Can you call yourself a chad when you have taken zero(0) women's virginity?

Can you call yourself a chad when you have taken zero(0) women's virginity?

Attached: 1631871844526.webm (460x528, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OlKWJTGw2PY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does the virginity of the countless men i've taken count?

im somewhat of a gigachad myself and am still a khv. women have no use. they want to lure you in but never give in, be stronger.

It counts against you, fag

what retard would want to call himself chad

What the fuck is wrong with women

No woman has taken my virginity so I am still a chad.

Attached: 7AEF3028-C18A-44E4-81C1-E10D64732D9C.jpg (302x400, 19.06K)

oh great a tall blonde, now I HAVE to wank.

Yes. Read history, you don't want to be that retarded king who only knows how to fuck.

It makes your counter negative

Imagine not having had a highschool girlfriend, and losing your mutual virginity to each other.
How do you come back from that?

I have taken 2 women's virginity. While a modest showing compared to some, it pleases me immensely that I've made it harder for you all to find virgins.

Which king is this?

lmao I took 2 as well. Although the second was shady, there were some fresh spots of blood but fuck knows if she was starting a period or what. The first one though eh, she was 17, dat teen pussy and ass really can't be beat I've pumped her in both holes daily and she enjoyed it that way too bad I can't find good girls like that nowadays

I'll take the virginity of my wife when I marry her. If I can't find someone like that I'll just die alone

i lost my virginity to an evil woman, I haven't had sex since

Life is more than just sex.

>im somewhat of a gigachad myself

Attached: lTqLzA2.jpg (500x397, 38.23K)

Incel cope, sour grapes virgins kel

and a building is more than a roof but without it it's a shit building

based

You guys are right.
I'm gonna go have sex now.
Do ugly girls count?

high school dating sucks ass and you are better off without it

sounds gay

youtube.com/watch?v=OlKWJTGw2PY

I've never taken a woman's virginity, i was always 2nd man on the moon so to speak. I have a plenty active and fulfilling sex life; but that is the 1 thing i will never do, getting too old now.

At least try to disguise your cope just a little.

imagine how retarded the average guy is, now make him a woman

I am 27 years old and I never even kissed a girl

I have taken ones but only one so I wouldn't say that's chad levels

Henry III I guess, had tons of sex with both men and women.
Kept long haired male prostitutes and made them wear women like dresses.

>Kept long haired male prostitutes and made them wear women like dresses.
Unfathomably based.

women are losing their virginity at 10 years old now so this would be virtually impossible

ive taken two, one at 13 and another at 17
(those are how old i was)

sounds more like some edward II or richard II bullshit to me

Fit as fuck, but IQ around 80

The guys that I knew that had high v-card counts weren't really Chads. They were just "skate park" guys from broken or semi-broken homes that became sexual earlier than their peers.
15-16 year old girls are pretty dumb and easy to manipulate if you know how.
Girls don't recognize it when their value peaks.
Their standards and cynicism about men go up over time as their value actually plummets.

What the fuck? It's the opposite. If a woman manages to seduce you, tricks you into marriage, and then she steals your Any Forums semen you've lost everything. If you were really a chad you have to do this in an unorthodox manner. Honestly since most of you autists don't know this method you deserve to know how to release your semen while still being a chad
>Step 1. DONT FUCKING THIKN ABOUT RAPPING WOMEN
Rape is just what I mentioned with a bit of extra steps. Instead of marrying you, the bitch you just raped tricked you into wanting sex. Don't fall for this easy mogging
>Step 2. The Any Forumspill
Assuming you are Any Forums, the next time you go to the gym remember to conduct a felony. This is a crucial part of the operation to get laid (If you're a cunt who can't handle a bit of risk, remember that by mogging an officer (assaulting an officer) you will attract the stacy's attention that you so seek).
>Step 3. Go to prison
This part is easy enough
Once you get into prison try to attract the attention of every man in the vicinity by showing you basedness to them. Be kind and courteous to all as they will become unsuspecting victims soon enough
>Step 6. The Clappening
Dog you're ready! In order to get a constant stream of s0x this part is important. While in the shower, push the most buff guy there (mogs him and shows you are an aight white guy to the blacks) and begin to rape him there and then.
>Step 7. Bonus step! Claim insanity by showing them your Zyzz monument in your house
With the government not wanting to release you back into the wild again but unsure if you are truly stable, they will provide you with gym equipment and a computer in your new sweet room at the mental asylum. WAGMI!!! 1

i'm too old to take the virginity of some girl, i was just fat and ugly when i had opportunity.

So i just don't give a fuck about being chad.

I dared in high school and fooled around and it was shit. So much you had to deal with, drama, women developing. It was so much easier in college when they just knew they wanted sex.

Older sister took mine.
I took my wife's; she help put older sister in prison.

This.

If you didn't lose it to your high school sweetheart then no wonder all you retards are so socially stunted.

I agree with you that it sucks but you're definitely not better off without it. Stop lying. There is something wonderful about being a teenager and sneaking to have sex with your teenage girlfriend. It was pure passion that old people just lose after they finish high school and existential crisis is attached to every sexual encounter

This girl is not a virgin, friend.

