3 > 2 > 1 > V > PW > 4

3 > 2 > 1 > V > PW > 4

Attached: snake_eater_by_aaronminier_d386u2w-pre.jpg (908x880, 162.52K)

4>PW for having more stuff to play around with and for being less repetitive

For me it's
2 > 4 > 3 > 5 > pw
i never played mgs1 [spoiler/]

you should

1 > 2 > solids

Attached: 3YrOPbUsLfI.jpg (1042x992, 188.43K)

MGSV is the best unless you're a triggered tranny

4>1>2>PW>V>>>>

all shit

1>3>V>PW>4>2

Attached: 71XbLFYlW9L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1285, 97.88K)

I'd put V a bit higher, but yeah, good list :-)

Get a load a this guy post

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 50.61K)

3>the others cause I didn't think they were fun

4 has one of, if not the most retarded plots in ANY games i've ever played and the gameplay is not that great V is better in every single way

Video games?

1 > 3 > 4 = 2 > PW > 5

Dark Souls

3-5-2-4- the rest

It kinda drags on in the later half but it really is a solid stand-alone story/game.

For me, it's V.
Never finished 3 and never played 4.

3 > 2 > 1 > V = 4 > PW(dogshit mobile game)

I flip flop between thinking 1 is best and thinking 3 is best pretty much every time I replay the series. I have never once thought 2 was the best one, although I did really love playing the VR missions after substance released.

3 > pw > 5 > 1 > 2 > 4
actualy

MGS is weird in that as the series went on the gameplay got more intricate but the story went to shit. MGS1 has simplistic gameplay but a really well-paced and intriguing story, while MGSV has immense gameplay depth but the shittiest overarching narrative of them all. This is why MGS3 is the best, because while it does suffer from some clunkiness due to being the transition between classic corridor top-down and modern open-ended 3rd person, it has the best stand-alone story (only rivaled by MGS1) while still having some of the deepest gameplay.
That said, I think every MGS apart from PO is valid and can be considered a good game in its own way. They all do something better than every other title in the series. Even PW with its garbage story and generally grindy design can still be tons of fun if you let it and very, especially with the added co-op features.

I personally don't really like a lot of the characters in 2 and it feels kinda unfinished, but I see why its some people's favorite. The plot is a lot deeper than most other MGS entries and the team took some really bold decisions with the game, but this also means its not as 'tight' or self-contained as 1 & 3. The worst part of MGS2 is that it set up the events of MGS4.