When will the next Scott Pilgrim game release ?

Attached: download - 2022-08-29T211739.769.jpg (201x251, 8.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never. The SP train has come and passed.

why?

>passed
There's an animated series in the works as we speak.

Well damn, maybe there is hope yet. Or at the very least keep the game in digital stores for a few more years.

Hopefully the animated series will finally redpill people that best girl is Lisa

Imagine trying to convince people that only watched the movie that a girl who got cut was best girl. Cutting the backstory was a mistake, it explained the whole reason Kim was bitter towards scott.

Goddamn I wanted her to win.

Which will be shit since it's made by science saru, the wokest jap studio.

still Japanese , so at least it won't be a fucking family guy clone
and the company have to be woke or else wallace, who's obviously a top , will be draw as either a femboy or a jojo character because of gay stereotypes

Attached: Peter_Griffin.png (220x320, 58.9K)

>japanese
>woke
what is the world coming to? There's not much to wokify unless they made a character black or trans. Romona was in a gay relationship, kim makes out with knives, and stephen stills is gay by the end. The rainbow people got their 5 seconds of fame.

you know they are gonna bimboify kim

youtube.com/watch?v=oG7jKUHsLfY

Attached: 1631689914987.png (355x338, 248.62K)

I bought the comic because of the movie and it was pretty bad. Any Forums > Any Forums.

SCOTT PILGAY

God I hope so, titties and all

he fucks white women

Attached: scott is bi.jpg (253x205, 36.78K)

Kim

Attached: Kim 2.jpg (797x800, 249.84K)

the whole point of Lisa was that she was too good for Scott (who was a dumb, immature asshole to everyone).

ramona seems like a girl with huge commitment issues is scott retarded for falling for her

And it will lose money. Scott Pilgrim was a flash in the pan 15 years ago, move the fuck on

>will be shit since it's made by science saru
commit suicide, tranny.

Considering it influenced an entire generation of women, no people have not moved on.

Plus O'Malley wants to make it woker now

Correct.