Does your gamer mouse have hole technology?

Does your gamer mouse have hole technology?
How dirty is it? post pics

Attached: 41789612.jpg (1024x1024, 100.81K)

gamer grater

imagine the dead skin....

i like the previous generation xlite better, the full side holes give a pleasant grippy feeling to it

>buy deathadder v2 pro
>has some sort of grip surface already placed over the side of the mouse
>the place where I rest my thumb on the mouse is worn down to nothing
epic

Reminder to clean your keyboard regular and also avoid this mouse. Imagine all those grooves collecting dirt over time.

Attached: file.png (1000x563, 628.18K)

haven't cleaned it since i got it 3 years ago, maybe i should get on that.

Attached: 1659471637517.png (950x1078, 1.24M)

planned obsolesce

I wonder if you could grow mushrooms front the layer of dead skin cells you accumulate.

Yeah I'm never buying a mouse that has a grippy surface again. Only gonna buy plain ass mice cause I've never had a situation where plastics were worn down by just fucking using the mouse. But this rubber grippy shit does. My mouse looks disfigured on the side and all I did was use it.

I don't have to imagine

Attached: photo_2022-08-29_12-36-24.jpg (960x1280, 78.46K)

I prefer simplicity

Attached: logi - Copy.jpg (3776x2832, 1.3M)

>limp wristed zoomers literally have trouble moving a plastic mouse if they don't drill holes in it to reduce weight

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1661252066497.jpg (1200x654, 90.47K)

>he doesn't just clean his mouse

The point I was trying to make was that it's harder to keep clean because of all the dumb grooves and shit.

so what is the point of it? besides the looks of course.

weight reduction makes it go faster like it makes racing cars go faster. my mouse is a racing car.

it actually makes a difference when you play with low sensitivity (+40cm/360 degree spin in shooty games)

This mouse hole shit make me realize I have mild trypophobia. I feel unconfortable looking at this kind of mouses.It's not panic inducing but It's uncomfortable enough that I would never buy one of these.

Attached: 7b3U0d-CzFd6JUNKDYbT033IoqUiqBdyjdKQMa6yBMA[1].jpg (943x708, 76.29K)

I was being sincere and hard-baiting user into a "whose the more obvious troll?" duel but I guess he doesn't want to play.

what the fuck is that, why does it have so many holes?

modern "men" are such faggots

for the gamer cheese

I use to have this type of mouse and it would collect dirt/dead skin so easily because of its design and its also such a pain in the ass to clean its side mouse buttons.

phobias always existed. The difference is that nowadays people usually survive trauma enough to be scarred by it instead of just fucking dying