Bloodborne is overrated

Demon Souls has better visual design.
Dark Souls 1 has better gameplay.
Dark Souls 2 has better lore.
Dark Souls 3 has better bosses.
Sekiro has better combat.
Elden Ring has better exploration.

Attached: 1661695112689914.png (506x648, 678.89K)

Bloodborne is a compact, quite polished experience with great exploration, fun builds, surprisingly varied environments, enjoyable combat, amazing music, and a cool aesthetic.
It's essentially a jack-of-all-trades because it got everything right. It didn't excel in any particular area (DS1 has its world design, DS2 has the pvp, DeS has the soul, etc), but it's the best game overall.

>fun builds
>varied environments
I agree with everything you've said but not this, it does have fun weapons and beautiful environments though.

The game has surprisingly varied environments for what it is. I expected it all to be le gothic city stuff but it really wasn't.

Wrong.

>fun builds
with what? one of the 20 cosmetic armor sets? 2 of the 6 pistols that actually work? 4 of the 10 weapons? what fucking builds???

>Bloodborne is overrated
yes
>Demon Souls has better visual design.
no
>Dark Souls 1 has better gameplay.
no
>Dark Souls 2 has better lore.
no
>Dark Souls 3 has better bosses.
yes
>Sekiro has better combat.
Sekiro is better in everything
>Elden Ring has better exploration.
yes

All bloodborne has going for it is the art style

>Demon Souls has better visual design.
No
>Dark Souls 1 has better gameplay.
No
>Dark Souls 2 has better lore.
Hell no
>Dark Souls 3 has better bosses.
No
Yes
>Elden Ring has better exploration.
No

Le gothic city makes up a pretty big fraction of the game and it has the least varied environments out of all From Software titles except maybe Sekiro.

this but reversed

LOL

Attached: 1661786261832943.gif (320x180, 857.38K)

>hurr durr timing mean it rhythm game

Can someone help me get Ornstein's armour on DS 1 (not the remaster) on PC. I'm on NG+

>No positioning, no gear check, no hyperarmor except limited use prosthetics, no stance breaking,...
Yeah, it's a QTE simulator

>buzzwords, buzzwords, buzzwords...
Yeah, you're retarded

>Sekirobabby doesn't know the fundamentals of combat
Not surprised

> gear check

The world is lucky you didnt design sekiro combat. Fucking grind cockroach.

It really is. The dlc however is a different story. Unironically the peak of fromsoft games, and no part of base game bloodborne besides gehrmann maybe even comes close

The Souls genre is overrated.
All it did was slow down action games by adding an arbitrary stamina bar, and removing any sort of manual.

I plan on picking this game up, in looking forward to it after elden ring.

all false except er and sekiro are arguable. sekiro having one weapon and er being over bloated.