Nier

Just read Witches Sabbath. Can some explain why the narrator catching Kaine jacking off causes such a personality shift?

Attached: NR2020_Kaine.png (270x691, 214.09K)

Ever been caught jacking off?
It's a fucked up feeling

Is it replicant Kainé or original? I can't remember. She has a dick because she's possessed. Could that have something to do with it?

But it's the narrator that changes, goes from being happy go lucky, sees the good in everything type to being hateful and fearful

Original I think, she was already a hermaphrodite and that why her grandma had her wear feminine clothes so she felt more feminine

But that's the story of replicant Kainé before she got possessed by the shade. Her being a hermaphrodite is the system bugging out

Then I doubt a possession would just have an effect of extra genitals. (and whatever it is that she's hiding on the left side of her body)

Kaine is a top

She's 50/50

What is the play order for this series?

Original Kaine doesn't have a dick. Only replicant. Even then, replicant isn't original Kaine's replicant

Maybe I should actually play the game instead of reading inaccurate lore for characters I fap to

Attached: scuffthink.jpg (474x474, 11.95K)

Our Kaine was always possessed. Her replicant was made to be host to the possessor. The herm shit is a red herring

Whose replicant it is then?

there is a theory that her grandmother is the real Kaine, but that is unconfirmed

The possesor made her as a clone of Kaine's replicant

Isn’t remastered censorship?

drakengard 1, drakengard 3, nier, automata

And where does replicant go?

Replicant is a remake of the original Nier.

remake of nier, you can play either version, though replicant is more accessible and adds a couple of the stories from grimoire nier into the actual game instead of being stuff to read online after you beat it