Just make their game an homage to some of their favorite horror media

>just make their game an homage to some of their favorite horror media
>it's forever known as one of the best horror games

Attached: alanwake.jpg (830x535, 157.45K)

Anal Wake is a shirt person shooter though

Do you mean third person shooter?

Show me one shirtless person in Alan Wake

Yeah meat third, I kinda spaced out for a second there.

If he wears shirts in the game, isn't he shirt person?

It's a hoodie under a coat isn't it?

Low quality but there's some in the American Nightmare DLC
All we see is jacket and hoodie in the main game shirt is uncomfirmed

Attached: Splittercommon.jpg (148x184, 5.89K)

I don't remember, I guess it could be just that

I already know that American Nightmare isn't a shirt person shooter, we're talking about the first game.

>it's forever known as one of the best horror games
Said literally no one ever.

I will simp for Alan Wake for days (I got two copies of the limited edition and the special edition guide double pack) but its hardly one of the best horror games ever. Its just comfy as shit and a nice Twin Peaks throwback.

Well in the main game it's cold

Said me bitch fuck you

>horror

Sorry to hear about your severe mental retardation. Lemme give you a lesson in what is horror. If you think horror has to be scary you are a child. Some of the best horror movies aren't scary but they are still horror. Horror doesn't have to be filled with jumpscares or blood and guts it can just be about a puppeteer slowly going insane

Attached: Magic.jpeg.jpg (1200x804, 250.08K)

I forgot about this movie. It was alright. The girlfriend was hot though

How is this game "boring and repetetive" but something like Doom 1/2 isn't?

You have shit taste

I didn't really get alan wake

remember it being kind of boring
>shine flashlight
>blast 'em
>repeat for like 11 hours

doom 1 and 2 have pretty fun gameplay on a fundamental level, it just needs good level design and enemy placement to really shine. It can be boring, it depends on how you're playing and who made the level

alan wake I don't really remember specific levels in aside from "woods"

It's probably better if you read horror novels or at least have read some Stephen King and watched a few episodes of The Twilight Zone. there are a lot of literary references and it's a tightly paced horror story told in six parts. not to mention the presentation and aesthetic cribbing from a TV mini-series like you'd see back in the day was fun. come to think of it, zoomers probably have zero reference for what made Alan Wake good.

I've copied this /fa/ before. it was pretty successful

>it's good because of references it makes
come on. that's weak

Great game. Filters a LOT of retards and people with no attention span. Sure the shooting wasn't great or anything but it was satisfying enough more or less until the end of the game.

Remedy really is the last hope of AA gaming.