Stealth game has ilfiltrating mission

>stealth game has ilfiltrating mission

Attached: 1654173044510.webm (390x640, 2.94M)

I love being molested by the TSA

God I love America

wtf is the context here, is this kid going into the most secure vault in the world?

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

They have scanners that can see fucking anything, there is no point in patdowns anymore

>when you're late for class but there was a school shooting the day before

he's entering the US and they need to make sure he's not smuggling vegetables

Not more than he loves his job

CHUCK NO DON'T DO IT!

Attached: chuck goes outside bcs.jpg (1280x720, 130.09K)

They look quintessentially British but there's an American flag, so I will just assume this is in New England.

This shit happened to me literally every day in prison. Just because you're a child criminal, doesn't mean you are any less a criminal. Also only a pedo would have this saved.

Get over it, it's because of increased security measures like this that no terrorist has been able to hijack another plane in this country and use it to kill thousands of people

I mean, I know that sounds retarded. But plant diseases and pests are no joke.

There are several ways to make a blade not show up.

actually kinder surprise eggs

9/11 was an inside job

This. Now they just shoot up schools instead
WE DID IT REDDIT

It's not security, it's security theater.
Weapons and other shit regularly get past the TSA all the time, they're fucking useless. It's just the idea that someone's going to check that's the deterrent itself, the actual screening process is faulty as shit in reality.

that "kid" is 23 btw

I want to molest a fat old man like that

Yeah because groping some defenseless 12 year white old kid is DEFINITELY gonna stop plane hijackings by foreign terrorist. Retard.

Sticking it up your butt isn't detectable during a pat down either.

>guard: "ok we're done, you're clean!"
>kid: "actually, you didn't check everything... you forgot to check these 8 inch"
>guard: "well, don't mind if I do!" *goes bach in*

The NNSA has van-portable scanners that can see through fucking anything, even the cargo containers faggots think are resistant to x-ray; and the NNSA are low-tier glowniggers, the real ones have man-portable scanners that can see you through walls.

Chinlet

I know someone who smuggled drugs on a flight by putting them inside a kinder egg up his ass

Did he enjoy touching that boy?

What kind of vegetables do they expect that warrants such meticulous investigation?

So it also ends up seeing through what you're looking for.

>there is no point in patdowns anymore
-making bootlickers feel safe
-providing paid employment for people literally too stupid to be mall cops