Battle Brothers is a video game

Battle Brothers is a video game.

Attached: 1661812122376689.jpg (1600x780, 172.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H5ZdN46bhXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here, your pic is lower quality

Attached: 1649996412751.png (3000x1500, 1.19M)

>game revolves around surrounding and slowly knifing people to death to get their gear otherwise you destroy 95% of stuff during regular combat

Which starting campaign do you go? I try to go as cultists, but they seem kind of shit which sucks

Attached: 7C1E257E-EF1E-4414-9024-FB6E2E0EC24B.jpg (330x687, 33K)

thanku frend

Attached: 1653486552425.jpg (272x250, 15.34K)

Battle brothers is definitely one of the video games of all time but what about that remake that I think takes place in France? Forgot the name but it’s 3D and very similar to BB apart from that from what I’ve heard

nice high quality pepe, my friends. didn't know they still made them like this

For me, it's Peasant Militia.

I wanna create a flash where those little apu soldiers get murdered in the most horrific ways possible (you can choose how).
I need a voice actor who's a good screamer though.

>net and surround a guy to start knifing him
>he breaks out of the net in one shot
>beheads half your surrounding guys with 1 round swing

I like that ammo types are incorrect

Should have thwomped him on the head with a club.

Are there any mods that fix this problem?

Attached: 1661807338899077.png (3000x1500, 1001.96K)

I have 1k hours in the game. It's fun and I enjoy it, but mods went a long way. The longer the game goes on and the more scale there is to it, the more fucking autistic it gets. The Kraken fight actually broke me, that shit is so fucking terrible I am convinced nobody playtested that shit because nobody ever got to it. I killed it, but holy fuck that achievement was fucking awful to get. Black monolith? Was only a fraction as gay but still fucking awful.

I haven't really played the new DLC they added with the middle eastern style stuff. Been a long while.

I like it a lot. I am absolutely terrible at it and have never lasted more then an hour or two. I kinda hate it really. Fucking LOVE this battle theme though.

I wish Bros could get like one or two more Perks. There's a ton of times I can just barely not make a Bro how I want because he's just missing one perk.

what is whip

based internet image archivist

Whoops. This song. youtu.be/H5ZdN46bhXU

against southern mission is a fucking nightmare because you have to fight 4 squads ranging from 17+ nimble niggers, to 39 nimble niggers with mortars on your own. You are right, they don't test their fucking game for bullshit over this, I still hate witches more since they snipe ambush your band and somehow mind control the best brother who one shots one-third of your crew.