won't be approached with a gross retard.

One of my closest friends (whomst I mog in looks and height) always undermines me in front of cashier and waiters. Why does he do this? He even has more money than me so what's with the attitude?

Whenever I offer to pay for something he always says out loud, to the cashiers: “ok I'll let you indulge this time, but you'll have to suck my cock” or shit like that. And with waiters he always ask them to treat me badly or corrects me when ordering something.

I used to be the fat one in the friend group. Then I lost weight and started working out and lost a lot of my friends.

What exactly do you get out of this "friendship" ? Guy sounds like a rat.

Quit yer bitchin. That's no reason to cry.

Don't lose hope OP, check these dubs out

He has a construction company and I was supposed to invest on him. My dad wants to follow the same road and my friend told me it was hard, I was just better of giving him the money. Now I wonder if he was just trying to lower his competition…

>tfw autistic, ugly, AND king manlet
some of us just weren't meant to succeed user. lifting is mostly so we can hate ourselves a little less when looking in the mirror.

lucky. my closest friends are women, and all i do is date and fuck other women. i’d kill for good looking guy friends who get pussy just in case i’m ever in a position to have to “bring a friend”

charisma will make a person shine more and take over the spotlight over the autistic good looking guy if we’re being honest. how are you going to get laid with lack of social interaction

>And with waiters he always ask them to treat me badly
That's kind of funny tbf

You're their mog-goblin. Men and women do this shit all the time. Disengage with your friend group and find a group of short, ugly goblins to elevate you.

Yeah, if he's already this much of a cunt in your day to day life I would think twice before taking business advice from him. Luke 16:10 and all that.

Do NOT listen to , always surround yourself with people that are slightly better. It gives you a push and opens the door to insane social gains, literally a ladder to a higher strata of society. There's no point in being a king among goblins.

Delusional ugly cope kek

i’m actually very good looking. i’m just speaking facts

Based empathetic Chad.

>he doesn't want to be the GOBLIN KING OF THE DARKSTORM GALAXY

>how much easier life is for them
life can't be easy because it's not a objective
you set your own objectives and then you can see if they're hard or not
your faggoty good looking homo friends would buckle at the knees if they had to defeat the prussian empire or write a piece of literature that would survive for milennia, so why worry? just enjoy yourself faggot

oh boo hoo le girl isn't le interested in le me
get a grip

Attached: 1642441462751.jpg (1200x1200, 147.62K)

>be in high school
>piss break with the boys
>look around
>they all have huge sausages
>I have a tiny pecker
This is when I learned I would never make it

Most of my friends are hitting cruise control and giving up as we're hitting 30. Married, fat, mid-level IT workers, comfortable duplexes with one kid. They're planning on just coasting for the next 35 years, retiring, then doing nothing from then on.

It's really kind of sad.

Attached: 1636826839991.jpg (720x960, 32.09K)

Why don't you joke back? He sounds fun

dont worry man I am a grower as well.. just take it in stride, it can only affect you if you let it

Other than getting fat and having only one kid that sounds really nice. What more do you want?

Attached: Gladius_thots.jpg (1076x722, 502.22K)

>they think you're good looking too

Attached: cry balloon.jpg (203x287, 11.06K)

Life is sad.

would defently bang her

>Whenever I offer to pay for something he always says out loud, to the cashiers: “ok I'll let you indulge this time, but you'll have to suck my cock” or shit like that.
kek based

The fact that you are the ugly friend makes your friend look better than he really is.
In any social circle, no matter the context or how big or small, there is always a hierarchy and if for example he invited you into the group, that means that he is the leader of the pack, the group or at least you follow him because he was the one that put together the group.
Basically being the pilar that makes the group get together and being the better looking one regardless of how good looking he actually is makes him the highest status male of that group and if there is women in that group, naturally they will want the highest status male available becuase for women, being high status mean being the most desired female in the social group and getting with the highest status male is the same as being high status themselves because she won't be the only one that wants him and other females will want what she has (not him, her status)

In other words you are like mud surrounding a flower that makes it stands out more but if you do this you can be that guy, just make sure to get a ugly female to hang around you so you became her "high" status male

what a depressing and adult view of what a friend group should be

Attached: a23.gif (640x360, 3.16M)

Reality is a lot more depressing than it should be but if you understand it, you can do something to change it a bit for your liking instead of wondering why you are miserable.

having a kid makes you change goals to making sure that kid is raised right. less risks should be taken to ensure that. how is that sad you dumb 4channer

I'm the ugly one in my social circles but am usually the defacto leader. What does this mean?

