The good ending isn't possible to get anymore

>the good ending isn't possible to get anymore
youtu.be/IKsq7sLH4vQ

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 11.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cyJDcnrH9ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trannies made degeneracy mainstream and creates safespaces for pervert weirdos like him.
>so infamous kiwiautists and Any Forumsirgins are willing to spend thousands of dollars on his shit. Could probably get a lot of money off streaming.
>a cute autistic sperg literally wanted to give him her china
>decide to rape his senile mother instead, burning any bridges he had left, losing his house, toys, remaining enablers and going to jail.
>will die as either a hobo sucking dicks for legos or in a house for the mentally disabled.
Chris is a fucking retard

I still blame the idea guys

Didn't he escape custody?

No it's a meme

WHAT HAPPENED THIS TIME?

qrd
don't live for gossip like Kiwiniggers

Found suicided in his cell

No, he played the autism card and is probably going to be let off with a misdemeanor sentence in exchange for moving into a group home.

Attached: autism-card.png (827x537, 1.1M)

To be fair he was heavily manipulated by multiple parties, and probably wouldn't have fucked Barb if he didn't go full schizoid. Some might disagree, but I just don't think if left to his own devices he would do it. I believe if was going to bang his mom on his own accord, he would have done it a long, long time ago.

Literally nothing is happening. His next trial hearing is next August and he's been moved to another prison again. Likely to avoid getting more letters. That's it. Everything else is retarded twitter memes.

Attached: 1637269299808.gif (656x404, 79.29K)

>and probably wouldn't have fucked Barb if he didn't go full schizoid
I disagree. Look at his treatment of Barb over a few years leading up to rapetime. He was constantly being aggressive with her, showing little patience or understanding as her mental state obviously went downhill. The shoe painting video also gives off some elder abuse vibes as he forces herself to explain how she got a bruise on her face. Nobody encouraged him to do that kind of shit, it's just what comes natural to him, and that path led directly to him raping her.

>a cute autistic sperg literally wanted to give him her china
what did I miss?

I wonder what happened to them?

Fiona/The Suitress was an autistic 18 year old girl who wanted to fuck him. Bella was a college aged junior glowie who wanted Chris to fucking kill himself, and so she made arrangements for Fiona to fuck him, with the intention of blackmailing him with a sex tape (this is a retarded plan, by the way, because Bella is a hamster boiling retard). Chris spilled the beans about the incest to Bella, who then leaked it with a partially redacted recording. Fiona then leaked the full version, partially to fuck over Bella.

His life was destroyed by the LGBTQIAP+ mind virus cult groomers

some autistic but legitimately decent looking sperg named Fiona wanted to fuck Chris and even arranged a meeting for them two. He just went "she will probably get a younger boyfriend at college lol" and fucked his mom instead.

The deepest lore

So is the sentence out? How many years did he got?

Barb treated him like a boyfriend not a son once Bob died, so yes she encouraged him to act like that. She forced him to sleep in the bed with her post bobs death.
She made the relationship this way and it was only a matter of time.
If it's abuse now maybe but she drove him this way.

haha, jesus. thanks, user.

Pics?

>His next trial hearing is next August

So he just languishes in jail for another year? Or do they have to let him go at some point? Ideally they put him in a home and give him the care he needed 30+ years ago.

youtu.be/cyJDcnrH9ck

>Venom Chris ending will never be canon

Attached: EAE0F125-A8D6-449E-8753-DEC224BC41C4.png (300x300, 53.77K)

Gets deeper when you dig into who Bella's parents are (gigaglowies).
>So is the sentence out? How many years did he got?
Deferred disposition due to a law passed by Chris' former attorney, Rob Bell. Chris most likely was allowed out of jail into a group home (or will be, once a spot opens up), while his trial functionally goes into a pause where he is neither convicted nor let off the hook. After a year he will probably be given a misdemeanor sentence that he's already served, and will spend the rest of his life in a group home.

>bella is a legitimate sociopath who bullied her classmates, spiked her friends drinks with HRT, abused animals, boiled and ate a hamster and tried to get an autistic manchild to kill himself.
>has glowie parents so she got away scot-free and has disappeared from the internet.

>next August
lmao, I hope the faggot rots in prison forever like charles manson did

I want to see Chris and all his biggest trolls locked in a room together, then give Chris a chainsaw

Man I hate that ugly stupid cunt, I hope I can kill her some day she's probably in this thread right now.
I can't believe she will get away with it

Me too bros specifically blue spike and Joshua weiss

>She forced him to sleep in the bed with her post bobs death.
they were already spooning before Bob's death. He knew it and tried to stop it but couldn't.
>Bob died having to watch Barb grooming his autistic failure of a manchild son who also turned into a tranny while also being hated by every single one of his other children.
>after his death Chris fucked Barb and boasted about how he fucks her better than him.