What the fuck do I play

I'm at 45% in this game but it's so god damn boring and mediocre. I got to another MJ mission and I just alt+f4d, I cant take this anymore I'm bored out of my mind. I'm also like 20-30hrs in RDR2 but I haven't booted that up in more than a month. Please recommend some games. I finished the DMC series multiple times, also most Fromsoft games, but I dont want to just replay one of those. I'm even down to try out a jrpg, I really liked DQXI for example.

Attached: spidermn.jpg (2560x1440, 484.31K)

play japanese games

Try reading a book or going to the gym regularly. It will make these games more entertaining. You just need new stimulus in your life.

OP, in all his glory, is one of the biggest faggots known to mankind. Even with 4092 gay pride parades existing, OP single handedly is gayer than all of that combined.

> I got to another MJ mission and I just alt+f4d,
> I cant take this anymore
Idk why but this made me kek.
I've been playing RimWorld alot recently

any specific ones? I dont want to replay stuff again or just play some multiplayer competitve game, I want some singleplayer stuff that's decently fun

Filtered.
TPBP kek

I already do both of those. It still doesnt make me able to finish rdr2 or spiderman. Its legit like I lose braincells while playing them, they are way too braindead, its hard to even call them games. Spiderman on the highest difficulty is so mind numbingly easy and dumb that I dont even want to play it
shut the fuck up and go back to your cinematic games
I looked into rimworld, seems like its kinda hard to get into but I'll probably give it a shot at some point

OP I assure you that you're way fucking dumber than you think you are. Just kill yourself.

how did you come to that conclusion? And why do you care? You just come into this thread with nothing to contribute, nothing to say about video games, just to insult a random person on the internet. Fuck off, go shitpost somewhere else.

>It still doesnt make me able to finish rdr2 or spiderman
Then stop trying, there's nothing forcing you to finish those games

imagine still having this trash installed

Attached: 1631359396272.png (1834x682, 446.88K)

Your mind is broken and you can’t enjoy new things. Go back to replaying your fromsoft baby games.

Attached: F7958872-5124-4AE1-98F0-630F3FE29F48.jpg (386x356, 24.99K)

he mad le mayo

imagine calling fromsoft "baby games" in a discussion about fucking spiderman out of all things. Classic snoy retard. I dont only enjoy fromsoft games you retard, I also played SMT5 for example recently and enjoyed that very much
i feel kinda bad to just drop games but they have become pretty unbearable. I'm looking for a new one to pickup

>play shit games
nah thanks i'm good

Attached: 1653811456559.jpg (690x720, 77.02K)

>Likes Fromshit
>Actually liked SMT5
Oh so you're a bandwagon retard. Got it.

>new things
All modern Spiderman games are based on Treyarch's Spider-man 2, zoomie

bandwagon? Want me to give you other examples? I really liked spelunky, spelunky 2, most resident evil games, some total war games. I just like games that have actual gameplay, spiderman and rdr2 dont have that.

Holy shit this thread, people are defending fucking Spiderman?
As for OP, have you tried the Nioh games? They do have great gameplay.

finished nioh 1 not that long ago so I would like to take a bigger break before I start nioh 2 so I dont burn out, because I feel like when I start it will be hard for me to put it down haha

Start making games. It's significantly more fun than playing games.
And when you do end up playing a game again, there's a new aspect to it where you're looking at the mechanics as a designer. Which keeps it from being boring.
But you wont enjoy video games any more, so make sure you've actually had your fill before you start making them.

trust me bro after programming for 8 hours daily at work I dont feel like doing that in my free time as well lol

Attached: 1648760206083.png (625x626, 59.42K)

He reads, he goes to the gym, he has a full-time job in a highly technical field. If he wasn't a gamer OP would be a perfect human.
I don't think there's any advice us cretins could give him.