To THIS DAY it (and Gothic 2) is the ONLY Open World RPG where the content is actually unique thorought the map with...

to THIS DAY it (and Gothic 2) is the ONLY Open World RPG where the content is actually unique thorought the map with barely any repetition that doesn't try to evenly spread the content in artificial way
even Elden Ring couldn't do it

Attached: 2432432.jpg (800x1014, 195.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/1467450/The_Chronicles_Of_Myrtana_Archolos/
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ90G4xtDCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too bad getting the game to work is a pain

I wonder how the remake is gonna go. The devs deleted most of it and started the game anew after the feedback to the demo/teaser.

Why did they nerf armor in 2?

No it isn't

this also means that the world size is comparable to a shoebox, it was good at the time but that hasn't aged well

>Muh massive empty world

A lovely handcrafted masterpiece vs some shoddy broken game for the Bethesdrone masses
Quality>Quantity zoomer

Attached: 2233.png (1210x896, 343.52K)

>Why yes, I'll have yet another 200h "RPG" with copy-pasted content all over.
Man, why do I share a board with people like that

Genuinely the only game where expansion pack shit is woven into the main game well and not just "oy vey it's an area with no effect on the rest of the game!"

>Follow guide on steam
>Old ass forum with dead links

Play this.
store.steampowered.com/app/1467450/The_Chronicles_Of_Myrtana_Archolos/
100 hours of pleasure.
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ90G4xtDCY
Way better than Enderal.

Why do you even need a guide? It works on w10 out of the box. Same for first game.

Most links on the Gothic forums should still be up and getting the GoG version is also an option since it's effortless to pirate and goes on sale all the time anyways.

Loved it. Shame there's no proper mage route.

Don't even pretend like you ever finished one of these games. I know tons of people who played them and absolutely all of them quit after the first half.

I never got into Gothic but i'm interested in the remake because nice graphics

Probably development hell.

Game crashes in startup
I bought G1 and G2 on GoG like 2 years ago

Attached: 4356.png (1068x410, 475.21K)

too bad it sucks

>Game crashes in startup
I played it twice on w10 without any problem.

Attached: qswdefrdgh.jpg (924x209, 40.57K)

>where the content is actually unique thorought the map with barely any repetition
it has literal fetch quests where you collect skins and the focus of the game is just running around the wilderness genociding things, nice revisionism though.

Sounds like your friends are all plebs, user