I've taken 1 virginity.
>Meet wife at 17, shes 18. First week of college.
>Doesn't look like other girls, pretty chubby, like a highschooler that isn't yet mature.
>Oh well, she's cool, athletic, into Minecraft, and loves animals.
>Great milkers.
>Years later
>As adults, we travel to her slavic home country (she's adopted) and we find her birth records.
>Check records
>Doesn't make sense
>Same name, same orphanage, bio parents names
>But
>Birth year is 3 years later than what her US records show
Been with her for 10 years now. 2 kids that she stays at home and teaches and cares for.

Thanks God.

Attached: 1642336757573.png (300x300, 130.09K)

I was a khhv entering Hs, leaving HS, entering college, leaving college, entering work and still am khhv for the past 35 years. Oh well, it must be nice having a HS gf and doing all those romantic teenager stuff, losing your virginitys together. All the options I have is single moms

I was never chad, and I will never be chad. Would have been nice, but I have accepted it. Since I dodged it I don't have an obsession with sex. I find it odd that there are so many >tfw no gf posters.
I don't know why I am in this thread since it's another demoralization thread, like 3/4 of Any Forums these days.

Only if you have killed a man

Wait she was actually 14? lmfao bruh, kinda based

if he says he's a chad, there's a high chance he's a chad.

losers don't get to have high self-esteem

Based bussy popper

Nah just get a brorraige where you live with a room mate and lift and play videogames and watch documentaries together forever. God I miss my friends. Don't get married bros. Buy a fleshlight.

Yeah, you have to relive high school to do that.
Plenty of whores even in middle school.

To be fair girls lose their virginities at age 14. Unless you are the junior or senior in hs dating a freshman you never will.

You can. There's no cops around.

Become religious sect leader with a bunch of followers.

RVTHLESS MOGGING

Yes it was nice, but now that I'm older i just miss those days, and feel no happier or more satisfied with life because of it.w4th2

I could've, this time last year I was dating a white girl who was a virgin at like 22 or some shit. unfortunately I had to cut her off. she gave me head once and we never went beyond that.

Congrats bro, you're living the life

Attached: 1535108405134.jpg (863x1024, 63.85K)

Imagine not being 28 and fucking 16-18 year old high school virgins

>Imagine not having had a highschool girlfriend, and losing your mutual virginity to each other.
I had one, be we never got there yet. Now I'm a 24 year old virgin.

Attached: 1611945266906.jpg (720x720, 25.16K)

Was seeing a 6’1 girl this video always reminds me of her. Genetically she was great and hoped to have giant kids I’m 6’8 and she was a perfect mix of German and Irish. She was just incredibly boring and I couldn’t be bothered trying to drag conversation out. Oh well better not bring kids into this sick world

Attached: 61875589-2590-4D4A-A8A6-999779913788.jpg (1076x1050, 132.06K)

>>Birth year is 3 years later than what her US records show
>later

dumb fucking whore. I hate women

The asian chick working is unironically better relationship material

Idk. I have never done it but I have touched underage girls (and by underage I don't exactly mean only 15,14,13 or 12.
Curious today while swimming underwat4er at my gym's pool I gently placed my hand on a little girl's ass at a given moment.
I had sex-chat on omegle with a 16yo virgin that was sad because her bf cheated on her.
Does any of that count?

Attached: 31157d142f1d37bc425884150de138f5.jpg (600x645, 58.32K)

>2 kids that she stays at home and teaches and cares for.
So you're going to doom your children to a life of social autism as well? Good going.

>just send your kids to public school so they become fucking degenerates like me!
Piss off faggot, that guy is living the dream

Anything below 15 is actually disgusting and you're a fucking creepy pedophile

yes, forcing your children to be homeschooled and never be around other children is a great idea.

You can homeschool and still have them see other children moron

I had multiple gfs in HS but didn't lose it until 21. I think it was worth it, was actually with someone I liked at the time.

>Any Forums browsing father in his 30s or 40s
>stay at home mother
yeah, i'm sure there's plenty of other children around. ruin your childrens' social skills because "duh public school" boogeymen. congratulations.

Sour grapes

>>Kept long haired male prostitutes and made them wear women like dresses.
Where did you find this user?

Gonna read up on this nigga

retard alert

The good outweighs the bad.
You only remember the fun moments.

Yeah if her birth year was 3 years later, if she was born in 2000, her us records would be 1997

That's the first thing that came to my mind from seeing the thumbnail but she's kinda ugly. Though if you have kids with her as a white man you will probably produce good offspring. Half white - half asian girls are incredibly cute.
As the other bitch, she's is too fucking large. As a 5'9'' guy I don't really feel attraction to tall women and they probably don't like me neither, but I'm actually pretty handsome and have great body proportions.

Your a fucking retard. Read what you typed over again.

What I meant is the white chick is a complete fucking whore and you just know she's seen a mile of cocks and would almost certainly cheat on you with tyrone

I'm a retard for saying that homeschooling your children like some cult member is bad. Hilarious. Not surprised at all that some guy in his 30s still browsing Any Forums who is married with children would be one of those autistic faggots though.

