What? no saints row thread? let me fix that

what? no saints row thread? let me fix that

Attached: EGS_SaintsRow_DeepSilverVolition_S1_2560x1440-1ba560d3f228fe5c7341777a6ac9abb7.jpg (2560x1440, 840.4K)

sage

this isn't funny
>haha HUZZAH my fellow saints row enjoyer!
not funny

You have a whole board for it.

Thanks, king. You're appreciated, my man.

saint row thread? let me fix that

Attached: da34a9a3717d5acb96d31903e7c4aba0.jpg (640x800, 72.71K)

anyone else finds it suspicious that this game was released so close to biden's student loan forgiveness program?

why are her feet steaming? she's not sweating so it's obviously not because of the heat, does she have some kind of rare medical condition?

Can you fix the shitty audio too first user because I'm not touching this crap until they fix the sound issues

Let's talk about how Shaundi is hot as shit. Perky tits and a tight body.

I enjoyed this game back in 2011 or 2012 whenever i played it.

Attached: 85944.png (1587x888, 1.68M)

kek, he forgave loans so no one would recreate the events of the game

Picked the grass starter like a cuck and the fire starter rival who won accidentally burned her shoes, hence why she's not wearing them and the steam.

I'n trying to make, The Blacker Baron, in SR2 but the pimp coats don't have te exact type of extra details I need.

Attached: Blacker_Baron.png (571x480, 327.06K)

And it should have stayed there.

why am I not surprised

Attached: sr.png (1338x959, 1.09M)

Attached: e59.jpg (1920x1200, 988.71K)

What do you bros think stoner girl feet smell like? How about Shaundi's arm pits?

Autistic Hentai smellovision

t. i pirated it

the worst part of this dumpster fire, even worse than the fag writing, is the voice actors. All 6 of them are shit. The only one that sounds like they fit in a saints row game is the british woman, and she is utterly inferior to the cockney gangster male voice from the earlier games

How about shaundi's smelly gray tank top, wouldn't that be so gross bros? Bros?

>game looks like a rushed pieve of crap, a la anthem
>anthem had little under a years worth of actual dev time
>the political deepstate machinations could have been going on for about a year
>so they had a shitty game set up in the timeline to match the loan forgiveness
>wich means ?
im about to crack the code bros

Attached: anthem-bioware-e3-2018-6.jpg (1000x563, 164.13K)

t.houndoom

Is this about the Bronn Breaker shit? Cora Jade?

>"Hey you know how this series is all about gangs? What should the new team be? We have to make it good since we are having to compete with the boss and johnny"
>Don't worry we got this. It's genius. We'll just have them be a bunch of whiny college kids wanting to pay off their student loans so they resort to crime
kill me
kill me violently

Attached: 1649260890547.png (480x360, 78.23K)

if you want to fix something fix the fucking game, there's so many bugs and why is the vulkan performance so bad holy shit, and memory leaks
HOW

What the fuck are you talking about? It’s supposed to be shitting on (((Saints Row)))