How are you not excited for this game?

How are you not excited for this game?

Attached: dokev.webm (640x360, 657.91K)

all style no substance

have they shown fucking anything?
because sure the trailer look cool and all but what else is there?
date? any more gameplay? any fucking news?
do you expect people to "be excited" after a fucking year of radio silence?

theyve shown alot and have a few interviews and dev blogs, but as of recent after the game awards its been silent. Could be because of all the CoD loving zoomers who hard hated on the trailer. Which is funny because that same exact trailer was released on their official youtube and got a ton of love.

Just goes to show you that zoomers and game award watches are just too brain dead.

Attached: 1639228149714.jpg (1240x1754, 272.92K)

What are you talking about? I've seen many anons being "excited" about it

Attached: 1656528911006.jpg (870x1200, 339.82K)

hard to get excited for anything from the creators black desert

looks like shit

Not a pedo. Hang urself

Attached: 1648280656474.png (530x360, 34.84K)

Plastic child doll heads on mocapped adult bodies are uncanny valley as fuck

fucking this. It's my problem with 99% of all games today. The last big AAA game I played was all fucking spectacle and it looked like the most exciting shit in the world but it made me feel so fucking bored.

Is there a release date yet?

Officially its suppose to be "after crimson dessert", so 2023 at the latest.

what is this Sunset Overdrive 2?

I'm pretty sure this is vaporware
Originally the game was supposed to be some sort of auto battler/arena MMORPG for mobile then they repurposed and it's a single player with co-op adventure game.
I don't think it will exist

This is the most retarded comment about this game i have seen since the game awards. It was never a auto battler and it was never planned for mobile and was always being designed for PC. However it was originally planned to be a MMO.

Anyways, it's vaporware

Chink shit. Looks utterly soulless, even for a modern game its particularly bland. And I'm not a pedo so having an all children cast is not alluring to me.

>And I'm not a pedo

kys you lying pos

i don't really care for little girls, and even though it's clear the team behind it is trying to take advantage of UE5's features as much as possible, the gameplay itself looks meh.

this except the cunny is enough to save it for me