Play Genshin Impact

Post stats and what do you think of 3.0 so far?

Attached: file.png (739x1005, 427.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J2N1j3qctvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's shit

previous thread ended before i could reply

the two with the cat girl are the current limited banners, all players get the same banners and they rotate out every couple weeks.

primos can be had in a multitude of ways

quests will regularly give anywhere between 20-100 primos

random chests in the world give between 2-10 each

daily quests give 10 each with an additional 20 if you do all of them for 60 each day

leveling adventure rank provides primos sometimes and even the entire fate rolls every so many levels

there are various trees that provide rewards when you turn in collectibles.

collecting the various collectables like Anemoculus get you primos for leveling up the god statues in each region.

Whats a good beginners guide to GI? I'm only just barely into it.

>play chink gachatrash where a single copy of a character/weapon costs $365
no
also, this is a board for real games
genshit doesn't belong on this board
uninstall
you're welcome :)

Here’s your guide m8 get out before it’s too l8

Attached: DE76E79B-027D-4DE1-9528-39B7A8C8CCB9.jpg (800x533, 19.58K)

if genshin had granblue's pity system there would not be a single complaint anyone could make, in GBF you can not only do full pity rolls more often but on events you have 6% 5* rate PER roll instead of fucking 0.6%, AND you can roll as many 5*s within a pity as you want and pity never resets, when you hard pity you get your target character 100% of the time and also an average of 18 other 5*s.

For now just do the main quests and then the side quests. You'll unlock certain abilities like gliding, commissions, etc. Once you're high enough level, go explore Mond for chests, challenges, and get every herb, fruit and fish along the way.

> if genshin had granblue's pity system there would not be a single complaint anyone could make

Please just download an emulator or something and play some real video games I swear you don’t gotta keep forking over cash for entertainment.

Here is a decent chart for leveling characters. Your support characters don't need to be leveled past 60 + ascension (for the extra talent skill) early on. For artifacts early on, usually anything with crit rate, crit damage, and % attack are decent. energy gain depending on the character

Attached: 1660439854259420 (1).png (2120x2840, 1.84M)

I play 3 gacha games entirely free to play and have several hours of content per day, then when I hit the limit of what I can do on those I emulate older games. must feel bad to be a wageslave and not have infinite free time.

Can Collei run on pure EM? It's going to be a while before good dendro pieces start dropping and I also got an EM sands before attack.

Attached: dendro feather.jpg (1905x719, 162.02K)

Sumeru is amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=J2N1j3qctvQ

Attached: rg.jpg (4096x2160, 760.54K)

>certain underground caves reminded me of underground theme in Radiata Stories
>inside the robot's inner body gave me Terraria vibes
not complaining, the new OST is great

I'll just level pieces as filler for now and try to hit attack/crit stats. I have a dendro damage goblet, just not the set for the dendro damage, and EM solves itself with any EM bow if I really needed it.

Attached: Collei.png (1347x1364, 917.57K)

I like the pity system in Guardian Tales the most. Every roll(including free) gives you pity tickets. Save enough and you can just pick the unit or signature weapon that you want from the entire list of released characters (except the one collab event they did that will get a rerun). They even give out those tickets as common rewards so over time you will get exactly who/what you want.

Attached: GT.png (2403x3000, 3.58M)

too lazy to consoom all 3.0 content but the event where i get to kill 12 mobs and get all their mats made me happy. Also waiting for hoeyo to fuck anniversary up like the niggers they are

Also use Enka.Network

Attached: image_2022-08-30_015843664.png (1927x802, 1.22M)

Thank you user

I am. I wasn't around when the anniversary shitshow happened, so I'm hoping for Mihoyo to fuck up again in their upcoming anniversary.

Attached: raiden-stats.png (1924x802, 1.59M)

>9-3 abyss
Now that's cringe

Damn I just realized that the dendro archon is Nanoha's VA.

purely em based. good character design i coomed at the fact that her skill is not long cd and you can put stringless or ode and she will whoop ass while making love with collei

Attached: AAAAAAAAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1467x911, 1.18M)

Teriteri, world’s number 1 cutie.

you should try AAA title Genshin Impact better than your silly western games

Attached: image_2022-08-30_022605104.png (800x450, 113.95K)

>Weapon to level 80 at WL5.
I have level 50 weapons at WL7. Level ascensions and talents felt significantly more important for my damage and survivability and still feel significantly more important than weapon levels. I ran with level 40 weapons from WL0 to WL6 for crying out loud, I didn't feel underpowered or like weapon mats were that necessary even when I started pumping level ups into my weapons. I assume this is based off of math but in active playing I can't agree personally.

I only started back when Yelan was running in June and have been at endgame for about a month and a half now.
>Level up one character as your main DPS, everyone else is secondary. So stick all the good artifacts and weapons on that character and level them while the others get level up priority and some crappy artifacts to survive and deal some damage but not as much as your DPS.
>Level up talents for that character and use the in-game talent priority thing to see what you should be putting into it (Traveler's do not transfer between elements).
>Get Xiangling from the Spiral Abyss once your team is in the 50s or 60s.
>Don't be afraid of upgrading artifacts early on as you can use them as fodder for future artifacts even if they are bad or you think you're wasting artifacts/mats.
>Don't level up your entire character roster, pick a few you feel work in a team and work on those only going to other characters if you want to try slotting them in.
>Dragonspine and The Chasm should be left alone until you have good elemental synergy and decently built characters. You can still explore them if you want but the Fatui (The elemental shield humans) sort of test you on elemental reactions and they're tanky especially early on.
>Throw 20 pulls at the beginner banner, you have absolutely nothing to lose.
>Do NOT spend a single primo on the standard banner (Wanderlust Invocation). That is for the free blue wishes you get only.
>Spend resin on bosses for early and midgame.

How can you afford utilities/food/etc. without a job?