You clearly have no idea how fucking bad public school is nowadays

>I'm a retard for saying that homeschooling your children like some cult member is bad
public schooling is literally a cult now. kill yourself. all he said that his wife taught his children lmao.

dude has the same mental processing as a fat brain. homeschool = shut in anti social retard, much like fatties diet = starving yourself to death. dont bother dealing with the jump to conclusions extremist retards, theyre retards.

Easy on the interracial cuckold fetish mate

That's what I'm hoping for. I'm much better with women now than I was in high school, but I'm still an autist. I hope for a similar situation to yours. God speed user.

Attached: 1640429770890.jpg (1418x644, 87.35K)

Delusional. Public schooling was hell for me until high school, and then it was just awkward.
Had fine experiences then but the best were club focused. If the parent has the kids go do sports and other socialization events it will be enough.

Not even talking about the janked curriculum.

One of my best friends was homeschooled, his parents had him go to a babysitter in the afternoons who cared for a bunch of kids at once. He is totally normal.
I really dont see the issue.

Ok enjoy getting cucked, if you want to date blatant whores dont be surprised what you end up with

>I'm a retard for saying that homeschooling your children like some cult member is bad.
no, you're a retard for saying that homeschooling your children is bad in the slightest. just because you never went to Sunday school or participated in extracurricular team sports doesn't mean my kid isn't lmao

homeschooled kids have better academic success than public schooled kids because they aren't held back by the lowest-common-denominator curriculum, enjoy your retarded liberal arts degree children

I’ve fucked plenty of women but never a virgin. My parents cucked me by forcing me to go to some tiny religious school with like 40 students during middle school and then I had to do high school entirely online because they didn’t want me “doing the wrong things with the wrong people”. After a couple years of adjusting to normal social interaction after years of isolation, I’m finally good enough to fuck but everyone my age has already done everything.

>parents teach him like shit then pawn him off on some other woman to raise him
homeschool parents everyone

>my age
there is your problem

I'm glad people either feel the need to pretend to be retards, or else really are retards. It's nice to have my opinions on homeschooling validated.

You have a bizarre amount of hostility towards homeschooling and parents, were you touched by your parents or something?

i was agreeing with you mongo

trips of truth

The age of consent in America is 18.

I know I never said you weren't, lol
I was just giving an example of how its not what this other user seems to think it is

I love little girls. They have a clam with a diamond inside it between their legs.
I totally like teenage girls, young adult women and even "30+ years old roasties" too but modern women have too much casual sex and it grosses me out a little

Changes from state to state, in some states its 16

Does it count if she's ugly and asian?

>My parents cucked me by forcing me to go to some tiny religious school with like 40 students during middle school and then I had to do high school entirely online because they didn’t want me “doing the wrong things with the wrong people”.
>After a couple years of adjusting to normal social interaction after years of isolation

It's hilarious to read this immediately following a huge number of posts who are all praising homeschooling when you did a less extreme version of it. A person who actually experienced some version of it saying how bad it was, but the Any Forums retards on this shithole deny it.

I've taken two. The first one said she was a virgin, but had no hymen to back it up. The second, however, had a hymen so tough that it took us multiple tries to get me in there; I'll never forget how it felt, or the look on her face.

Are you fucking stupid? The entire point of homeschooling your kid is to avoid having a degenerate as your kin. You can’t stop your child from being a coomer forever, unfortunately.

Where am I supposed to be meeting 16 year olds?

wait outside the local highschool captcha 420HY

You’re only supposed to take one you fucking asshole, now another man will be forced to have your sloppy seconds.

Just do what the single 30-40 year olds on Any Forums do, hang around high schools or start talking to them in stores and stuff if they are alone.

I said to not do homeschooling because of the social retardation it will cause your children to have. You retards go on and on how it won't create socially retarded children, magically to the contrary of almost everything you ever see. Then right below that, you see a poor user who had to deal with near homeschooling (forced into a small religious school like you cultists who practice homeschooling would love) and then all online high school, and acknowledges how it made him a socially isolated autist.

>muh "degeneracy"
What degeneracy would you want to be avoiding exactly? Degeneracy like premarital sex that this entire thread is praising?

I don’t know if you guys are being serious

Attached: D93B9DC8-1FE0-4841-AACA-F57740464885.jpg (1080x1153, 344.46K)

Well I'm serious in that basically all the guys on Any Forums who are still single in their 30s and 40s all talk about the hot teenage girls they're all dating and fucking so just follow their lead.

Zero women have taken my virginity so its an even board. I remain undefeated.

Attached: 1560346041512.png (900x900, 201.2K)

I had 3, so I'm OK with that rule.

Attached: repository.jpg (600x896, 93.17K)

>guys ITT falling for the bait that the girls were virgins
Come on, autists. Yes, let me guess, they were perfect chaste women, but they fucked you on the second date because you are just such a handsome charismatic stud right

strawman

where i live an adult hanging around a highschool would get the cops called on them

it's 95% LARP or heavy embellishment

Tinder, there's loads of them lying about their age. Usually they put 19, cos its an inverse 6

Whore

Attached: 1635393101314.png (705x594, 165.35K)

And that's a good thing.

