How come Spider-Man is the only superhero that actually gets games, games that range from mediocre to good

How come Spider-Man is the only superhero that actually gets games, games that range from mediocre to good.
Does Spiderman's moveset lend itself that well to video games or something?

Attached: 0c3c20a8d8514501524a0859461f391572ea6e61[1].jpg (1920x1080, 375.2K)

I hope the wolverine videogame is good.

Spider-Man has the largest comic book sales for Marvel.

Same with Batman for DC

>Does Spiderman's moveset lend itself that well to video games or something?
yes

>high mobility (fun)
>self-insert personality
>recognizable setting
>goofy story
>large fanbase
>can be rated T without breaking immersion

Which is why no matter how much shit they can toss into them, people will never forget that Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker.

And no other hero has that?
I mean You'd think there would be more Iron Man games atleast. Maybe a hulk game here or there.

Hulk Ultimate Destruction is the best super hero game of all time, you fucking coon.

>You'd think there would be more Iron Man games atleast.
We were going to have one by the Just Cause developers, but that got canned.

dumb zoomie

Attached: pun.jpg (1024x575, 108.6K)

me too bro

Spider-Man has two appeals to his game
the combat and the web-swinging
most games tend to get at least one of them right and some games get both right or else one right and one at least 'good'

Webslinging is fun

Yeah, but hasn't Hulk had, like, one other game since then and that was an adaptation of the single MCU film?

Huh, you know, I never really thought about it before, but now that you mention it, people really do never forget that Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker.

Hulk has some fun video games, but I'll give you Iron Man.

Okay 1 good game compared to Spiderman having enough games to fill up a whole ass shelf, both good and bad.
I'm asking why Hulk only gets one game and Spiderman still gets games til this day.
Hell Ultimate Destruction had its entire thing aped by Prototype, didn't it?

Iron man is not relatable at all, less so after RDJ has basically become the character for most of the target audience of these games

spider-man is the only western capeshit super hero that is kinda cool. who gives a shit about anything else?

Not even after playing any of the Marvel Vs you thought," huh, this character is cool, I wanna know more about him."

Prototype was made by the same company that made Ultimate Destruction.

Yea webslinging is fun. But we've gotten a lot of Batman games, a few Hulk games one of which was great, a bunch of meh to shit Xmen games. Tick had a game though it tedious. TMNT has a ton, but people forget that is a comic I guess. I like Prototype a lot, because also fun movement system and 'bitch I eat people' the game.

Good explanation. Open world games are only as fun as their means of transportation and Spiderman has one of the best built in.

I've always found it funny that the worst Wolverine film produced the best Wolverine game.

Attached: ZealousFrenchConey-max-1mb.gif (240x138, 378.13K)

I won't lie swinging is pretty fucking fun. I'd say swinging mechanics are always 100% fun in any game no matter what.

>a bunch of meh to shit Xmen games.
The XMen Legends games were fantastic as well, coon.