What is the most underrated Sonic game?

What is the most underrated Sonic game?

Attached: R.jpg (800x1116, 268.12K)

Not that one, nigger
Verification not required

Attached: ova_mse4wyE5Ya1r6wksoo1_250.gif (250x156, 116.61K)

I used to say Triple Trouble but I guess it did just get a very dedicated fan remake recently.

When will the Sonic Autists remake Spinball with playable physics?

Test

Were there other Sonic pinball games aside from the shitty Game Gear one? It deserves another shot.

Chaos.
Better than Triple Trouble imo. I just really liked it and have good memories of playing it on road trips and when my Sister was in the hospital and this hot nurse wanted to try it.

Probably Colors DS which is essentially Rush 3 and thus way better than Colors Wii, or Black Knight since it's actually a very good game held back by waggle controls that gets lumped in with the dumpster fire that was Secret Rings.

Unleashed, easily

There's a GBA one, but why play that when Pokemon RS Pinball exists?

Definitely not Spinball. Maybe Sonic Fighters. That game is sweet.

I played the shit out of sonic spinball and it's genuinely the only sonic game I ever liked. The sega mega drive has an acheivement or two for the game on steam. Highly suggest getting that package and playing through it.

Sonic The Fighters is essentially just Virtua Fighter Kids with Sonic characters. Also the damage scaling in that game varying depending on who has the life lead is one of the most ridiculous comeback mechanics ever in a fighting game for how subtle it is.

wait not Sonic Fighters, Sonic the Fighters sucks, I meant Sonic Battle on GBA.

Attached: SonicBattle.jpg (1024x576, 117.54K)

Sonic battle
that shit needs a sequel badly

Toxic Caves is the best song in the entire Sonic franchise

I feel like everybody knows Sonic Battle but few played it. The sprites for it were ALL OVER Newgrounds, particularly being used for Super Mario Bros Z.

Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure

Sonic 1 8-bit

Attached: Sonic Tiers XI.png (985x570, 953.55K)

Attached: th-3821908658.jpg (474x470, 47K)

Yeah, it has to be this. Neo Geo Pocket Color is an entirely forgotten system with a good dozen exclusives that kick ass which is impressive for how short its life was. SNK has been porting NGPC games to Switch recently which is nice for their visibility but Sonic Pocket Adventure isn't among them despite SNK porting multiple Capcom titles from the system.

Similarly, pic related is one of the best Metal Slug games but nobody's played it.

Attached: 1569739770571.jpg (1050x1200, 609.62K)

Spin ball was underrated and people only dislike it since they could never beat it

Move Black Knight to Worth Trying. Adventures, Generations, and Mania to Worth Playing.

It's a cut-down version of Sonic 2. Not sure I understand why you'd cite it as some sort of underrated gem. Explain yourselves, anons.

Attached: Sonic The Hedgehog - Pocket Adventure (World)-1-220513-165849.png (808x768, 7.72K)

Is just as you say, a cut-down version of sonic 2, but is not sonic2 and is still good, the platform makes it be overlooked, It would be on level of 2 if the screen didn't limit the game, still, I like the look of sonic in that game a lot and the gameplay is not really a problem but it is a "could have been better" situation