Virginity isn't precious.

yes you can call yourself a chad if you never took a womans virginity or even had sex with a woman
example
>jesus christ our lord and saviour

I took a trad Muslim girl's virginity, told her I was going to marry her and then didn't

She still hasn't found a husbando because apparently people in her community don't marry non-virgins

kek

Attached: devil pepe.jpg (209x241, 13K)

>t. toasty roastie

Attached: katara2.jpg (1280x1481, 131.28K)

Based, you'll find her one day fren

I have taken the virginity of one woman and one femboy.

Attached: haha funny story mark.jpg (600x300, 18.71K)

I'm not a Chad but I have deflowered 2 girls. 2 other girls I copulated with were not virgins.

Attached: 101ctlswn101_465_610_int.jpg (465x610, 333.72K)

spot on

Attached: keks were had.jpg (846x900, 101.02K)

I took one.... but she identified as a guy. Was on T and everything.

Does that count? or does that just make me gay.

>BECAUSE EVERYONE WHO WENT TO SCHOOL IS TOTALLY FINE

Attached: bateman axe.jpg (640x360, 27.41K)

amazing and most based person in the thread, i salute you.

You can't call yourself a Chad at all. Chad is a title bestowed by the council.

No

No

Can we really call these two the same species?

No, they have delusions

a lot of zoomers are virgins, even the women, so it is no longer an achievement
i have slept with two virgin women, the first was like a nerdy tumblr fujoshi fanfic reader, the second a sheltered elitist paul joseph watson watcher who unironically used the word "basedboy"
obviously this is not impressive

But I have. Slept with 12 women over the years, 3 were virgin, all of whom are 6/10-9/10. Also have a blue eyed brown hair son.
Heres the part that will trigger this board: im 5'8

Here to dog-pile on you faggot. No way I'm send my kid to public school with spics and buggers while all their teachers try to tranny them. Nah.

Attached: 1637532468914.gif (268x510, 3.32M)

Don’t get me wrong, though where/how the fuck do you meet such a gorgeous chick?
Yeah, I understand the girl in the webm is slutty, though its hot blondes like this that always get to me.
Continue to lift “for them”?
Start approaching them when I finally built an ‘ottermode body’ and become her friend first or start flirting a.s.a.p?

Of course user.

I can understand the appeal of the concept of taking a women's virginity.
But when the vast majority of tinder's sluts, with thousands of hours of sex practice, are usually really bad i bed, I can't imagine how borring sex with a virgin would be.

Huh, that's unusual. You never know what you'll find when digging into someone's records. But I'm glad it worked out for you user. All the best

Dude, there are kids everywhere. If you think homeschooled kids can't make friends then I've got a good friend for you to meet who was homeschooled.
Why are you equating it to a cult? Are you paid off by some teachers union?

You can be homeschooled without being a religious nutjob user. That anons parents were not good to him.

I wouldn't consider myself a chad, yet I've taken the virginity of two girls already

I've taken 3, am I gigachad?

I've taken the virginity of one (1) woman (OP's mom)

Larp manlets dont get laid

I've taken one girls virginity, but what's the point of being chad?

Do I get a reward like money?

Attached: 1643362489221.jpg (1080x1285, 220.2K)

The npcs and coomers will baye you for spitting this truth

Been there, done that, awkward and cringe as fuck

Life is not a fucking movie,my first time was wack

fpbp

I sense a bit of jealously in that asian girl, but she really shouldn't be jealous.

I only date older women. I currently have a mid 30s mommy gf.

Asian girl will get married and have kids hen grandkids, all in a comfortable environment where each family member "loves" them. She's probably a virgin too.Meanwhile that blonde whore is a literal cum dump slut, and will have 0 kids. Women with high bodycounts are comparable to male virgins, no one likes a whore besides fucking them.

If anyone in this thread is proud of being a slutmaker, you need to hang yourself from the rafters immediately.

14 is too young, 4 years after 10 yo, wtf

I hate bait, because nasty shit like this may be true, either way, fall down a flight of stairs

What a hypocrite.

I took a HS freshman’s virginity.
I met her and an hour later I was plowing her, lol.

king

I've taken 1 girl's virginity and it was a fucking nightmare breaking up with her

Idk how many virginities I've taken. Can't be that many..
3 at least. Maybe one or two more.

>subway
this explains a lot more than you think it does

Thats because you were supposed to marry her

This is a really bitter pill for women to swallow, and I love it.

met a girl my senior year of college
she dated a dude for 3 years; he broke up with her cause she never had sex with him
i fucked her in 1 month

wow

How old were you?

Attached: 6D48BACF-3F2C-4245-93C0-A8E872CEDE32.jpg (760x430, 47.71K)

>marriage
I mean, yeah, that was probably the idea she had in her head, but I was honestly at the point where I wish I had broken up with her 2 years earlier; she was a massive pain in the fucking ass.

To attract a woman like this you need to self improve. Get off of Any Forums and into /sig/

discord.gg/sig/

lmao
theres plenty of guys who are complete trash in every way who pull hot chicks constantly
but yeah, keep telling yourself, just a little bit more, youll be good enough someday right

Royalty

I've only taken two virginities. Back when I was in College.

>over 30
>never popped a cherry
its unironically over isnt it

I’ve only had sex once, when people say a girl is tight does that mean she’ll like death grip your dick?
Because I fucked a girl that by all means should’ve been tight as fuck but it was less tight than my usual grip once I was inside.

