RIOT MMO

Will the new upcoming Riot MMO save gaming? They finally have the chance to actually take over and kill wow.

Attached: 1743a2fadd7a4610bcf34b13fa50bf3a.jpg (500x500, 69.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8QkVYl4r42U
youtube.com/watch?v=I-7QNR1R-LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not gonna lie after the Arcane show I am kinda looking forward to the MMO.

There's no information about this. Just that it's in development. It could be a first person shooter or a text based browser game. Nobody knows. Come back when you got some details.

Attached: 1652108631715.jpg (640x456, 124.52K)

Literally anything will be better than WoW at this point.

Attached: youvstheotherguy.png (960x536, 682.94K)

say what you want about riot but they make great games with good monetization models. i hope they dont fuck up this MMO and actually bring some change

I doubt they can beat wow. Both are soulless companies but at least Ghostcrawler is working on the new MMO soo it might actually turn out good.

Attached: I hate brown eyes so much.png (618x796, 800.63K)

I don't care about the new League MMO, All I care about is wow dying and Blizzard with it too.

Attached: 1659730720095535.png (1000x1173, 384.46K)

I hate too say this but I honestly think its true.
Riot still has actually soul they put into their game and stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=8QkVYl4r42U

>chance to kill WoW
What, did they come up with a time machine?

here's asmongold reacting to a video someone made on the riot mmo.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-7QNR1R-LM

Paying for characters is a horrible monetization model. You're an idiot

I'd rather have a birds eat my eyes out than deal with their shitty monetization. If the mmo is going to be about unlocking heroes with money and forcing you to shell out for the current meta or be gimping yourself so much that you're just being hindrance to all then I'm out.

I will be playing Freljord

Attached: EgUmGn26_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.77K)

>mmo
>save gaming

aren't americanhours supposed to be over?

Attached: 1661558349364798.jpg (256x256, 18.64K)

As long as it isn't top-down like LoL or plays anything like WoW or FFXIV it might have a chance.
It must also have customizable playable yordles or it won't succeed.

>Ghostcrawler (the guy behind cross-server RDF, catch up badges DK, and overall WoW cataclysm onward) is working on the new MMO soo it might actually turn out good

Can you guys imagine how bad they're going to fuck up the lore? LoL's lore is already a clusterfuck but it's gonna get even worse.

Attached: screenshot0026.png (1738x978, 1.91M)

I assume they'll be forced to structure it in a way that makes sense now instead of throwing out random cinematic shit all the time. They actually gotta make a world that players can explore on their own, if it ends up as a clusterfuck people will hate it so it probably won't.

Considering they gobbled up the last ounces of MMO-centric talent from ActiBlizzard and havent fired them for twitter brownie points they have a chance at succeeding where Blizz has been failing for the past 10 years.

They can also royally fuck up, idk. I hope it'll be good so I get my alternative to WoW and in a setting I enjoy occasionally reading about.

I know nothing about league lore but isn't it basically just horde vs alliance but the horde this time are humans and not monsters?

Attached: 1646096080330.png (259x224, 16.15K)

What's with chinks spamming MMOs now?

It used to be pretty based alpha male testosterone toxic masculinity stuff but now its just cringe weeb shit. Stuff was all about Demacia vs Noxus but now its sooo many eastern folklore shit.

Attached: ms9z1x0cw5g51.jpg (1024x471, 46.57K)

They'll probably just make it noncanon like Arcane.

I thought it was a fighting game.

based

Attached: k6wwspoo74e41.png (750x736, 197.68K)

>I know nothing about league lore

read the thread retard

I aint gonna watch that balding sell out.