Will Project L be the Street Fighter killer?

Will Project L be the Street Fighter killer?

Attached: xp1-yt-thumbnails-r21-projectl-textless.jpg (1440x811, 169.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5hugGCZon3I?t=58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>clunky
>not enough characters
>bad graphics
>not anime enough

>no mundo

Street Fighter is already dead
and Project L will probably be a shit as League in terms of balance
>All adc characters will be op and only retards will play them
>Lee sin will be busted
>And riot's favorites will be top tier for decades

Isnt this game tag? It doesnt even compete in the same genre

>clunky
did we watch the same trailer? the way hits feel is better than both sfv and strive
youtu.be/5hugGCZon3I?t=58

MvC2 killed street fighter
So did KoF

>le cellshading models
Dead on arribal, give sprites or go home

Attached: 1484058394282.png (504x529, 216.15K)

>Street Fighter is already dead
???

can you not see the writing on the wall?
It's going to be 2009 all over again x 1000 with sf6

The only fighting games Project L will kill will be BBCrossTag, Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, Fantasy Strike and maybe KoF if SNK ever actually gets around to bringing it back to life for it to be able to die again but that one isn't likely.

looks clunky as fuck

at least it looks better than sfv and strive

not a high bar

No fighting game will ever be better than Smash

I haven't played the card game in a while but I remember Yasuo was trash in it and champions like Zoe and Azir were meta defining at points

I haven't been paying attention to it; have we gotten more details on whether it's a tag fighter or if it's a 1v1 with assists like Million Arthur or JJASB. If it's 1v1, I'd say it's more competing for that niche between grounded 2D fighters and airdashers, like TFH

every game Riot has ever made has been a cheap clone of something else
Dota -> LoL
Counterstrike -> Valorant
Hearthstone -> Runeterra
Dota auto chess -> TFT

The fighting game will be another Street Fighter clone and the MMO will be another WoW clone. Don't ever expect anything original from Riot.

No fighting game will ever be better than Mario Kart

Looks clunky and slow as hell.

Not funny

dark souls is better

>Street Fighter killer
There will literally never be one. You can bitch about SFV all you want, but SF will be at the forefront of fighting games far beyond the day you draw your last breath (through your mouth of course, you vapid retard)

SF6 is gonna be the second coming of Christ for fighting games like SF4 was, this game is a fart in the wind like the rest of Riot's copy-paste library excluding LoL

its going to be f2p fighter of one the most popular Ips to ever exist, depending on prize pools which I know riot will dump money into just to get more player attention, sf6 is already divisive and had been a niche market for years on top of that they are gonna be asking for 60 or 70 usd. Sf6 might go f2p but the lol community is just too huge to not just have the casual player base alone engulf the entirety of the fgc as a whole.

Attached: kennethbradlestein.png (474x200, 116.82K)