I have taken 1 and she was my 1st as well, but it finally didn't work out and now I'm forever bitter because I wanted to have virgin gf that will be with me forever for who I am and I for her, so now despite female attention, I stick to 2d anime waifus. It's the only way I can still somehow salvage my fantasy and cope.

Attached: 1604485089897.png (500x511, 567.55K)

I love tall women with bods like that
Too bad this one is a attention whore

The sig discord banned me after a day for saying nigga so fuck that shit, just stick to the threads on here boys. self improvement discord is an oxymoron

Give in to what? Sex? Are you religious or a retard?

>wear women like dresses
>wear women
Kinky

Taken one. Wasn't fun.

I've taken two as well, they're both still in love with me too, but one I hurt so badly that she felt she had to cut me off, even if I know she still loves me, I'm 50/50 on if I'll ever hear from her again.

Imagine having sex before marriage ew

I know a guy who can’t hold a job, lives with his mom in his 30s but somehow manages to get gfs. He’s not good looking either. They stay around until they realize he won’t change and they they break up with him. He had one cute girl dating him for 3 years before she gave up lol

You have shit life because you are a coward. It is your own fault.

I was a cherrykiller. Now I'm a cherryslayer lol.

Attached: da0bf6a2c960b06afdf64c4a918bf5c9.jpg (760x541, 71.9K)

A chad literally doesn't care about sex

Chill boys I have never diddled a little girl, actual rape or anything. Just touching, playing suggestively and courting.
Oh and by the way I have also fucked a 30 years old roastie and suddenly she stopped. She was on her period her cunt was all bloody I went to the bathroom with her so I could see my dick with the lighting and it was covered in blood. So I at least I somewhat know what fucking a virgin pussy actually feels like

chad is a state of mind

What if I end up a 25 year old virgin and still lose 'mutual virginity' with a legal-age highschool girl?

You sick fuck. Literal pedo

Jesus christ. You might just have your own daughter and fuck her.
what a retarded fucking reaction image that doesn't relate at all with your post. I miss old Any Forums so much.
No, you disgusting sodomite

Teach me your wisdom fren, how do I become an appreciator?

that's true though

>You might just have your own daughter and fuck her
God, the dream.. The only reason I actually want kids.

Attached: 1642527606727.webm (576x850, 2.6M)

Any Chads here who want to share some advice?

>deflowered 5 girls
>boring 4/10 sex
Virgins are overrated they have no idea what to do and how to please a man

You were supposed to marry them all and become mormon

Just curious:
Why didn’t you tell them what to do/command them?

Not cool user, not cool

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (680x510, 170.35K)

Ugly ass tranny

Agreed. its just just terribly awkward

I thought so too the first two times but then I just stopped caring and realized it's only for my own pleasure and amusement. It got a little better then, but still not amazing.

Don't be anguished, little one.

literally same

Probably will have a 2nd family in a third world country and do that. When she is old enough of course I'm not a creep. Best option, she gets a man who cares deeply about her and ll never leave her

tell your age/height/penis size/wrist size/total number of partners/face out of 10?

It's not like I didn't fucking try.
I tried my best. But it seems it just isn't enough. Now I'm in my twenties and tired. I don't wanna chase women. It's all so troublesome

Attached: 1642705508964.jpg (640x649, 169.97K)

Honestly, I've had sex with 3 virgins and it's less enjoyable than sex with a woman who is more experienced. My dick isn't small so if she's a virgin she's going to feel pain and we have to like ease into it for a good 30 mins and then I have to like be gentle and shit, don't get me wrong the tightness doesn't compare to anything; it's as if god is giving your dick a nice warm hug but I'm too old for that shit now lmao.

It's just more fun when she knows what she's doing. You don't have to be like coaching her and shit.

Attached: vNnH68M.jpg (1280x995, 565.14K)

#justwhitepeoplethings

True, my current gf was a virgin and our sex for the first month wasn't the best she had no idea what she was doing. didn't even know how to give head, 6 months later and our sex is amazing and i'm with a girl who hasn't been with anyone else. just have to take your time and slowly teach her, its so fucking worth it

Does tightness change after first penetration? I mean as far as you know she could've fucked herself with a dildo and never have fucked a guy, therefore still stretching the hymen.

29y here, never took virginity of anyone but already had two girlfriends and sex just kept getting better after we got to know each other throughout the relationship.

High school sex and even college sex was very awkward and overrated. By far my best sex happened afterwards. Even the worst sex later on was better than those early encounters desu.

>When she is old enough of course
Right I was thinking about 14 is a good age to break them in. Hormones popping wild and all that.
I already have my fertile teen at the ready who wants to be impregnated so I can get a little hapa baby. I'm considering the leap.

It does change a bit but I think it's because they become more relaxed you know? I will say though the virgins were distinctly more tight in comparison to other women but shit man it feels good regardless. Except for one woman who was loose to the point where it felt weird lmao.

Your point of sex getting better throughout the relationship is spot on, I think that's always the case as you get more comfortable with a person and you learn each others bodies and what you both like. Plus if you're familiar with the person you're more likely to want to please them and vice versa, which is why I've never understood the appeal of one night stands. Sex is just better when you know the person.

