Nintendo Direct

Now that all the insiders agree its happening this week, what are your

>HOPES
>FEARS
>EXPECTATIONS

Attached: banner-nintendodirect.jpg (1460x821, 58.12K)

>Now that all the insiders agree its happening this week
proof?

>HOPES
Games
>FEARS
>EXPECTATIONS
No games

Attached: 1658834935256490.png (640x635, 893.63K)

More remasters and ports

Attached: Lilith Aensland.jpg (550x598, 90.46K)

It's her time

Attached: 1655341549073.png (944x1260, 2.29M)

>HOPES
quality futa on male content
>FEARS
Techies reverse rework
>EXPECTATIONS
Arms 2 and Pikmin 4 LETS FUCKIN' GO!!

>Futa on Male

Absolutely based

>YEEEESSSSS MORE PRODUCTS

Advance Tactics (not to be confused with Advance Wars) where Andy and his gang play a board game to defend the fictional state of Orange Star from not a war

I just want golden sun. That's all.

They're just going to can the game at this point. It was never going to sell well so wasting more money on rebranding it and re-recording dialog (they'd have to redo Olaf) is not worth the cost.

Prime 4
I don't even own a switch but I want to see what they'll do with the franchise

They'd have to give us a gba emulator first but if it comes golden sun is pretty much confirmed for it. Honestly anything that gives the series some attention is welcome.

what's wrong with olaf?

Given the quality of the voice acting thus far, there's no way they didn't get Olaf a hammy Russian accent. Which now they're going to be too chickenshit to use.

the series is death let it go
>captcha PAY8R

nintendo directs have been fantastic because there's never any exclusives. Can't wait to play whatever they're announcing on my PS4 at 1080p instead of 720p docked and 320p handheld.

>"""insiders"""
You mean people who are always wrong lmao

Any source?

no.
motoi sakuraba is still composing music
i want another soundtrack

Directs were much better 3-4 years ago when 'wow I can play WHAT game portable?' was still a novelty. The deck has completely obsoleted getting multiplats on the Switch for me

I don't own a switch to play multiplats portably, all I care about is exclusives and no, I don't see yuzu as mature as dolphin currently is and I want to physically own my games