What i said, you don't have to be that objectively attractive to have that effect i described, of course someone handsome will have an easier time but if someone handsome doesn't have a position of power, then their appearance only gets them so far.

>tfw too ugly for good looking guys to be true friends with you

Sounds like he wants to fuck you user

He's clearly a homosexual. He's just trying to flirt with you

What's wrong with that? Should everyone person try to be Bezos or a PUA into their 60s? Life is short and has potential for immeasurable suffering. If you can scrape some quiet happiness out of it, you're very lucky.

If you are the Chad of your friend group it is your sole responsibility to pull girls for your friends. I love my friends as if they are my brothers and I pull girls for them, wingman them, take the 6/10 and let them have the 8+ girls.

As a Chad, your opportunities will not fade away. Make sure you do what you can to build up your friends confidence. One day you may not be there to assist them, but if you’ve done your job as a good Chad, your friends will continue to prosper long after you’re gone with the lessons and experiences you’ve helped them gain.

Be a good Chad to your friends.

This is a "rapper who invites all his friends that do absolutely nothing to appear in his music video" mentality

Rollan for user

rolling

ganbatte

What's sad? They realized they didn't have the genes to make it. It's not their fault.

Your bro is funny. Why the fuck arent you joking around with him?

>ok ill let you indulge this time, but youll have to suck my cock
>yeah no problem bro, you last 2 seconds we will finish up quick

pretty much

He gives you challenges because he knows you can handle it.

Attached: A6BE38B8-55B2-4090-A5C8-5A95D37BE563.jpg (236x213, 7.08K)

Rolling for user and his happiness

Why are you paying for his stuff?

th-thanks Jesus...

Attached: 1639337966672.png (817x577, 854.4K)

he's gay as fuck. like genuinely

Why do you think the girls are supposed to be the ones approaching you?

Rolling for love

rolling for OP

I hope we all find love in the next year

not looking good buddy

Trips and tombiy milkers for all

Attached: 1643514186137.jpg (714x629, 32.72K)

THE KING AMONG GOBLANS!

Attached: 76303614-3CE0-4D1D-AD10-215E08F52BA6.jpg (1024x600, 51.87K)

rolling for Op happiness

Pls find happiness OP

My best friend is good looking but only average intelligence I'd say our lives are quite similar in difficulty except when it comes to women.

>the little mexican fella I work with told me I look like superman and calls me superman

Were they hard? If not, it doesn't matter. You don't fuck while flaccid

>Ugly
>No hobbies
>Retard
>Outcast
>No talent
>Doesnt have a clue what to do with my life
>In my mids 20's

>atractive friend tells you "don't worry I only slept with 3 girls at your age "

You have to realize some people are almost a different species, I know some guy at work that almost seems like a superhero, just stay in your lane.

I am exactly the same. Is it all over? I can’t help but feel that it is.

>t. The mexican fella was talking about.

I bless you OP

Isn’t there more to this?
Am I foolish to think that theirs more out there?

in high school i had a very good looking athletic friend that had a huge dick.

it really messed with me. hes a good guy but it completely killed my confidence.

My best friend growing up was a Chad and later on I was always friends with a bunch of Chads. It's a hard pill to swallow when you realize that strangers treat you differently while the only difference is your appearance. What's interesting is that most people in that situation don't pick up on this. Maybe they just lack the awareness or maybe they just don't usually surround themselves with people that much more attractive than themselves. Maybe they just don't realize or don't want to believe they are much less attractive. I struggled with this for a while but eventually I came to terms with it. If there is nothing more you can improve in terms of physical appearance then those are the cards you were dealt. I'm not jealous of my Chad friends, in fact I support them where I can, because whether they have it easy or not, they are my friends and I wish them the best.