Virgins kinda like just lie there all VULNERABLE and wait for you to PENETRATE them. Some primal instincts or shit idk.
Also I was like 17-18 myself so it’s not like I was sex guru myself and I didn’t care at all about virginity stuff, just wanted some puss to dick and that’s it

>Black
>Reading
What actually happened is that he was trying to get the trans kids number and got caught, he's trying to play it off.

I have accepted and forgotten about virginity when I met my current girlfriend because I wasn't a virgin aswell but I feel like I'm missing out on never having fucked a virgin but my close friends just say sensation is not different to sex with a non virgin.

Only difference is that a virgin will be more scared and you have to be gentler.

Shit's fucking with my head I feel like I missed out.

Yeah bro school makes normal people

Attached: 7398B034-29CF-4AD1-8967-861A100D14E3.jpg (735x491, 381.95K)

That's me, I'm that guy, but I'm handsome. I'm mentally ill as fuck and put all my GFS through hell until they stop loving me. I'm trying to change now, but it's only after I think I lost the one.

Statist cuck. Stay in your hive.

It does because it teaches you how to interact with other human beings your own age. The useful shit you learn in school doesn't come from the academic bullshit; I've never used fucking calculus or chemistry in my life but I learned how to speak to women, how to make friends, how to pick my fights, how to break rules etc...

I've met people who have been home schooled and I swear most of the time (not always) but most of the time you can just fucking tell something is off with them.

Good sex > virgin sex

Virgin sex seems cool, until you have to ask her "are you ok" every 20 seconds because she's got tears from the pain. Then you tell her to suck your dick, she just puts it in her mouth and then says "what do I do."

I feel like I missed out on HS sex like sex at 16 cuz I lost my virginity at 19.

I've only had 1 partner in my entire life, in highschool. Was 16 her 17, both of us lost our virginities to each other. She was fucking hot too. Sadly didn't last.

I don't know what it was, but I have never been able to even go on a date with another female since. It's like I've completely regressed socially or something. I know for a fact I'm not ugly, because I was a complete loser in highschool. I didn't lift, I was a complete nerd, completely scrawny, didn't know how to talk to girls, shy and soft spoken, but I still got a gf somehow.

What is it? What do these fucking women want? Why is adult dating complete cancer? I make six figures, I'm 6'00" tall, I'm still a nerd and booksmart, started lifting last year, etc.

These hoes are impossible in 2022. It's been 6 years since highschool and I still haven't gone on a single date.

Attached: nervegas.gif (334x400, 1.79M)

You don't

Attached: 1607480177747.jpg (600x600, 42.1K)

god damn even amazons are pathetic sloots

My virginity is lost inside a dumpster inside a Chinese massage

Many such cases

I think it's that psychological thing of young love but to be honest I had more intense experiences with my second girlfriend than my first to whom I lost my virginity.

Second girlfriend was more mature and we were more open about sex.

Same. When I was 13, I had glasses, a big nose and no chin. Kissed for the first time.

At 16 I had a lot of friends and was very social, not afraid to make a fool out of myself, actually made out for a few days with one of the prettiest girls in school. After leaving high school I was a shut in until I met my first girlfriend at 22 and lost my virginity. Seems like I was less socially retarded at 16 than I am now at 29.

The only good thing that came out of being a shut in is that at 23 I became a millionaire.

I traded not taking anyone's virginity and losing my virginity at 22 for a lifetime of never having to work a day.

Worth it? You tell me.

Don't worry about it. I used to have pretty bad social anxiety. Was an fa virgin till 17, am now 24 and slaying randos so don't worry youre gonna make it

Was so shy that my first kiss was at 16...and she kissed me first

You'll be ok

No, having sex as a faggot is extremely easy. Only way you run into any roadblocks is if you're fat.

Do you guys not know how to lead a relationship?

Never understood this argument
"Sorry babe, you are the girl of my dreams but you are a virgin. Can you go fuck and suck a few other dudes and then come back to me? I need you to get some experience".
Literal cuck mentality haha. Just fucking teach her yourself you retard, virgins are able and willing. What can other men teach her that you can't? Are you impotent?

Attached: ddlg.jpg (240x240, 21.97K)

bruh, i'm 38. lol

True Chad

mfw in college was asked out by a turboslut

is this my life now
nothing but loose holes

Attached: 1592216114832.jpg (900x899, 93.13K)

i have
>staff party
>get shit face
>girl who has a crush on me takes me back to her place
>have sex
>she tells me i was her first in the morning
>date for a couple months
she was really sweet, i definitely did not treat her properly

>Imagine premarital sex.

No sir I don't think I will.

It counts for double

Haha never thot of it like this but always had a problem with the “experience” logic. This is a great argument

ive taken over 500 virginities

check out this retard

Attached: 1563909471121.jpg (393x391, 57.12K)

I have touched/groped/felt up literally over a few thousands of different females in my life so far

Attached: IMG_20210407_195821180.jpg (2340x4160, 333.94K)

Whoops I walked past this girl feeling all jacked up after deadlifting and accidentally brushed my hand against her butt with my hands covered in chalk

Attached: IMG_20210407_202921290.jpg (2340x4160, 839.14K)

I touched my cousin booba and vagana when we where 14.

