How do I refuse to join either and get this neutral route I keep hearing about in threads...

How do I refuse to join either and get this neutral route I keep hearing about in threads? I'm not seeing an option and they won't go away

Attached: 1549750208049.png (861x810, 1.34M)

I'll make it really easy for you OP

Attached: 1608593887641.png (769x724, 1.16M)

during lunch on there is a guy who goes to the bathroom, and gets shanked. you need to save him. you won't be able to join either major gang, but you'll be able to recruit a few companions to form a tight knit group. just make sure you do their companion quests their way, or they won't stop you from getting literally fucked.

SNEED

Why is Sam Fisher from Double Agent getting bullied

It's an NG+ option after completing both routes. It leads to the true end where you break out of this simulation created by Charles.

why is he allowed to wear a suit in prison?

Just accept the charls route, Its the better one.

Attached: 1642058496575.webm (426x428, 2.5M)

He's a boss.

thats how mafia works

the charles route is too serious and dramatic (plus the fucking tranny scene that can occur depending on your choices).
Frank route has comedy and is more fun, it feels like a story about bros fucking around and trying to overcome charles more serious gang through a genuine friendship

Attached: frank btfo charles.webm (700x590, 2.82M)

The only way to do neutral is to pick Frank and then betray him during the prison break section. But be aware that he will be sending the goons to take you down for the rest of the game. Also, it will make Charles route unavailable, because he will consider you untrustworthy.

Post the little girls version

because at one point he did attend a prison.
I don't know why chinese use him a lot in mobage commercials.

Sneed

post the jet one

Attached: charles goes in.webm (1920x1080, 2.06M)

frankbros cant even compete

I'm just here for the mafia vids.

Attached: mobilemafia17.webm (1080x920, 733.76K)

Kill them both. The only gang you need is yours.

Attached: 1651352912261.png (728x455, 148.11K)

>helicopters keeping up with a jet
i kneel

Why'd he have to ruin Charles's pancakes?

>all that money lost

Beat chapter 25. Your choice only affects the early and midgame.

Attached: 1604688820668.webm (1076x798, 584.79K)

>BGM: Prologue to The Count of Monte Cristo

The ones where Frank and Charles team up are the most kino.

SNEED

The fact Charles routinely sabotaged himself just so he can get back to the top is his most admirable quality

Agreed. They're brothers through and through

Charlemagne. Leader of the Franks.

Bros i cant keep up with FrankCharles lore