Adds literally nothing new

>adds literally nothing new
>50$
YOU RIKE?!

Attached: 1633277148845.png (978x806, 623.46K)

they're rebalancing jobs and changing a lot of stuff

It actually has a ton of changes

>Square Enix
They died in the early 2000's.

If you don't like it, you don't have to buy it.

LITERALLY NOTHING NEW

they are stealing shit from modders
moddb.com/mods/one-vision1

They already flat out told you they wouldn't add anything.

That said. The actual GAME is rolling back most of the new PSP mechanics it's reaching a middle point with the SNES and PSP version

Prove it or shut up.

IM PROVING THIS DICK IN YOUR MOM RUMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, that's just Final Fantasy remasters. For some reason FF remasters are horrible dog shit that are worse than the originals. All the other Square Enix remasters are good and actually add stuff like SaGA, Star Ocean, and now this.

I didn't know modders added voice acting

It adds the ability for me to speed up the game with cheat engine, so yes, I like it very much.

>square apologists
its over

>no mention of crafting changes

Cope. Only FF gets trash remasters.

>deluxe version
>only bonus is the ost in mp3
>$80 plus tip

based, I love when games add nothing new and leave the game how it is and just gives me more of what made it good

>current SE
They can stay snoy or epig exclusive indefinitely for all I care

>OP is freaking out and pretending to be 3 people already to bolster his position

Attached: 1658098399369203.gif (345x345, 579.68K)

what;s the deal with steam and overpriced jrpg remasters
like atlus games are 60$

Atlus tax

>20 posts
>12 IPs
HMMMM

LUCT was good, but I'll wait to see if they make any changes. It was tolerable on the psp because you could muscle-memory stuff on a handheld, but dedicating an entire screen to it without drastic QoL improvements is hard to justify.
>Leveling up Stealing

Attached: HERE IT COMES.png (800x450, 175.99K)

shut the frick up
im answering people calling me out, are you dense?

Why do people think games should magically decrease in price because they got ported?

Because most of Any Forums is poorfag neets and 3rd worlders with no job or live in venezuela tier shitholes

Honeslty, Tactics Ogre is overrated as hell and the combat sucks when compared to similar SRPGs
I love SRPGs, yet I've tried and subsequently dropped TO three times due to it's absolute bore of combat. Gee, let's just put archers on the opposite side of the map with lots of obstacles and call it tactical.

The only reason people jerk off to Canopus is that his mechanics deliberately ignore the worst parts of the game

Attached: 1661583845966.jpg (650x793, 38.14K)

t. Harvester of eyes

Seethe more faggot

ITS A 30YEARS OLD SHITTY JRPG

This is why indies are dabbing on the big companies

my country is so poor that these games that are usually sold for $50 in first world countries are usually sold here for the equivalent of $5 or $10 being pretty expensive

Attached: 1564391585646.png (428x850, 237.91K)

fuck off OP