Alpha

This thing is semitic

>met a girl my senior year of college
>she dated a dude for 3 years; he broke up with her cause she never had sex with him
>i fucked her in 1 month

Unfortunately this is the issue. Guys expect the girl to put out almost immediately. 3 years is definitely a very long time, but maybe he thought he was gonna marry her. But the problem is that guys will usually break up with a girl if no sex within like a month, the girl realizes that guys won't stay with her if she doesn't spread her legs, so now girls spread their legs all the time for everyone, and then guys get upset about why all women are whores.

Yeah, 25 year old virgin. I'm sure you'll be trolling around high schools looking for a hot 18 year old to fuck.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

I have a BMI of 30.1 and I've taken 3 women's virginities

the word is "trawling" you fucking troglodyte

>I miss old Any Forums
Shut up faggot. I've been here since before Any Forums. Maybe if your autistic face blindness didn't disable you, you'd understand that the cat's emotion is a combination of shock, nervousness, and excitement, which perfectly encapsulates my feelings at the climax at the greentext. Never @ me again, and don't make me have you post body, I WILL MOG YOU.

>I've been here since before Any Forums.
Not him but that's sad.

People generally use reaction images much less in new-Any Forums, and when they do it's a fucking animal making a silly face or some shit. If wanted to see retarded memes I would browse normie social medial.
Any Forums and Any Forums generally use reaction images frequently and they're good, like characters from cartoons or anime for example

>I've been here since before Any Forums
The hell is a 40 year old boomer doing wasting his weekends shitposting on a Nipponese amateur chemistry forum for?

Attached: ywnf_pbj.png (271x300, 103.55K)

Sad? Bruh Any Forums is the only reason I'm not some NPC cuck who's inner monologue stops at "what day is it?".
Nigga you never remember caturday? Literally every thread being nothing but pictures of cats, and every reaction image a funny-faced cat? That was like 05-06, before then people just used ASCII. Heres another cat for ya.
I'm 27 dude, and you're never too old to upload meta-memories to the Bavarian ox-milking archives.

Attached: 1643420737653.png (960x952, 1.22M)

it's ok u can practice with ur mum

Millionaire from what? Did it depend on long hours of solitude?

Try gaining a personality you loser

>I've been here since before Any Forums.
>Not him but that's sad.
Who cares? He has a good life. It sounds like his wife is a good woman, obedient and loyal by the looks of it. And he got to have children. Something I kind of envy him for. (I'm 27 though so I still have time but things are not looking very good for me in the future)

I have taken 3 womens virignity, and I'd trade it all to be able to take the virginity of the woman I marry, but that probably wont happen.. society sucks

>society sucks
good thing you weren't a part of that and aren't a massive hypocrite.

So what is the average age of your virgins?. Some of you sound like fucking the worst bitches.

>society sucks
Nah you suck. You don't get to complain about the problem after contributing it to 3 times

This a common trope on Any Forums though, raging about how all women are whores when the guys (the 5% or so who have sex) actively participate in exacerbating the issue.

I want to say it was that show Undeclared that had something like this.
The girl the main character likes is a virgin. Later she tells him she lost her virginity so she would be experienced for him.

me and my wife mutually took each other's virginity. both young. people will seethe but all's I can say is sucks to be you if you can't relate

Man, so I know both sides of this. I was in a 12 year relationship that ended in divorce between 22 and 34. Fucking wasted years man. I pulled my shit together and decided I wanted no relationship after. Wound up buying a house with a 1 bedroom apartment over the garage and an insulated, essentially liveable garage. Now one of my best buddies rents the apartment and another actually moved into the garage and made it an apartment type set up. Honestly, living with my good bros is better every day, day to day, than dealing with my old GF-turned-wife for every day of the relationship past the first maybe year or two of infatuation (which in retrospect was just bullshit anyway). No stress, everyone pays their shares, laid back, fun, smoking stogies and watching old movies and riding quads and shit every day. I get pangs of that longing for a "dream girl" still at times which hurt and can be depressive if I am totally honest. But I accept ultimately they are delusion and that I am in a happier situation day to day in every way than I was with my miserable ex or probably even a nice girl. Bro life is a good life.

>Be 17 y/o retard
>Watch movies and listen to music glorifying premarital sex
>Waiting for marriage framed as something only for religious weirdos
>UH ACKTSHUALLY IT WIZ UR FAULT
Fuck you society is rotten to the core few among us haven't contributed to its problems.

>23 y/o KHHHV

Attached: real curse.jpg (869x943, 129.42K)

retard alert

It is the absolute ideal, and it was what was normal for most of human history. Now you have men coping by saying its ok his wife has been with 20 dudes before - because he has her now :).
If you are a man committing to a woman (and not just fucking and dumping her), she better be a virgin. For me that is above looks and personality.

>I've taken the virginity of 2 girls.
>dick kind of thick
>have to be super slow
>sometimes cant go balls deep.

It's not that fun

based. but you would be a virgin as well right?

