I genuinly fucking hate this game

i genuinly fucking hate this game
>le lose 50% health when you die haha
>le flamelurker and the 2 faggot shit bosses
>le world tendancy
>le everything kills you in one hit and all enemies are gimicky af

fuck this piece of shit artificial difficulty game ill go back to kinoborne

Attached: 5fbcd9117e696c71a604acf2.png (323x433, 252.95K)

>le

go back

>the GIMMICKS
>I just can't stand the GIMMICKS

Its the easiest souls game. Bosses have barely any variety with their moves.

Dont forget your weapons do jack shit if they aren't the right type. Game sucks.

no other souls game steals 50% of your hp or has trash bosses like flamelurker and the 2 fags
id rather play any other souls game
its just shit game design to make the game harder when you die often
no wonder they dropped this design philosophy going into the sequels

>he couldn't find the cling ring in the first level

>muh you need this item so the game becomes actually playable

if it was a good game i wouldnt need this ring

its better than bloodbore, suckiro, elden ding-A-LING

Only thing I'll agree with is Tendency. Very shortsighted and underbaked mechanic.

Huh, I wonder why the game developers thought to give you this item in the first level, before the first boss. A mystery. The world may never know.

I'm glad to see the same faggots who whinged about the gradual health loss in DaS2 for being a shitter are getting utterly BTFO here

Attached: 1487827597839.jpg (600x528, 37.45K)

>world is genuinely dangerous and has real consequences
>nope dont like this, back to the samey rehashed dumbed down version

bloodborne is simply more fun to play and leaves actual room for gameplay experimentation
demon souls just throws the samey one hit kill enemies at you without any variety
most of the time youre better off avoiding enemies
also health items cost way too much and barely spawn

Attached: 48192910skeleton-animated.gif (324x333, 855.51K)

oh you want to fight this boss? well first die 10-20 times to them to learn their attack patterns dont forget to waste all your health items while doing so
GREAT now you know how to fight the boss but oh no! your health items are empty and your health is so low you might aswell not try anymore
how about you grind currency for 3 hours to get your health back?

artificial difficulty to the max

Attached: file.png (1900x1620, 1.49M)

>artificial difficulty
Go back to generic youtube video essays

no, bloodborne has bosses sperg out like retards because theres very little punishment for dying so they have to make everything hyper aggressive, but this doesnt work because souls games are piss easy anyways

thats why bloodborne is better thou
you die because you play bad unlike in demon souls where you die because the game devs want you to

This is my primary complaint about DeS. You have to have access to fire and magic to make any headway, so your choices are either (a) pick Royalty class at start or (b) Go to 4-1 to get Magic Falchion and then get to 2-2 to make a Lava Bow.

Demons Souls has always been a game for hipsters and youtube to flex they're smarter than you. Game is shit. Sorry. Try to get out what people actually like about this game and it's always vauge nonsense about muh atmosphere or feeling! lmao that should tell you all you need to know.

lmao git gud fa-
>ill go back to kinoborne
It's a false flag post.

the game does have absolutly great atmosphere
i just hate the gameplay side of it

you are supposed to do your first playthrough with a sword and board, and carefully crawl through the levels, then on repeat playthroughs you use crazier builds and weapons. it's a proper adventure instead of a boss rush.

fr fr bruh the bosses dont even do anime flips or 50 hit combos dawg this shit garbage af

Oh god the bosses in this game..dragon god! fucking lol

uhhh I just fought this boss call the "false idol" and like, she came back? to life? uhhhh, WHAT?

This game is hard :(

just don't get hit?

that's that artificial, trial and error, difficulty right there. You don't die because you messed up. You die because lol prepare to die lose your souls again and again ahahahaha!

What are you talking about?
Demon's Souls has good enemy variety. If anything it's Bloodborne that suffers from a lack of variety due to the streamlining of the combat system that turned every combat encounter into an R1 spam.

Dreglings are different from scale miners who in turn are different from mind flayers who are different from skeletons...etc

impossible with bosses like flamelurker that have AOE damage just from touching them, shitty hitboxes and random attack patterns
>stunlock him
>he gets out randomly because and starts attacking you because?
>stay behind him
>he jumps back into you making you lose most of your health in an instant

bad game design

>WHY CAN'T I STUNLOCK THE BOSS
found the elden ring player

>demon souls
>enemy variety

fcking kek the game has like 9 different enemies in total

>decide to emulate the online of the PS3 version
>all worlds are on pure black tendency
>come back the following day
>all words are pure white now
Not sure to understand everything but thanks i guess?

Attached: 1650392544306.jpg (2712x3600, 3.1M)

lmao git gud, you dumb faggot

>JUST ATTACK THE BOSS WHILE HE ATTACKS YOU YOURE JUST A FUCKING CASUAL FOR NOT READING A GUIDE AND GRINDING HEALTH ITEMS

bad game design
i can dodge all attacks with ease but i cant dodge attacks that come outa nowhere or AOE damage that isnt clearly televised

>He doesn't know how to play the game

>it's supposed to be bad
you'll tell me it helps the atmosphere or something wont you? des fags i swear to god

>he didnt read a guide and looked up how to optimaly play the game!!! point at him and laugh!!!

i dont look up shit about any game that iam currently playing and never will
if i cant beat a game without looking up a guide its bad
simple as

>JUST ATTACK THE BOSS AND DON'T GET HIT
just attack the boss and don't get hit

If you're having trouble with demon souls just use magic. It is UNBELIEVABLY broken in that game. You'll ruing the game for yourself if you use it though, just a fair warning

still my favorite of the series. dark souls is good but remains UNFINISHED. FINISH THE FUCKING GAME, MIYAMOTO. STOP RELEASING GRAPHIC PACK "REMASTERS" AND FINISH THE FUCKING GAME.