Nintendo Direct Predictions

Give us your best greentext Nintendo Direct predictions for the September direct.

Winner gets anal

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-24 171248.jpg (1410x790, 56.57K)

>Winner gets anal
But I don't want to get fucked in the ass.

My winning prediciton is there won't be a September direct. Screencap so I can get my reward

I think they will announce nintendo-PC.

>SPBP
>Based and black cherry pilled

You get anal form a tranny.

is it gonna be a general direct where they go over the autumn and winter releases, or what?

I only bang real women. And I'll do the penatrating.

There are no fall or Winter titles left to discuss. Pokemon and Bayonetta is it for this year. Pokemon Company handles all news in their own programs.

>I only bang real women. And I'll do the penatrating.
That's not the deal.
Clearly said Winner GETS anal.

really, that's it? outside of Splatoon 3 on the 9th of Sept they'll have two games, that feels a bit dry for nearly 4 months

fzero fps!

I just want prime 4 so I can stop buying games and sell the games I don't play anymore and keep the games I like.

>Give us your best greentext Nintendo Direct predictions
Ok: No direct at all.

>live from the nintendo HQ roof, the only prototype of the nintendo switch pro is placed on a stand
>Shuntaro Furukawa snaps fingers
>Miyamoto, Sakurai, Eiji Aonuma and Furukawa himself pulls tommy guns
>They shoot the thing for 5 minutes straight
>Furukawa says "There will never be a pro, we're not doing it, stop saying we're doing this thing every month, you lost, you're all lying"

>highly trusted twitter journalist announces that nintendo will be giving details about the switch pro next month

new fire emblem with toothpaste chan, 1-2 switch sequel, new donkey kong game, full title and main concept reveal for botw2

that's about it, maybe some horseshit no one cares about like a sub 540p port of dark souls 2

>Mario Kart 8 Deluxe additional tracks
>Metroid 4 announcement screen, no trailer
>Splatoon 3 available now with slightly different trailer
>BOTW 2 cinematic trailer with another delay
>More bayonetta 3 gameplay trailer
>Fire Emblem Three Hopes DLC
>Flash through some sales and upcoming indie games to the eshop so fast that you need to look them up separately
>Final special announcement screen of Super Mario Odyssey 2, which will have no gameplay shown for the next three years

sounds about right but no Metroid 4
or they might just say they kicked Retro off it and are giving it to some Chinese studio, please understand

there's also Mario + Rabbids

>Mid-End of September
>prime 4 reveal trailer at the beginning or end, minimal information
>Dread expansion
>splat3 info
>maybe switch lite revision, but may have its own reveal
>MK8 wave 2 footage
>Mandatory pokémon, zero new details except maybe a pre-order bonus
>Bayo 3
>indie montage, nothing crazy
>Sonic Frontiers exclusive switch content
>Castlevania DS collection, not switch exclusive
>Konami Arcade Classics
>Exclusive Persona port content
>another ubisoft bundle release, maybe hitman
>MarioXRabbids
>Botw2 gets a 3 minute trailer with gameplay and a vague seasonal release date
>At some point Nintendo will reaffirm that the switch is not at end of life (lol)

Hope you've got a big cock user my dildo is 12in

OLED Switch Lite with no game card slot. Meaning all games have to be digitally downloaded.