It's not about the sexual pleasure you feel, it's about the achievement that is taking a female's virginity

How is that an achievement
What a pointless thing to draw self-esteem from

>How is that an achievement
>What a pointless thing to draw self-esteem from
Any Forums tagline

Seems kind of like a pathetic achievement user. OHP 2 plates, get a degree, forge a knife, build a house, these are achievements. I'm fairly autistic, so believe me when I say taking some chicks virginity is just a matter of getting lucky with little skill involved.

>taking a girl's virginity

Unless you're about 15, that isn't going to happen. They all lose it around 13-16.

>getting a degree
>forging a knife

>achievements

But what's the point of being chad

You have to do something so history will never forget you.

Based lol

Being alpha means breeding tight whiteboi muscle ass. Pick a gym bro, get him drunk and horny and go for it. Use condoms since his bussy first time full of shit. Before cuming take it off spray it over hole and stick it in with fingers. That's true alpha.
Cope

Oh yeah, almost forgot I was on Any Forums for a while there.

You're a sick fuck but you already know that.

>Get yourself around her, like have some sort of tangential relation to her friend group.
>Be around her, but not as her friend or boyfriend/whatever at social events (bars, parties, etc.)
>Start engaging and talking to her more
>Make moves on her when she is impaired (moralfags need not apply)
>Don't give her too much attention, use your attention sparingly
>Give her the ol' hot n cold treatment
>Get her closer to you, as fuck buddy or "girlfriend"
>Make sure to have high highs and low lows
>Emotionally abuse her, but not too much
>The rest is history

This is how I deal with women, and I break off the process at the stage I feel satisfied at, generally at step 4.
My relationships have generally been similar to this, and I find them to be exciting and passionate, and not monotonous in the slightest, the only negative is that when things end, you will never be on good terms; you will hold the position of the "abusive" ex who we all know she would get back together with, at least for a night

The key to all this
>Fake it until you make it

I've had sex with about 12 women and I think that's too many honestly. All I wanted in this life is to stay pure

Chads are second to Sigmas, I'm a Sigma BTW.

Attached: 1642757333039.jpg (640x464, 11.26K)

I care more about finding the one over that.
Taking virginity is kinda, basic. I have yet to reap any benefits from having taken that.

Are you parroting what someone drilled in your head?

Don't rub it in user

Attached: 20210708_181027.jpg (920x800, 134.01K)

History doesnt care about who's virginity was taken, maybe itll care, MAYBE, if a someone was born from that

THIS

I'm glad gradually more anons are waking up to the retarded standards society is aggressively trying to force us into.

Only have sex if you TRULY want to and are ready, not because a gay sit com shamed some virgin.

I can assure you once the media stops forcing the virginity standard down all mens throats, thered be less incel anger, since they wont feel ashamed to not be with a woman anymore.

Redpill of the fucking century.

This is what the tards here dont want you to realize.

I was thinking more of genocide.

Men lead the dance not women

That's not what he said, be just said virgin sex can be corny, and not as magical as the incels on this site crack it up to be

It's fine. She won't mind.

Yep

People make fun of virgins but waiting for someone you like is unironically not a bad idea
Sex with someone you barely know or have a connection with is boring as shit

100% facts.
Teen drama is the fucking worst

The benefits of a virgin wife outweigh a few bad sex sessions at the start. So its a worthless argument.
The only counterpoint that makes sense is if you just want to have hookups for the rest of your life. But most men who have the option to do so get married at some point, so pointless to mention these select serial monogamists.

Touching little kids is still punishable by death

>another thread where all the guys on Any Forums who get lots of sex easily say "dude actually you should wait until marriage, having all this sex in your teens and 20s is actually not great haha"

>The benefits of a virgin wife
Such as?

test

I took one.
I've been friends with a girl since i was 14 and when we were 18 we both lost our virginity to each other.

It is a well studied fact that the more partners a woman has their ability to pair bond decreases. As the number of partners increases, so does the likelihood the relationship ends in divorce. The rate of cheating also increases.
You will also hear many stories, within this thread even, of virgin women becoming extremely attached to their first partner. This attachment has an effect of increasing the bond between the woman and the man and the woman is more likely to stick to the man for life. She attaches the feeling of sex, and the chemicals that get released, to the man. She is effectively hardwired for obedience.
On the opposite end, women with many partners have lost the attachment between sex and commitment. She may think of her previous partners during sex. It has become something less special to her, similar to a drug addict comparing their most recent high to their first one. The feeling has faded. This is why a common relationship complaint men have on the internet is questioning why their wife would do things for her ex she wouldn't do for her husband. The reddit answer is often, "she just lost interest, sit down and obey her wishes", but the reality is she feels no spark with man #20 compared with man #1 or #6.
Virgin women are also much more fun and willing, they have yet to have such experiences so the novelty is fresh and exciting. Used women see no novelty in sex, it may end up being a chore for them. And this doesn't matter even if you are amazing in bed. It helps alleviate some of the trouble, but it doesn't take away the fact you are just another guy. Her view of sex as something intimate and special is gone.

Does taking a girl’s kiss virginity count?

Aaaaaaah this webm is so hot. The blonde girl looks so superior to the retard wagie girl. She doesn't pay her any attention. Aaaaaaaa. This is my fetish